FR pings

FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: FR pings

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote: Here! These guys are 62+ speed. I have a couple that I'm going to be auctioning off in September that are 64 and 65 speed if you want to bid on them
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3637857
(Farm mix with no real race horse sires of dames in 2 generations)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3463089
(From one of Softballs broodmares and a CTL stud, good racing lines with a Rh not to far back in generations)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3462334
(Dam was random mare with good confo I got, sure is from Softballs lines and have gives good racing lines)
Hi there
Thanks for looking for me
how much for
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3463089
And i would be keen in auction of the other two
Whatever you think is fair! I'll put him up so you can offer. The auction is going to start September 1st I think
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Cat_girl wrote:...
Hi! Long time no hear! I haven't seen you active for a long time, how are you?
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:...
I'm good how about u? I recently just started being active again about 2 days ago. I took a break not planning to be gone for a long time. I forgot about the game and it recently came to my mind so I will be active like I was before.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Cat_girl wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
I'm good how about u? I recently just started being active again about 2 days ago. I took a break not planning to be gone for a long time. I forgot about the game and it recently came to my mind so I will be active like I was before.
I'm good! Let me know if you need any help with anything
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
I'm good! Let me know if you need any help with anything

I feel bad not giving u anything in return! I am training random horses and buying trained horses I find on the market and selling them. u can have some for free if u want! In the furture u can stud to any horse u want I am currently getting rid of all my horses to start and breed Standardbreds.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Cat_girl wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote: I'm good! Let me know if you need any help with anything

I feel bad not giving u anything in return! I am training random horses and buying trained horses I find on the market and selling them. u can have some for free if u want! In the furture u can stud to any horse u want I am currently getting rid of all my horses to start and breed Standardbreds.
Training is a fast way to earn money. Cool! Let me know if you're ever selling any SB! I have a few I was trying improve but never got anywhere with it. I think Softball breeds them and they might have some they'd sell if you need one to start with
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Training is a fast way to earn money. Cool! Let me know if you're ever selling any SB! I have a few I was trying improve but never got anywhere with it. I think Softball breeds them and they might have some they'd sell if you need one to start with
I have 3 stallion right now! none are for sale at the moment. I will definitely check that out Ty
If u would like to stud any u can I am still working on getting there speeds better I'm pretty sure there speeds are 58 something like that.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Cat_girl wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
I have 3 stallion right now! none are for sale at the moment. I will definitely check that out Ty
If u would like to stud any u can I am still working on getting there speeds better I'm pretty sure there speeds are 58 something like that.
Cool! I may like to use them sometime when I want to breed them more as almost all mine are related
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:..
Guess I should move our chat here so I can find it again :lol:

Thanks! That would be awesome! Anything new in your life? Oob hasn't been on for awhile and we normally talk a ton when we're both on so I've been kinda lonely :lol: My friend of 5 years is turning 18 this months so I've been going through a ton of pica to make a photo book for him. And I hopefully get to start training my friends horse soon so she doesn't just sit in here pasture all day everyday :roll:
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:..
Guess I should move our chat here so I can find it again :lol:

Thanks! That would be awesome! Anything new in your life? Oob hasn't been on for awhile and we normally talk a ton when we're both on so I've been kinda lonely :lol: My friend of 5 years is turning 18 this months so I've been going through a ton of pica to make a photo book for him. And I hopefully get to start training my friends horse soon so she doesn't just sit in here pasture all day everyday :roll:
:lol:

Nothing much except for the mentioned 'thing' I almost left because of. Oh, we also just bought a farm :0 It's a fixer-upper, but it's lovely

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 pm