FR pings

FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: FR pings

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Thanks so much! If you find a horse in my next auction consider it yours!
okay awesome!
Im looking for a few mares atm! i have a whole bunch of coming of age stallions but my mares are dying off. need some new stock to breed to xD checking sales daily! and dont have to be trained cause they will be broodmares
I was considering breeding a bunch of my TB broodmares in the next few days to get some foals to add to my action. If you want I can ping you when I get the first foals out of the fillys are any good. You might also ping Softball, I know she let me buys some mares from her a while back and I used them for broodmares and got some great foals! Idk if she'd have any more she'd be with sell!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
okay awesome!
Im looking for a few mares atm! i have a whole bunch of coming of age stallions but my mares are dying off. need some new stock to breed to xD checking sales daily! and dont have to be trained cause they will be broodmares
I was considering breeding a bunch of my TB broodmares in the next few days to get some foals to add to my action. If you want I can ping you when I get the first foals out of the fillys are any good. You might also ping Softball, I know she let me buys some mares from her a while back and I used them for broodmares and got some great foals! Idk if she'd have any more she'd be with sell!
that would be great! thank you! ill contact softball as well and see what she has :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
that would be great! thank you! ill contact softball as well and see what she has :)
Ok! I'll be working all day tomorrow at the barn so I won't have any time tomorrow but I don't think I have anything planned for Friday. And if you're on at the same time as me if you'd be willing to help transfer all the broods that would be great! If not I'll manage ;)

I gtg it's going to be an early morning and long day for me tomorrow! Ttyl!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Ok! I'll be working all day tomorrow at the barn so I won't have any time tomorrow but I don't think I have anything planned for Friday. And if you're on at the same time as me if you'd be willing to help transfer all the broods that would be great! If not I'll manage ;)

yeah ill be here all day so ill be here :)
Owner Of FIR Club

kasey1732
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by kasey1732 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
kasey1732 wrote:...
Is what Horzelover101 proposed ok with you?
Yes! You really didn't have to pay me back, But much appreciated. Thank you so much. :) Once again sorry about the troubles with your horse. :?
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

kasey1732 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Is what Horzelover101 proposed ok with you?
Yes! You really didn't have to pay me back, But much appreciated. Thank you so much. :) Once again sorry about the troubles with your horse. :?
Thanks! If you ever want to use him as stud all you need to do is ask!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Ca. You take 4 horses for training after I foal my mares?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Ca. You take 4 horses for training after I foal my mares?
sure can just post them on my training forum and ill offer on them :)
Owner Of FIR Club

FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Horses Colin2 wrote:...
Hey! I saw you offers on my colt
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3621457
So I was wondering if you wanted him now or when he is done with training? Right now if I keep him on this account he won't be fully trained till he's almost 7 or 8 as he's just taking the extra time of days I have so I'm not wasting any time. If you want him fully trained and young I can transfer him and finish him for you so he'll be done by age 3.5.

Was just curious if you cared, I do want to accept your offer just want to know what works best for you!
Horses Colin2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses Colin2 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Horses Colin2 wrote:...
Hey! I saw you offers on my colt
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3621457
So I was wondering if you wanted him now or when he is done with training? Right now if I keep him on this account he won't be fully trained till he's almost 7 or 8 as he's just taking the extra time of days I have so I'm not wasting any time. If you want him fully trained and young I can transfer him and finish him for you so he'll be done by age 3.5.

Was just curious if you cared, I do want to accept your offer just want to know what works best for you!
yes if that was ok ill take when done training
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 8:18 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:18 pm