Community Forum

FR pings

Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: oh, I had high hopes for him, but he didn't live up to :(. 15 races of which 1 place - 4, 2 place - 3, 3 place - 4
should I put it up for breeding or have you changed your mind?
No! If you put him up for stud for 50k I'd like to breed to him 3-5 times, if that's ok. I would breed them from HorseRuning.
and for your kindness I can lower the price :D
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
No! If you put him up for stud for 50k I'd like to breed to him 3-5 times, if that's ok. I would breed them from HorseRuning.
I'm done with him now :D I breed him to one of my best mares. Festival, and her dam Bone Cruncher. They always give great foals. I can't wait to get the popped and trained!
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote:
I'm done with him now :D I breed him to one of my best mares. Festival, and her dam Bone Cruncher. They always give great foals. I can't wait to get the popped and trained!
I am waiting for foals :D
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote:
Oh don't worry about the price, I normally pay 50k for studdings. I have lots of good studs up that get used often. Also if you ever sell him or any other horsess with a racing confo that's trained lmk. I'm always looking for new additions to my famr :D
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
I am waiting for foals :D
I'll let you know when they pop. But it may be a day or two
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Oh don't worry about the price, I normally pay 50k for studdings. I have lots of good studs up that get used often. Also if you ever sell him or any other horsess with a racing confo that's trained lmk. I'm always looking for new additions to my famr :D
my translator is incorrect a bit, I understand you are ready to buy it if I put it up?
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
my translator is incorrect a bit, I understand you are ready to buy it if I put it up?
If you sell the one stud I just used. I would be interested in buying him
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote:
hmm, for how much? I'm still thinking about selling it, but I've become attached to it.
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
hmm, for how much? I'm still thinking about selling it, but I've become attached to it.
I'm just saying that if you sell him, that I'd be interested. How much did you pay for him?
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: hmm, for how much? I'm still thinking about selling it, but I've become attached to it.
I'm just saying that if you sell him, that I'd be interested. How much did you pay for him?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 4:44 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:44 pm