Community Forum

Sunshadow Training **OPEN**

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunshadow Training **OPEN**

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Only offering FULL training of getting up to 99.9% in ALL stats.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Alexis2004
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alexis2004 »

"ping"

I am new to this whole forum thing so bear with me. I have been playing for over a year and never knew about this side of HWO. I have and breed many 6 gold horses with 70k+ HGP. I would like to send a couple to get trained. would also sell some too you to train and sell urself for cheap if you would like...
I am trying to focus on breeding the best stats I can but am struggling to find space as they aren't selling. I have just been rehoming most of them unfortunately and they are too good to just be thrown away like that.

either way how much is it to send a couple to be trained? do I just send their links here and put them for offer?
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Alexis2004 wrote:"ping"

I am new to this whole forum thing so bear with me. I have been playing for over a year and never knew about this side of HWO. I have and breed many 6 gold horses with 70k+ HGP. I would like to send a couple to get trained. would also sell some too you to train and sell urself for cheap if you would like...
I am trying to focus on breeding the best stats I can but am struggling to find space as they aren't selling. I have just been rehoming most of them unfortunately and they are too good to just be thrown away like that.

either way how much is it to send a couple to be trained? do I just send their links here and put them for offer?
Since you are a public client, you can send 2 horses to me right now, and each horse will cost you 75k. Yep, send links and fill out the form. I'll offer on my alt once they're up.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:07 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:07 pm