Community Forum

Mojo's Foal: Predict and Win!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Mojo's Foal: Predict and Win!

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D Very pretty!

Mine wouldn't be too far off from that, except I'd definitely have To on that neck. ... And... I feel like those spots would be too big for Mojo's foal.
Ah! There it is! Perfectionism coming through. :lol:
*Sigh*

I really do hope it's a sign that the transfer is nearing it's end. Like 'last to transfer, all the in-use information'.

Anyway!
Amazing that she's This Close!! :o :shock:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Well now I had a dream last night that her foal was completely bay. No Lp or To. I remember being super disappointed that she'd had a fully suppressed babies. :lol: But considering that out of all of Pax's foals so far only one has been super suppressed, and that one still had a hip blanket, I don't think that's likely. :P I also doubt that Mojo has too many suppression genes considering that she does have a decent amount of tobi white.
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

Silverine wrote:
Could I use one of your knabstruppers for the look-alike breeding?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:...
That's really funny. I had a dream just last night too. Although not about Mojo. Mine was I had taken a bunch of mares for popping from another player and did just that, then rehomed like two or three before I realized I'm not supposed to be doing that. Strangest thing about the dream is that it was 'real' and not playing on a pc, yet still a game.. and all the while, I was playing in a grocery store... -_-
Last I remember, I put all of them and their foals up to be collected.

How does patterning and leopard work in real life? Does leopard overtake the patterning? or is it the opposite? Or some mix therein? After looking for a few minutes online, I couldn't find my answer.

I think I know this, but I'm confusing myself at this point. -_-
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Basically it's a mix. Anything that would be white because of To will still be white with Lp and anything that would be white with Lp will still be white with To. Where you'll see the difference is the spots and possibly the skin. Tobi can cause colored spots that would show through the white of Lp to instead be white. Appaloosa can also have speckled skin under their white markings, but anything under white that is caused by tobiano will be pink.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Basically it's a mix. Anything that would be white because of To will still be white with Lp and anything that would be white with Lp will still be white with To. Where you'll see the difference is the spots and possibly the skin. Tobi can cause colored spots that would show through the white of Lp to instead be white. Appaloosa can also have speckled skin under their white markings, but anything under white that is caused by tobiano will be pink.
Ah... So tobiano can 'hide' some of the spots, but not all and To gives pink skin in those areas that are directly affected by it. However, a white area may not be To at all, by shaving and looking at the skin, speckled skin can indicate... or does indicate the area is affect by Lp and is just missing the spots.

-_- Eh... Like I'm loosing my mind recently! :lol: Today is a weird day. And it's extended through all this month or something like that... :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Yep. You can have a big white patch and then bathe the horse and have a spotty because of the skin.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Yep. You can have a big white patch and then bathe the horse and have a spotty because of the skin.
Ah! Ahahahaha!!!

:twisted:
Is it bad I want a horse that's just like this??? Or one that has a similar surprise... :lol: 8-)

When we talk about skin difference versus coat colors, I Always! Always! see that horse pop up in my mind.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Here's my place holder entry (if that's not allowed, let me know). I'd like to work on it a little more but I want to have something submitted just in case.

She's not quite what I predicted, she's black instead of brown, but at least she is one of the possible colors :lol: And she needs some TO other than those socks as well.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3455506
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

I actually really like her! If you're interested in selling her after the contest let me know. ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:44 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:44 pm