Community Forum

Christmas Unicorn!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Re: Christmas Unicorn!!

Post by brightspace16 »

Sea Fire wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Ofc! I had a bad fall with my horse so I have also been inactive while healing from that. I believe your gift was a free training and $1mil, so if you would like like a horse for training and I'll send the money to you when I pick it up :D
hey I'm gong to be off for the rest of the year so please just give my prize to somebody else, sorry for the inconvenience.
I so sorry to here about you fall! I am a new player so if you were looking for someone else to give the gift to, it would help me alot!
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

brightspace16 wrote:
Sea Fire wrote:
hey I'm gong to be off for the rest of the year so please just give my prize to somebody else, sorry for the inconvenience.
I so sorry to here about you fall! I am a new player so if you were looking for someone else to give the gift to, it would help me alot!
Sure! Go ahead and link a horse you'd like to have trained and I'll get working on it asap
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Frisb wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
I'm so sorry for the delay, I can take the horse (or a different one if you'd like) whenever!
When will I be able to get him back? It has been a while
I am so sorry that it's taking so long, healing has been difficult and I'm very busy. I will try to have all of the training horses done by tomorrow at the absolute latest

brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:
Sure! Go ahead and link a horse you'd like to have trained and I'll get working on it asap
I don't need any horses trained but I am working on breeding the Byelorussian Harness Horse from scratch. Breeding all the necessary horses in the whole line myself, starting with "parents unknown" horses. So the money would be really helpful! Here is a Filly you can buy for the 1 mil they won (I have no needs for her in my lines) and rehome or use if you want: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3778857

Thanks so much!
Last edited by brightspace16 on Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

shadowheart2006 wrote:...
Gift list:
1. 3M (if possible)
2. If 3M is not doable, then 600 PT
3. A free training
What's your favorite thing about the Holiday season?: Seeing family + spending time with family
Anything else you want me to know? (You could put a Christmas pun here, I love puns): Not sure, but I posted my response a while ago but you never responded :? . Or maybe there was an error while posting. Again, thanks so much :D
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Frisb wrote: When will I be able to get him back? It has been a while
I am so sorry that it's taking so long, healing has been difficult and I'm very busy. I will try to have all of the training horses done by tomorrow at the absolute latest
It's alright, take as long as you need, I was just wondering and not trying to rush you or seem impatient
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Frisb wrote: It's alright, take as long as you need, I was just wondering and not trying to rush you or seem impatient
You can not imagine my face when I loaded in the game to find that you had offered me 10 mil for one of my horses?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! This was the most exciting thing ever!!! The money will go to a good cause!!
I just had to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

brightspace16 wrote:
Frisb wrote: It's alright, take as long as you need, I was just wondering and not trying to rush you or seem impatient
You can not imagine my face when I loaded in the game to find that you had offered me 10 mil for one of my horses?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! This was the most exciting thing ever!!! The money will go to a good cause!!
No problem, I saw that you were trying to breed Byelorussian Harness Horses from scratch and thought that the money could help :D
If you ever need more money for it just ask me, or if you need a grinder then just ask me on my freeze account, Frizb.
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Frisb wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:
No problem, I saw that you were trying to breed Byelorussian Harness Horses from scratch and thought that the money could help :D
If you ever need more money for it just ask me, or if you need a grinder then just ask me on my freeze account, Frizb.
Wow!! that is amazing!! Thanks again!
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

UniqueFarms wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:...
Gift list:
1. 3M (if possible)
2. If 3M is not doable, then 600 PT
3. A free training
What's your favorite thing about the Holiday season?: Seeing family + spending time with family
Anything else you want me to know? (You could put a Christmas pun here, I love puns): Not sure, but I posted my response a while ago but you never responded :? . Or maybe there was an error while posting. Again, thanks so much :D
I currently cannot take any more trainings but if you link a rehomeable horse I can send you 3 mil :)

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:50 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:50 pm