Funke
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: horsegirl008 Pinging

Post by Funke »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:
Funke wrote:Ping
Hey there!
Not sure if you're still active or not, but if you happen to see this, could you refresh Lancelot's energy for my friend? They might want to buy him if you would be willing to sell :D Here is what they posted about finding a stud: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41675. Thank you!
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Above :)

Hey guys! ♥️
Been inactive recently due to the lack of changes of the game and me beeing overseas with just my phone and a Tablet (I don't like playing browser games on these devices)

I started a new day so all horses have energy again

Cheers xx
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Funke wrote:
horsegirl008_freezer wrote:
Hey there!
Not sure if you're still active or not, but if you happen to see this, could you refresh Lancelot's energy for my friend? They might want to buy him if you would be willing to sell :D Here is what they posted about finding a stud: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41675. Thank you!

Hey guys! ♥️
Been inactive recently due to the lack of changes of the game and me beeing overseas with just my phone and a Tablet (I don't like playing browser games on these devices)

Cheers xx
Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip :) I pinged AppleofHiseye178 above, so they should get this message from you. Thank you! :D
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Funke wrote:

Hey guys! ♥️

Cheers xx
Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip :) I pinged AppleofHiseye178 above, so they should get this message from you. Thank you! :D
Welcome Back! Thank you so much for refreshing your wonderful stud! If you ever decide to sell him please let me know. I will gladly discuss offers with you.
Funke
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Funke »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip :) I pinged AppleofHiseye178 above, so they should get this message from you. Thank you! :D
Welcome Back! Thank you so much for refreshing your wonderful stud! If you ever decide to sell him please let me know. I will gladly discuss offers with you.
Thank you guys ♥️

I'll gladly refresh every so often now but I am not willing to sell my horses as I am more of a horder :D

cheers xx
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Funke wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Thank you guys ♥️

I'll gladly refresh every so often now but I am not willing to sell my horses as I am more of a horder :D

cheers xx
Thank you so much :D :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Ping
Hey! I just got my hands on an adorable TINY Arab stallion - he's 18 inches tall! Thought you might want to use him :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2597998
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

horsegirl008 wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Ping
Hey! I just got my hands on an adorable TINY Arab stallion - he's 18 inches tall! Thought you might want to use him :D
He is so stinking cute! thanks for the offer. I will reach out when I am ready. I only have one mini arabian mare at the moment. so I'm not focusing on them at the moment.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Hey! I just got my hands on an adorable TINY Arab stallion - he's 18 inches tall! Thought you might want to use him :D
He is so stinking cute! thanks for the offer. I will reach out when I am ready. I only have one mini arabian mare at the moment. so I'm not focusing on them at the moment.
Okay, sounds good :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

bigcountry_21dsa wrote:Ping
Hi!
Thanks for purchasing my horses, RAB Quintinilla and RAB Danze For Freedom! If you could please keep my RAB branding in front of the name that would be great as it helps me keep track of the horses I've bred. I don't mind if you put your own branding in the name or change the name as long as mine is kept in front. Thanks so much :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

nuetopipec wrote:Ping
Hi! I was poking around your farm and found a mare (linked below) that is a daughter of my best stallion. If you aren't using her for anything, could I buy her from you? Let me know what you think is a fair price :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3664635
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:04 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:04 pm