Community Forum

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Dorcieeee
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Dorcieeee »

amithril wrote:
Dorcieeee wrote: Hi! sorry to bother! Can you do that again? i keep getting colts when i need fillys,thank you!

Refreshed! That was the same issue I was having trying to breed to pure :lol:
I have some Selle Francais x Thoroughbred cross mares that can be bred with those colts of yours to get half Selle foals if you are interested in any of those as well?
Would love that! trying to breed a selle francais pure so i can continue without issue but keep getting males q-q
Dorcieeee
Visit My Farm

Post by Dorcieeee »

Dorcieeee wrote:
amithril wrote:

Refreshed! That was the same issue I was having trying to breed to pure :lol:
I have some Selle Francais x Thoroughbred cross mares that can be bred with those colts of yours to get half Selle foals if you are interested in any of those as well?
Would love that! trying to breed a selle francais pure so i can continue without issue but keep getting males q-q
Im currently trying to get a Trakehner and selle francais purebreed going so i can get the cross later on since i still need the gidran to progress actually
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Dorcieeee wrote:
Dorcieeee wrote:
Im currently trying to get a Trakehner and selle francais purebreed going so i can get the cross later on since i still need the gidran to progress actually

Here's my basic 50/50 mare. She is over 20 but I bred her to keep her alive. The foal will be slightly more Selle than she is. I can sell her as-is with the foal or I can pop her!
Quiet Liberty

The next one is 80% Selle Francais. Also pregnant and I can do the same with her as with her dam.
Kingdom Liberated

Just let me know if either will work for you and I will put them up for offer; just offer what you feel is fair :)
If I need to refresh that purebred stud again let me know! I will need him at least once to breed to my 95% filly but I don't need him right away so he is more than available for everyone else! :lol:
Dorcieeee
Visit My Farm

Post by Dorcieeee »

amithril wrote:
Dorcieeee wrote:

Here's my basic 50/50 mare. She is over 20 but I bred her to keep her alive. The foal will be slightly more Selle than she is. I can sell her as-is with the foal or I can pop her!
Quiet Liberty

The next one is 80% Selle Francais. Also pregnant and I can do the same with her as with her dam.
Kingdom Liberated

Just let me know if either will work for you and I will put them up for offer; just offer what you feel is fair :)
If I need to refresh that purebred stud again let me know! I will need him at least once to breed to my 95% filly but I don't need him right away so he is more than available for everyone else! :lol:
I got Some mares finally so im on to breeding some selles i think,so if you can refresh the stallion soon that would be great. I got an 80% Selle Mare q-q
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Dorcieeee wrote:
I got Some mares finally so im on to breeding some selles i think,so if you can refresh the stallion soon that would be great. I got an 80% Selle Mare q-q

He's been refreshed again :)
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: I would definitely take some jutlands off of you and let me know when you get dolls thank you so much :D
You're welcome!!! :) Jutlands are a nice breed and I may get back to working on them one day but Doles were one I've been wanting to play around with for a while after I ended their quest line and I am looking forward to working on them again.
hi I was wondering if you would sell me a Hungarian warmblood pair as i would love to start breeding them let me know if you would sell 2 or 3 to me :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:
You're welcome!!! :) Jutlands are a nice breed and I may get back to working on them one day but Doles were one I've been wanting to play around with for a while after I ended their quest line and I am looking forward to working on them again.
hi I was wondering if you would sell me a Hungarian warmblood pair as i would love to start breeding them let me know if you would sell 2 or 3 to me :D

I can sell you a pair!

These two I can part with:

Must Be Hypnotic

Cosmic Carrot

Let me know when you are ready and I can list them privately for you :)
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: hi I was wondering if you would sell me a Hungarian warmblood pair as i would love to start breeding them let me know if you would sell 2 or 3 to me :D

I can sell you a pair!

Must Be Hypnotic

Cosmic Carrot

i can take them now thankyou so much :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

I can sell you a pair!

Must Be Hypnotic

Cosmic Carrot

i can take them now thankyou so much :D

They are both listed, just offer when you can! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am