Community Forum

Crummy Horse Breeders

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Re: Crummy Horse Breeders

Post by Sunpath »

Hello!

I have these mares on my holding account, at around 10,200 HGP. But I keep having severely bad luck and getting no stallions low enough, my stallions just keep getting higher and higher HGP, now it's at 10,600-10,700. I am confident that these mares could be the ones to produce a foal below 10 HGP, if I got a stallion to use.

Link to pasture: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/198977
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
RosesDemise
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Crummy Horse Breeders

Post by RosesDemise »

Sunpath wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:11 pm I have these mares on my holding account, at around 10,200 HGP. But I keep having severely bad luck and getting no stallions low enough, my stallions just keep getting higher and higher HGP, now it's at 10,600-10,700. I am confident that these mares could be the ones to produce a foal below 10 HGP, if I got a stallion to use.
I have a couple of stallions that may help! The lowest is 10,319 and the highest is 10,596.
You can view them here - https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/177483
I can lower the fee if your interested
¨One's Demise shall not be bestowed onto their horse's Fate¨
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm