Community Forum

♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Pings

Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Pings

Post by Stone Creek Ranch »

How did I snatch this horse? It was clearly for sale with no word of being private or a transfer or for someone specific, I offered 100k and they accepted. And no this is not a big deal as its a online game this does not affect your life in any type of way. Thank you very much.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

luvdevua wrote:How did I snatch this horse? It was clearly for sale with no word of being private or a transfer or for someone specific, I offered 100k and they accepted. And no this is not a big deal as its a online game this does not affect your life in any type of way. Thank you very much.
The wording you just used seemed to be a direct attack.

It can upset players very much, and if they ask for it back, then you politly give it back.

In their notes read for FantasyRanch3, which you clearly ignored and deleted. You are now on I and Sunshadow's blacklist.

Have a good day.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

luvdevua wrote:How did I snatch this horse? It was clearly for sale with no word of being private or a transfer or for someone specific, I offered 100k and they accepted. And no this is not a big deal as its a online game this does not affect your life in any type of way. Thank you very much.
And of course, you decide to put her up anyway.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I will not be selling her back to you or anyone closely associated with you, you blew things of proportion over something small. It is not my fault the player did not label the horse as private sale or for someone specific they accepted my offer for a reason. If they wanted the horse back they could of said that, you offered and I said no i'm sorry im that upset you in any way. But I am not the one to blame.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

luvdevua wrote:I will not be selling her back to you or anyone closely associated with you, you blew things of proportion over something small. It is not my fault the player did not label the horse as private sale or for someone specific they accepted my offer for a reason. If they wanted the horse back they could of said that, you offered and I said no i'm sorry im that upset you in any way. But I am not the one to blame.
If you ban me, you have no reason to ban anyone associated with me. Please spare them the anger.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I wont be selling any horses to anyone closely associated with you, I'm sorry but you guys blew it out of proportion I hope you respect my choices.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

luvdevua wrote:I wont be selling any horses to anyone closely associated with you, I'm sorry but you guys blew it out of proportion I hope you respect my choices.
'You guys'? We had a misunderstanding. I don't see how or why that could end up resulting a ban.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NorthboundStables »

luvdevua wrote:I wont be selling any horses to anyone closely associated with you, I'm sorry but you guys blew it out of proportion I hope you respect my choices.
Hi :mrgreen: what a going on what happened?? :?:
Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Yes it was a misunderstanding but you continued by saying this horse was meant for someone else when it wasn't. Ill be banning you from my sale's because I no longer would like to sell my horses to you or anyone associated with you. I'd like for you to respect my decision.
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NorthboundStables »

luvdevua wrote:Yes it was a misunderstanding but you continued by saying this horse was meant for someone else when it wasn't. Ill be banning you from my sale's because I no longer would like to sell my horses to you or anyone associated with you. I'd like for you to respect my decision.
Hi :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 4:52 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:52 pm