Community Forum

[E] Training || Closed, New Topic (Linked Inside)

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping (Pong) || Training Request!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Emlyn wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Training Request: Quote Me!
Username(s): Emlyn, RodeoGal807
Please list all Usernames. I'll use this for reference in case you offer on your finished horse from an alternate account.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Any Questions?: no

Copy and paste the below for each individual horse.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Horse Link: Spirited
High strung
High strung
Bomb
bomb
Pricing below, use the main post as reference.
Stats Option: Default [all]
Temperament Option: Spirited
Weight Option: mod thin [all]
Pictures Option: no
Bulk?: Yes
Bulk = Normal for 1-2 linked horses, Team for 3-5, Barn for 6-10.
Total Cost For This Horse:
123,000 [added all together]
Additional Requests: n/a

Sorry if it's a lot XD that's only a handful I need training if you can believe it or not! If you can't take them all it's totally fine!
I put all temperaments on the horse links if it helps :]
Thank you for your interest. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
That's fine! I can take the first two immediately and get started today. I'm guessing you want the first horse to be Spirited, the next to to be HS, and the last two to be BP?
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Holding »

EclipticEnd wrote:

That's fine! I can take the first two immediately and get started today. I'm guessing you want the first horse to be Spirited, the next to to be HS, and the last two to be BP?
Yes! I thought putting it on the links would help you a bit :]
The second is up, thank you so much!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

RodeoGal807 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

Yes! I thought putting it on the links would help you a bit :]
Of course! I'll let you know when those two are done.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

EclipticEnd wrote:
RodeoGal807 wrote: Yes! I thought putting it on the links would help you a bit :]
Of course! I'll let you know when those two are done.
Alright!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Complete!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Emlyn wrote:Ping
♕♥ Hollywood Bay is done! I've broken down the price into parts which you can view under the "Ready For Pick-up" area. Feel free to double check that I've done everything you've asked for before offering.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Complete!

Post by Emlyn »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Emlyn wrote:Ping
♕♥ Hollywood Bay is done! I've broken down the price into parts which you can view under the "Ready For Pick-up" area. Feel free to double check that I've done everything you've asked for before offering.
Offered! :]
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Emlyn wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: ♕♥ Hollywood Bay is done! I've broken down the price into parts which you can view under the "Ready For Pick-up" area. Feel free to double check that I've done everything you've asked for before offering.
Offered! :]
Aaaand transferred! I can also take this one when you're ready.
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Holding »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Offered! :]
Aaaand transferred! I can also take this one when you're ready.
He is up when ready!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Username(s): Gabby_Woodlark, Gabby Woodlark, GabbysPets, Callen Woodlark and CallensPets
Please list all Usernames. I'll use this for reference in case you offer on your finished horse from an alternate account.
Any Questions?: I dunno how this pricing works, I'm a smidge confused. If I don't get it right, correct me and I'll change it :)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3606788 and https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3598339
Pricing below, use the main post as reference. 38,000 I believe?
Stats Option: 99%-94% for both
Temperament Option: Don't change for both
Weight Option: Moderate for both
Pictures Option: Basic
Bulk?: Normal
Total Cost For This Horse: 19,000 for both...?
Additional Requests: Nope

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Username(s): Gabby_Woodlark, Gabby Woodlark, GabbysPets, Callen Woodlark and CallensPets
Any Questions?: I dunno how this pricing works, I'm a smidge confused. If I don't get it right, correct me and I'll change it :)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3606788 and https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3598339
Pricing below, use the main post as reference. 38,000 I believe?
Stats Option: 99%-94% for both
Temperament Option: Don't change for both
Weight Option: Moderate for both
Pictures Option: Basic
Bulk?: Normal
Total Cost For This Horse: 19,000 for both...?
Additional Requests: Nope

Noted, I'll add them to the list.

Basically for pricing, you choose an option for each category, then add all of the costs together to get the final price.

For Stats you can choose 99%-99.4% in each stat or 99% in each stat save for stamina, which maxes out at 99.8%. the 99%-99.4% option won't have the stats fully complete, but will end training earlier. It costs 18k. The 99.9% option pretty much fills up all of the stats, but takes longer. I tend to do this, which is why it's labelled default. It costs 20k.

For Temperament, you can have me change to High Strung, Spirited, Even, Calm, or Bombproof. HS and BP are the easiest to maintain, so they're cheaper at 2k. Spirited, Even, and Calm are ones that you have to keep an eye on and maintain, so they're 5k. If your horse is already at HS or BP before training, then I can keep them at that temperament for free. Again, though, since Spirited, Even, and Calm take vigilance, they will always cost 5k, regardless if the horse is already at that temperament. I have HS set as default; it's what I normally aim for when training most horses unless they're a draft breed.

For Weight you can have me change to and maintain a specific weight, which costs 1k, or I can keep whatever weight the horse is already at for free.

For Pictures there's three options. I can do Yearly pictures, which are Newborn, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years if the horse reaches that age, and so on. That costs 10k because I'm not particularly good at it so I have to really double check the age as I train. I can do Milestones, which are Newborn, 6 years (when they're weaned from milk), and maturity (3 or 4 years based on gender). I prefer this as you get notifications at these ages, so it's easy to do pictures. This option costs 2k. Lastly, the Basic package is no pictures save for beginning of training and end of training and is absolutely free. I also tend to take a picture when I receive the horse and a picture when training is done for math purposes to see how long training took, but if you want absolutely no pictures then "None" works.

Lastly, Bulk is if you're having me do a lot of horses at once. 1-2 horses isn't bulk, but 3-5 and 6-10 horses are both considered bulk. I call 3-5 horses a team and 6-10 horses a barn. Teams cost 5k for each horse and barns cost 10k for each horse.

As an example, if someone wanted a single horse trained to 99.9%, that would be 20k. If they wanted the temperament to be High Strung, they'd add 5k to the price. If they wanted the horse to be Thin, that's another 1k to the price. If they want Yearly pictures, that's another 10k, and as it's only one horse there's no bulk fee.

20k (99.9% stats) + 5k (Change to High Strung) + 1k (Change to Thin) + 10k (Yearly Pics) + 0k (Not Bulk) = 36k; The price to train that horse would be $36,000.

Let me know if that clears things up!

Quick edit: Here's the breakdown of your two.
♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Include The Berries has an Even temperament, which will cost 5k to maintain.
Stats (99%-99.4%, 18k) + Temperament (Keep Even, 5k) + Weight (Make Mod, 1k), + Pictures (Basic, Free) + No Bulk Fee (0) = 24k
♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Sprinkled Mask is Bombproof, which is free to maintain. For this reason they're 5k less than the other in cost.
Stats (99%-99.4%, 18k) + Temperament (Keep BP, Free) + Weight (Make Mod, 1k), + Pictures (Basic, Free) + No Bulk Fee (0) = 19k
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 4:07 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:07 am