Community Forum

Simple Discussion

RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Simple Discussion

Post by RoseeDelight »

ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ wrote:
RoseeDelight wrote: If not it's okay, but is it possible you could hold 6 more horses for Sunshadow Ranch? Sunshadow told me they wanted to buy them, but is taking a bit about picking them up. I think they still want them but haven't been able to get a straight answer. They're not pregnant, high gp Arabian mares and Sunshadow was going to pay like $5-10k each. Also, I've finished up everything else, so I can give you the money and then quit for good if you or Sunshadow will take those 6. I've updated my farm page in preparation for leaving. You should read it -- you'll learn a little more about me :)
Yep, I can do that. I just finished up a course so I should be able to take 6-7 more horses :)

Also, if you have any Arab studs with high GP that nobody wants, I can still take them :)

I love your farm page- it's so inspiring, especially why you are leaving. If I ever 'quit' I would probably just come back eventually, but that would still take up 'screen time'.

One moment, I'll pop a horse ufo, and you can offer (Will edit with link)

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3658091
Okay, did that. I'm assuming I can re-home him?

It's not impossible that I may come back someday, it's just that for me, in everything I do, I really have to give it all or nothing. Giving this my all doesn't sit with me since I've much more important things to do, and if I try to go half way everything suffers and I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing. Just my personality I guess.

About Arab studs, I never keep many on hand because I generally only use whichever one is the best anyway. I think I may have a few left... Anything I do have is up for sale for $1. I guess there's a total of 9 horses left you can see what there is. I didn't deem them worthwhile, but if there are any Arab studs they'll be over 70k gp and there may be some with 72k, they'd just be very old.
What if today was your last day on earth? If the world ends tomorrow, are you ready?
If you really believed you would not have tomorrow, what would you do today?

Live like you mean it!

Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Now is your only chance
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

RoseeDelight wrote:
ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ wrote: Yep, I can do that. I just finished up a course so I should be able to take 6-7 more horses :)

Also, if you have any Arab studs with high GP that nobody wants, I can still take them :)

I love your farm page- it's so inspiring, especially why you are leaving. If I ever 'quit' I would probably just come back eventually, but that would still take up 'screen time'.

One moment, I'll pop a horse ufo, and you can offer (Will edit with link)

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3658091
Okay, did that. I'm assuming I can re-home him?

It's not impossible that I may come back someday, it's just that for me, in everything I do, I really have to give it all or nothing. Giving this my all doesn't sit with me since I've much more important things to do, and if I try to go half way everything suffers and I feel like I'm accomplishing nothing. Just my personality I guess.

About Arab studs, I never keep many on hand because I generally only use whichever one is the best anyway. I think I may have a few left... Anything I do have is up for sale for $1. I guess there's a total of 9 horses left you can see what there is. I didn't deem them worthwhile, but if there are any Arab studs they'll be over 70k gp and there may be some with 72k, they'd just be very old.
Looks like Cosmic Cowboy is the best one left. A couple others with roughly the same gp but they are 18+ yrs old. Cosmic Cowboy is 8.
What if today was your last day on earth? If the world ends tomorrow, are you ready?

Live like you mean it!

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RoseeDelight wrote:
RoseeDelight wrote: Okay, did that. I'm assuming I can re-home him?

Looks like Cosmic Cowboy is the best one left. A couple others with roughly the same gp but they are 18+ yrs old. Cosmic Cowboy is 8.
Wow, he's awesome, I bought him :)

Also just realized I took 60+ horses off of your hands :lol:
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Also just realized I took 60+ horses off of your hands
Yep, it's a lot. Hopefully you will find good uses/homes for all of them! If it gets to be too much trouble, do whatever ends up being necessary. I'm not going to ask you to keep them forever if you can't find homes for them.
I think Mega bought a Tersk from me one time, so maybe see if they want any more.
Again, I'm so grateful for all your help. I'm probably not going to log on again at this point... I will miss you and the wonderful community here so much. Love you and will keep you in my prayers <3

Live like you mean it!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:50 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:50 pm