Community Forum

What to Name Foals

NekoCookie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: What to Name Foals

Post by NekoCookie »

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Here's a new foal that needs a name! Here's her link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3755742
Any ideas for a name?
Snowy Orchard
Powdered Donut
Carrot Cake
Red Velvet

... can you tell I'm hungry? :lol: You can use any of them, or you can choose someone elses'. Just thought I'd pop in and say how impressed I am with how far you've come in such a short time. Keep up the good work! :D
el948wh
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by el948wh »

NekoCookie wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Any ideas for a name?
Snowy Orchard
Powdered Donut
Carrot Cake
Red Velvet

... can you tell I'm hungry? :lol: You can use any of them, or you can choose someone elses'. Just thought I'd pop in and say how impressed I am with how far you've come in such a short time. Keep up the good work! :D
i like carrot cake lol
my name ideas is emerald storm or stormy emerald lol
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

NekoCookie wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Any ideas for a name?
Snowy Orchard
Powdered Donut
Carrot Cake
Red Velvet

:lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol: Thanks! I love your name ideas, but I think I'll go with Stormy Emerald.

Let me know if you ever want some Thoroughbreds. If you do, you can look at my farm and copy the link of any Thoroughbred you want and I'll tell you if I'm willing to sell or not. I'm cutting down on TB's and I'm going to breed rare breeds now. BTW, I still have that Thoroughbred stud that you trained for me! If you want him, let me know! I'll give him to you for free.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

el948wh wrote:
NekoCookie wrote:
Snowy Orchard
Powdered Donut
Carrot Cake
Red Velvet

i like carrot cake lol
Thank you for those ideas! I'll call her Stormy Emerald for now, or Snowy Orchard, and I might change her name ot something else later on. :D
el948wh
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by el948wh »

Hannah771 wrote:
el948wh wrote:
i like carrot cake lol
Thank you for those ideas! I'll call her Stormy Emerald for now, or Snowy Orchard, and I might change her name ot something else later on. :D
alr sounds good she is so pretty good job with her breeding :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

el948wh wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Thank you for those ideas! I'll call her Stormy Emerald for now, or Snowy Orchard, and I might change her name ot something else later on. :D
alr sounds good she is so pretty good job with her breeding :)
Thanks! :D :) 8-)
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Hannah771 wrote: :lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol: Thanks! I love your name ideas, but I think I'll go with Stormy Emerald.

Let me know if you ever want some Thoroughbreds. If you do, you can look at my farm and copy the link of any Thoroughbred you want and I'll tell you if I'm willing to sell or not. I'm cutting down on TB's and I'm going to breed rare breeds now. BTW, I still have that Thoroughbred stud that you trained for me! If you want him, let me know! I'll give him to you for free.
I don't breed Thoroughbreds, but thank you anyways!
If you ever wish to sell him; Since he is trained you'll be able to get 50k or so, I believe. So don't feel the need to hold onto him for my sake :D He's your horse to do with as you wish.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

NekoCookie wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: :lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol: Thanks! I love your name ideas, but I think I'll go with Stormy Emerald.

I don't breed Thoroughbreds, but thank you anyways!
If you ever wish to sell him; Since he is trained you'll be able to get 50k or so, I believe. So don't feel the need to hold onto him for my sake :D He's your horse to do with as you wish.
Okay! Thanks for training him for me! He's a great horse!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 4:33 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:33 am