Corvus
Visit My Farm

Re: FR pings

Post by Corvus »

FantasyRanch3 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:34 am
Corvus wrote:...
Hi! I saw your from log
https://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/ ... hp?t=41119
And saw you're trying to breed each breed from scratch I think. If you're ever sell horses after you complete the quest (only 100%/pure breed) I'd love to buy some! I love rare breeds but unfortunately don't have to patience to try to breed them from scratch myself :roll:

Thanks!
-FR
I do sell almost all of the horses I breed! Are there any breeds in particular you're interested in?
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Corvus wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:57 am
FantasyRanch3 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:34 am

Hi! I saw your from log
https://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/ ... hp?t=41119
And saw you're trying to breed each breed from scratch I think. If you're ever sell horses after you complete the quest (only 100%/pure breed) I'd love to buy some! I love rare breeds but unfortunately don't have to patience to try to breed them from scratch myself :roll:

Thanks!
-FR
I do sell almost all of the horses I breed! Are there any breeds in particular you're interested in?
I must have just not been looking at the right times :lol: I haven't been super active but am hoping to be more active going forward.

Honestly, any of the breeds that have like 60 or less in the game. I know they're really had to get so I want to have some so I can try to get them more popular in the game
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

FantasyRanch3 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:10 am
Corvus wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:57 am

I must have just not been looking at the right times :lol: I haven't been super active but am hoping to be more active going forward.

Honestly, any of the breeds that have like 60 or less in the game. I know they're really had to get so I want to have some so I can try to get them more popular in the game
Yeah, they are sometimes picked up off the market pretty quick! Right now I have a Pozan and Pantaneiro and I might still have a Toric. And I might have Noma and Misaki Ponies. Possibly some Aztecas too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 pm