FR pings

FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: FR pings

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

SMH.2 wrote:...
Hey, can I get my horses back from champing? I was wondering where my one horse had gone but can't remember the 2nd one I sent to you. I know one was Rose Bud
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
SMH.2 wrote:...
Hey, can I get my horses back from champing? I was wondering where my one horse had gone but can't remember the 2nd one I sent to you. I know one was Rose Bud
Hey I really need my horses back? Can I get them please?
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...

Hey! How's life! I've been super busy! Guess what! I got my first horse! Well.....first 2 actually! The first one I bought for $750! He's a 17 year old grade Arab named Buddy. He's so good at barrel racing and now I'm starting to teach him to jump a little! Then the second one was given to me because his owner only rode him 1X a week and just moved to NC. He name is Steven and he's a 26 year old Morgan. They're both great for giving lessons on! Buddy will be the fastest thing for me racing my mom on the golf cart and then in lessons he's falling asleep! One of my good friends is named Steven so It was so fun telling him my new horses name was also Steven (we call the horse Steve more).

I've been helping down at a eventing barn but now they want to add me on as "staff". The owner is teaching me EVERYTHING from teaching lessons on my own, how to jump, to clipping horses , and much more! She thought me to clip 4 days ago and I did 3 horses that night, then went back the next day and did 3 more, now I have just one more if her's to do and possibly a Irish Draft mare we have to work with before she's sold.

I'm hoping to get a mare this spring because I'm scared with Steve being so old he may not live long even though he's super heathy and fit. I'm hoping to find another good horse under a grand to train for myself.

I do have to say the horses have made me really happy and have been keeping me busy, but it's kinda annoying because I'm really lonely on the person side of things. I kinda with I had a BF or something who liked horses but I really don't think anyone likes me at all. I go to swing dances (SD is a 50s style dance) almost every month and no one ever asks me to dance :roll: :( my parents are sure I'm not interested in boys in the slightest but they don't understand how I'm feeling. Who knows, it may also just be me.

So sorry I haven't been on for so long! Can't wait to hear back from you! Hope you're having a great day!
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...

Hey! How's life! I've been super busy! Guess what! I got my first horse! Well.....first 2 actually! The first one I bought for $750! He's a 17 year old grade Arab named Buddy. He's so good at barrel racing and now I'm starting to teach him to jump a little! Then the second one was given to me because his owner only rode him 1X a week and just moved to NC. He name is Steven and he's a 26 year old Morgan. They're both great for giving lessons on! Buddy will be the fastest thing for me racing my mom on the golf cart and then in lessons he's falling asleep! One of my good friends is named Steven so It was so fun telling him my new horses name was also Steven (we call the horse Steve more).

I've been helping down at a eventing barn but now they want to add me on as "staff". The owner is teaching me EVERYTHING from teaching lessons on my own, how to jump, to clipping horses , and much more! She thought me to clip 4 days ago and I did 3 horses that night, then went back the next day and did 3 more, now I have just one more if her's to do and possibly a Irish Draft mare we have to work with before she's sold.

I'm hoping to get a mare this spring because I'm scared with Steve being so old he may not live long even though he's super heathy and fit. I'm hoping to find another good horse under a grand to train for myself.

I do have to say the horses have made me really happy and have been keeping me busy, but it's kinda annoying because I'm really lonely on the person side of things. I kinda with I had a BF or something who liked horses but I really don't think anyone likes me at all. I go to swing dances (SD is a 50s style dance) almost every month and no one ever asks me to dance :roll: :( my parents are sure I'm not interested in boys in the slightest but they don't understand how I'm feeling. Who knows, it may also just be me.

So sorry I haven't been on for so long! Can't wait to hear back from you! Hope you're having a great day!
Yay, Fantasy, you're back :D :D

Woah, two horses already? Congrats :0 Steven and Buddy sound like such good boys xD

You sound so lucky :lol: Being an official staff and lesson teacher is such an honor, after all, I have only taught one lesson and it was when MD was sick and all I had to do was keep the horse trotting for the rider :roll:

Aw, if I were there, I would legit tell every boy in town to dance with you. I'm sure at least one would ask you xD

But, remember, you have wonderful friends in here that actually care about you :D

I'm good, it's boring around here with loads of homework piling up :?

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Yay, Fantasy, you're back :D :D

Woah, two horses already? Congrats :0 Steven and Buddy sound like such good boys xD

You sound so lucky :lol: Being an official staff and lesson teacher is such an honor, after all, I have only taught one lesson and it was when MD was sick and all I had to do was keep the horse trotting for the rider :roll:

Aw, if I were there, I would legit tell every boy in town to dance with you. I'm sure at least one would ask you xD

But, remember, you have wonderful friends in here that actually care about you :D

I got very lucky with my horses and I keep reminding myself that they are probably going to be the best ones I ever have.

Teaching lessons isn't super fun all the time. I'm still being trained so E is still telling me what to do, wich is good because I'm learning, but is boring at times when I'm just watching her teach to see what she's doing

You're a great friend!

And good luck with all your homework! I hope you get good grades! It won't last forever! I'm homeschooled so my mom and I keep fighting and because she'll tell me stuff I need to do then be like "you can't go to the barn if you don't do school". But it's like, don't expect me to do all this other stuff and school then!
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Yay, Fantasy, you're back :D :D

I got very lucky with my horses and I keep reminding myself that they are probably going to be the best ones I ever have.

Teaching lessons isn't super fun all the time. I'm still being trained so E is still telling me what to do, wich is good because I'm learning, but is boring at times when I'm just watching her teach to see what she's doing

You're a great friend!

And good luck with all your homework! I hope you get good grades! It won't last forever! I'm homeschooled so my mom and I keep fighting and because she'll tell me stuff I need to do then be like "you can't go to the barn if you don't do school". But it's like, don't expect me to do all this other stuff and school then!
I'm sure they will be, I know Blinker ended up really well with some training :D

Yeah, I mean, MD didn't teach me anything as the student was already kinda experienced and the horse was lazy, so MD just said to let the student do whatever but make sure the horse trots when told :roll: I have moved barns since Blinker died, so there aren't any dramatic girls anymore, but that comes with school as well xD

Awe, ty :P You are as well :D I also love the quote in your signature, it's so true :0

Thanks, I have gotten straight Cs for a while, which is pretty good compared to the other students, but I really need to study harder. I too was homeschooled, from preschool to 8th grade. Then my mom gave up on me -_-

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Hi FR I bought your Transfer horses so others wont since you aren't online but I'll out them up for you
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Hi FR I bought your Transfer horses so others wont since you aren't online but I'll out them up for you
Can you link the horse please?
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote: Hi FR I bought your Transfer horses so others wont since you aren't online but I'll out them up for you
They are mixed Belgians and I can't link
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
They are mixed Belgians and I can't link
I think you bought the ones I was trying to sell for a $1 you can keep them or sell them. I don't need them anymore. Thanks for trying to help me though!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm