Community Forum

Log Pull Competition Page - $1,500,000 Worth Of Prizes (Free Trainings, Grinders, etc.)! *New Contest Available May 24

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
carlWoof
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Log Pull Competition Page - $1,500,000 Worth Of Prizes (Free Trainings, Grinders, etc.)! *New Contest Available May

Post by carlWoof »

KYTrainer wrote:
carlWoof wrote:...
You won the contest, so you get to choose which of the prizes you want from the top post :D
Woot!
Thanks, those are some nice prizes, but if that’s okay, i’d like to pass it on to the second place winner!
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Log Pull Competition Page - $1,500,000 Worth Of Prizes (Free Trainings, Grinders, etc.)! *New Contest Available May

Post by KYTrainer »

carlWoof wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: You won the contest, so you get to choose which of the prizes you want from the top post :D
Woot!
Thanks, those are some nice prizes, but if that’s okay, i’d like to pass it on to the second place winner!
Sounds good, I’ll let them know :)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

spottedleaf10 wrote:...
You won 2nd in the contest, so you get to choose which of the prizes you want from the top post :D carlWoof wanted to pass the prize along to you
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Wow, that's so nice of them! I would love to have this horse trained: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2752109
:) Thank you!
KYTrainer wrote:
You won 2nd in the contest, so you get to choose which of the prizes you want from the top post :D carlWoof wanted to pass the prize along to you
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

spottedleaf10 wrote:Wow, that's so nice of them! I would love to have this horse trained: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2752109
:) Thank you!
KYTrainer wrote: You won 2nd in the contest, so you get to choose which of the prizes you want from the top post :D carlWoof wanted to pass the prize along to you
Great! I'll get to work now :)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Your horse is done and ready for pickup
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Wow, thanks! I can pick him up now :)
KYTrainer wrote:

KYLEIGH396
Visit My Farm

Post by KYLEIGH396 »

spottedleaf10 wrote:Wow, thanks! I can pick him up now :)
KYTrainer wrote:

Just stuck him up :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:50 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:50 pm