Xmas giveaway by pings!!!

FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Private Plz don't read till open!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Horses are free rain now. I gave everyone till yesterday to pick their gift up as I can't keep all these horses and need my account back. So you can offer on any you want, that are UFO
I can buy horses that have not been taken, just give me a link
There is to meany to link! Just look in any trained pasture or foal pasture, if it's UFO then its for sale
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Rinners wrote:
I can buy horses that have not been taken, just give me a link
There is to meany to link! Just look in any trained pasture or foal pasture, if it's UFO then its for sale
??what UFO
HorseRider123987
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Xmas giveaway by pings!!!

Post by HorseRider123987 »

If you are not giving an important notice, please don't quote the list of pings (the original post). It sends notifications to everyone who has their username on that list. Thanks!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

HorseRider123987 wrote:If you are not giving an important notice, please don't quote the list of pings (the original post). It sends notifications to everyone who has their username on that list. Thanks!
Yes I know this, sorry if you already got your gift and got pinged again, I wasn't sure who did or not so I had to ping everyone. But this is closed now so hopefully it should not happen again, sorry for the inconvenience
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
??what UFO
U - Up
F - For
O - Offers
HorseRider123987
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseRider123987 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
HorseRider123987 wrote:If you are not giving an important notice, please don't quote the list of pings (the original post). It sends notifications to everyone who has their username on that list. Thanks!
Yes I know this, sorry if you already got your gift and got pinged again, I wasn't sure who did or not so I had to ping everyone. But this is closed now so hopefully it should not happen again, sorry for the inconvenience
:)
Chevelle Competing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle Competing »

Yeah so I died and im back
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 8:36 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:36 pm