Community Forum

For amithril (or anyone)

horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: For amithril (or anyone)

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Heartland2001 wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: Wow, tysm! This is super cool ;)
no problem were just hopeing to help the community and to repopulate rare breeds i plan to put some of my nice studs on there :D i also hope there will be lots of interest :D
I'm sure there will be tons of interest!!! It's a great idea!
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: no problem were just hopeing to help the community and to repopulate rare breeds i plan to put some of my nice studs on there :D i also hope there will be lots of interest :D
I'm sure there will be tons of interest!!! It's a great idea!
thankyou but i dont want to take all the credit because gabby came up with the idea and i made the post :D
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Heartland2001 wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: I'm sure there will be tons of interest!!! It's a great idea!
thankyou but i dont want to take all the credit because gabby came up with the idea and i made the post :D
:) I'll thank Gabby too!
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

amithril wrote:Also! If your friend Mini Horse Breeder needs a different stud set up than the one that is currently active (Puget Sound Dreamer) please let me know so I can switch them up! I tried to hang onto several of different colors to increase coat color possibilities.
Hi, I was wondering if you still have any other studs. I have lots of Welsh now, but they are all chestnut. I cant find any mares (or stallions) that are not chestnut. Thanks. : )
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
amithril wrote:Also! If your friend Mini Horse Breeder needs a different stud set up than the one that is currently active (Puget Sound Dreamer) please let me know so I can switch them up! I tried to hang onto several of different colors to increase coat color possibilities.
Hi, I was wondering if you still have any other studs. I have lots of Welsh now, but they are all chestnut. I cant find any mares (or stallions) that are not chestnut. Thanks. : )
Just to let you know (Mini Horse Breeder) that I'm currently working on a project to breed non-chestnut WPs on my side account ;) Hopefully you can get a stallion to breed to!
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:
Just to let you know (Mini Horse Breeder) that I'm currently working on a project to breed non-chestnut WPs on my side account ;) Hopefully you can get a stallion to breed to!
Great! If you ever want any chestnuts tho......
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

horsegirl008 wrote: Just to let you know (Mini Horse Breeder) that I'm currently working on a project to breed non-chestnut WPs on my side account ;) Hopefully you can get a stallion to breed to!
:lol:
If I get started with the chestnuts I'll never be able to get out :P
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote: Just to let you know (Mini Horse Breeder) that I'm currently working on a project to breed non-chestnut WPs on my side account ;) Hopefully you can get a stallion to breed to!
I also have a Welsh Cob/Welsh Pony stallion that is grula, if you need him. He is fully trained.
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:
:lol:
If I get started with the chestnuts I'll never be able to get out :P
Yeah that was my mistake...
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

I also have a Welsh Cob/Welsh Pony stallion that is grula, if you need him. He is fully trained.
Cool, but that's okay. (I'm kind of starting over, so I'm not using any..."current?" WPs.)
By the way, I just made this thing the other day if you need me to age out any of your horses or the notorious chestnuts :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:41 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:41 pm