Community Forum

Frens <3

Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Coda »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Hello, everyone! It's been so long, and by so long I mean about 10 months :shock:

How've you been doing? I know some of y'all left and some of you returned, but of course things change!

I've missed each and every one of you guys so much. I'm glad to be back, although it's barely a fraction of how much I was on before.

Plus, I'm not as angsty anymore! Yay! 8-)
Welcome back
We missed you
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: OH MY GOSH GABBYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUU AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you doing??? also merry early christmas, are you doing anything fun for it??

(i can't believe you're back!!!)

oh oh also i won a contest i think so i'm premium for a month if you ever wanna pm me or anything :lol:
HIII!! I'VE BEEN DOING GOOD, WHAT ABOUT YOU? IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE WE LAST CHATTED :cry:

Merry early Christmas! Usually I would've been out and about visiting family, but this year I've decided to lay low and bit and celebrate on my own! I've already bought the gifts for myself ;) :P

Premium??? :0 I remember you really tried so hard to save up for it and boom! You've got it! I myself have around 2,100 PT, but I'll be saving that for when I can actually work to replenish it ^^'

What's been going on with you? Any dramatic tea that needs to be spilled? :twisted:
haha i know, it's been way too long!! (by the way, i still have one of your horses frozen on my horsegirl008~freezer account if you want her back...i think she's in the freezing pasture if i remember correctly; i haven't been over there in a bit :?) i'm doing good! busy with school (well, i'm on break now but you know :lol:), and my sweet 16 is coming up a week from today!! yes, i'm a new year's baby 8-)

also i hope you had a wonderful christmas :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: HIII!! I'VE BEEN DOING GOOD, WHAT ABOUT YOU? IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE WE LAST CHATTED :cry:

Merry early Christmas! Usually I would've been out and about visiting family, but this year I've decided to lay low and bit and celebrate on my own! I've already bought the gifts for myself ;) :P

Premium??? :0 I remember you really tried so hard to save up for it and boom! You've got it! I myself have around 2,100 PT, but I'll be saving that for when I can actually work to replenish it ^^'

What's been going on with you? Any dramatic tea that needs to be spilled? :twisted:
haha i know, it's been way too long!! (by the way, i still have one of your horses frozen on my horsegirl008~freezer account if you want her back...i think she's in the freezing pasture if i remember correctly; i haven't been over there in a bit :?) i'm doing good! busy with school (well, i'm on break now but you know :lol:), and my sweet 16 is coming up a week from today!! yes, i'm a new year's baby 8-)

Yes!!
You do? I think I might remember who you're talking about... though could you send me a link if you have one? If not I'll just go on the treasure hunt myself :lol:

Yup, I'm always busy with college stuff even when we get breaks (hint: not often).

:0 Happy early birthday!!! I don't think I've met anyone else born on New Years! That seems so cool :)

To you as well, though I'm a day late ^^' Enjoy your presents.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: haha i know, it's been way too long!! (by the way, i still have one of your horses frozen on my horsegirl008~freezer account if you want her back...i think she's in the freezing pasture if i remember correctly; i haven't been over there in a bit :?) i'm doing good! busy with school (well, i'm on break now but you know :lol:), and my sweet 16 is coming up a week from today!! yes, i'm a new year's baby 8-)

Yes!!
You do? I think I might remember who you're talking about... though could you send me a link if you have one? If not I'll just go on the treasure hunt myself :lol:

Yup, I'm always busy with college stuff even when we get breaks (hint: not often).

:0 Happy early birthday!!! I don't think I've met anyone else born on New Years! That seems so cool :)

oop, i have two of yours :lol: i put them up for offers if you want them back (i can keep them for ya if you don't want them back yet :))
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3343202
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3649483

also thank you!! 4 days left :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Yes!!

oop, i have two of yours :lol: i put them up for offers if you want them back (i can keep them for ya if you don't want them back yet :))

It appears you do! So sorry for not getting them back until now :oops:

4 days... woah! I'll have to get you a HWO Birthday present! 8-)
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

GabbysPets wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: IKR! I WILL TEXT YOU MORE TMMRO BUT I HAVE PEOPLE OVER RN :( :( :( :(
OKAY AND HOW DARE PEOPLE TAKE AWAY OUR GOSSIP TIME :cry: :(
Heyy bestie!! (Don't mind my being on my side account... you know how lazy I am :x )

Just wanted to put this out there...

On my Gabby Woodlark account, I have at least one pasture with high-speed horses related to your line (They should have ~BHB~ as their brand), and I also still have Champion, the 66-speed guy you gave me. If you ever wanted to have or breed to any of those horses or any of my horses in general, please let me know! It would make me beyond happy if you found a use for them :lol:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/185063

- Gabbs Baggs :twisted:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:10 pm
horsegirl008 wrote: oop, i have two of yours :lol: i put them up for offers if you want them back (i can keep them for ya if you don't want them back yet :))

You're all good, I was happy to hold them for you! And thank you so much that's so sweet :)
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

horsegirl008 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:21 pm
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:10 pm

You're all good, I was happy to hold them for you! And thank you so much that's so sweet :)
I've offered on the little rascals. :) Oh! Your birthday present(s) are ready! Please select any two horses from this pasture as your first gift. As for your second... link a rehomeable horse :twisted:

Happy Early Birthday!! :D
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

[quote=“Gabby_Woodlark”]Heyy I missed you sm. Just got off from a break of my own tbh. Going through the motions on some things
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Heyy I missed you sm. Just got off from a break of my own tbh. Going through the motions on some things
:0 Heyyy!! I've missed you soo much as well, I was wondering if you had taken a break! :)

I hope we can catch up sometime. Let me know if you need a grinder or some money to get you back on your feet! ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:03 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:03 am