Community Forum

Frens <3

Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Opalhorse22 »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Ugh, y'all make me feel so jealous when y'all say you have like 60 pt *Insert joking angry face lol*

I only have 27 :cry:
Rip meh :lol:

-Gabbs
27!! Bruh, all this time i thought that 392 (Which is my total hehe ;) ) Was not a lot! I was gonna save up to 5k pt to get premium for year but i realised that was A LOT so i was like, SCREW IT, i'm saving for only 500 so i can atleast experience one month of premium!

I have a grinder (3 actually :lol: ) But i haven't tested them out because i do lots of no aging champing 8-)
Haha, that happens to me all the time (the accidental buying of something).
Yeah, I am trying to save of to 1000 pt but i only have 528 pt right now... :lol:
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Ugh, y'all make me feel so jealous when y'all say you have like 60 pt *Insert joking angry face lol*

I only have 27 :cry:
Rip meh :lol:

-Gabbs
27!! Bruh, all this time i thought that 392 (Which is my total hehe ;) ) I was gonna save up to 5k pt to get premium for year but i realised that was A LOT so i was like, SCREW IT, i'm saving for only 500 so i can atleast experience one month of premium!

I have a grinder (3 actually :lol: ) But i haven't tested them out because i do lots of no aging champing 8-)
I actually have quite a few grinders, but most don't rlly help me out, pt-wise. I just use them for extra turns on my side -_-

And when I was younger in the game, I thought having 200-something was so much I should flex. Lol :lol:

But then again I'm good with de actual money so that helps. (73,181,395, which isn't much, but to me I feel like the richest person ever)

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Opalhorse22 wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:
27!! Bruh, all this time i thought that 392 (Which is my total hehe ;) ) Was not a lot! I was gonna save up to 5k pt to get premium for year but i realised that was A LOT so i was like, SCREW IT, i'm saving for only 500 so i can atleast experience one month of premium!

Yeah, I am trying to save of to 1000 pt but i only have 528 pt right now... :lol:
PRETTY MUCH HALFWAY KEEP GOING!!!!

lol i don't know why i did that 8-)
Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Opalhorse22 »

RummyTummy wrote:
Opalhorse22 wrote: Haha, that happens to me all the time (the accidental buying of something).

I screwed it. Decided I wanted premium too much :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it. Well, not me anyways :lol:
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Opalhorse22 wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:

Yes, that is quite a problem for me as well :/

I used to have like 100 pt then I spent it on pretty tack, thinking I could sell it for the same price *Insert facepalm emoji)

-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Opalhorse22 wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:

Definitely gotta get that premium 8-)

-Gabbs
Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Opalhorse22 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:
27!! Bruh, all this time i thought that 392 (Which is my total hehe ;) ) I was gonna save up to 5k pt to get premium for year but i realised that was A LOT so i was like, SCREW IT, i'm saving for only 500 so i can atleast experience one month of premium!

I actually have quite a few grinders, but most don't rlly help me out, pt-wise. I just use them for extra turns on my side -_-

And when I was younger in the game, I thought having 200-something was so much I should flex. Lol :lol:

But then again I'm good with de actual money so that helps. (73,181,395, which isn't much, but to me I feel like the richest person ever)

-Gabbs
Wait, 73 million?!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Opalhorse22 wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:

YAY
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Opalhorse22 wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: I actually have quite a few grinders, but most don't rlly help me out, pt-wise. I just use them for extra turns on my side -_-

-Gabbs
Wait, 73 million?!
Uh... Yes? Don't be jealous!!!!!!!!!!

-Gabbs
Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Opalhorse22 »

RummyTummy wrote:
Opalhorse22 wrote: I screwed it. Decided I wanted premium too much :lol: :lol: :lol:
YAY
XD :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:09 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:09 am