Community Forum

iso training services

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: iso training services

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

It was a pleasure training for you! Thank you for your service :)
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

twxlip wrote:...
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3635661
I think she's met all your requirements! Who's next?
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Alyssa Davis wrote:I think she's met all your requirements! Who's next?
She met all of them, thank you so much!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3637578
I'd like calm and moderately-fleshy please :D
I also have a question, do you plan to have like private clients at some point? (should that be soon or later into the year) Your timing with training is absolutely outstanding with how fast you get back, and I'd love to be one if you ever have that option open!
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

just letting you know twxlip, i can take a few more horses! they will done today
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:just letting you know twxlip, i can take a few more horses! they will done today
Thats awesome, I'll get to popping some of my mares and shoot you a ping if I find some I like! Thank you so much for all the training you've done for me! :D
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

twxlip wrote:...
I've never really considered it, to be honest. I'd love to take you as a private client, you can reach out to me for training at any time!
The only downside is that I do have periods where I just cannot will myself to get anything done. I'm not seeing one in the near future, though. I'll let you know if my mental health gets in the way of training your horses!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Alyssa Davis wrote:I've never really considered it, to be honest. I'd love to take you as a private client, you can reach out to me for training at any time!
The only downside is that I do have periods where I just cannot will myself to get anything done. I'm not seeing one in the near future, though. I'll let you know if my mental health gets in the way of training your horses!
Of course! I understand the mental health thing, it gets in the way some days and others it doesn't. As I said before you can take as much time as you need!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

twxlip wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3637578
All done! Link the next if you’d like :D
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Alyssa Davis wrote:All done! Link the next if you’d like :D
Here's another QH :lol: (I'm a total sucker for them, especially palominos!)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3637820
I'd like the same again weight and temperament please :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

twxlip wrote: Here's another QH :lol: (I'm a total sucker for them, especially palominos!)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3637820
I'd like the same again weight and temperament please :D
Haha, palominos are literally the sweetest!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 6:43 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:43 pm