Community Forum

All Breeds Project - 297/328 Complete!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Budyonny, Trait du Nord, Andravida

Post by Corvus »

Budyonny: (Kazakh x New Kirgiz) x (TB x Russian Don)
Foals Bred: 3
I have a few Russian Don x TBs although the Hungarian Warmblood took so long, they're kinda old now. But I'll try anyways.

These guys are too short and too pony. I think I'll go ahead and breed them together and maybe have younger horses to work with since having one 20 year old mare doesn't seem like a great place to start this

Secret Monument

Elvish Wish

I have two Kazakhs. They are too short, not thicc, and too horse. This is the better of the two.

Thunder Betrayal

And my New Kirgiz is too short

Starstruck Shimmer

They're both mares so I'll take Thunder and breed some half Kazakhs and see if I can't get them a little closer to what I need. I may also mess around with the TB part of the equation because there's a wide variety of TBs so I might be able to find close horses to work with.

Despite all my horses being too short, I got this one! I was still breeding recipe horses for this too cause I really didn't think I'd get this!

Elegant Jewels

Quest Complete 22 Feb 24!

Trait du Nord: Belgian x (Ardennais x Boulonnais)
Foals Bred: 2
I have a 4* Boulonnais who is lacking in thiccness a bit

Troubled Wrangler

My Ardennaises are also lacking in thiccness but this one is close and they can hopefully make a thiccer foal

Fair Nectarine

And even if my Ardennais x Boulannais is not thicc enough, I do have some thicc Belgians that can make up for that. I've been trying to keep my Belgians on the shorter side which would be good for this too, although idk if I'll have any short ones to use once I'm ready to start breeding

And this one ended up being really quick!

Demonic Aurora

Andravida: Anglo-Norman x Nonius
Foals Bred: 7
Here's a 5* Nonius

Timid Zone

And a 5* Anglo-Norman mare

Whispering Alcove

If I'm lucky, I might get an Andravida before my Nonius runs out of energy. And no luck there. Just had to refresh his energy, although technically, if either of the foals I have in progress are Andravidas, then that would have been from his original batch of energy.

It was the last foal from Timid Zone's first energy batch! So I didn't actually have to refresh him, but at least it's done now

Dashing Meteor

Corvus
Visit My Farm

Mecklenberg, Dole Trotter, Pleven

Post by Corvus »

Mecklenberg: Westphalian x Rhinelander
Foals Bred: 15
I have one Westphalian, and he's a 5*

Expresso Wings

I only have one Rhinelander and he's a 2*

Seeking Velocity

He's too thicc and too pony, but since both of my horses are stallions, I'm gonna need to make one of them a half. So I'll do that with the Rhinelander and hopefully get a mare or two that's close.

Took a little bit to get a Rhinelander filly, but at least she's a 4* and only off by 1%

Standing Bumblebee

After many near misses and starting to breed Rhinelanders, I got one!

Explosive Dusk

I believe this was the last/only thing I needed both parent breeds for, so I can at least get rid of those!

Quest Complete 24 Feb 24!

Dole Trotter: (TB x Dole Gudbrandsal) x (Arabian x TB)
Foals Bred: 8
I have this 4* Dole Gudbrandsdal who is a bit too short.

Dazzled Window

I have a few TB stallions who are decent, but my mares aren't quite that good here. So gonna just use several TB mares and hope something ends up being good.

This filly is 0* but not too far off on anything so I'm gonna age her up cause I assume it might take a while to get what I need.

Endless Fallout

I happen to have a few of my Arabian rejects left over and this one is 4*

Reject Poppy

So I'll breed her to my TB stallions that are close and hopefully that side of the equation comes together pretty quick

My first TB x Dole Gudbransdal is 5*!

Climbing Well

And there we go! Dole Trotter done!

Shards Dust

Quest Complete 23 Feb 24!

Pleven: Arabian x (Anglo-Arabian x Gidran)
Foals Bred: 5
I have a few okay Anglo-Arabians. This one is my best as she's only a little too tall

Blooming Margaritas

I don't have many stallions and don't have a good one, but I know there's studs available so if I have a really good Gidran mare, I'll see if there's one that's close.

I have a 5* Gidran stallion

Limited Gust

I also have some decent mares so I'll see if there's a good Anglo-Arabian stud.

When it comes time for the Arabian, I'll either have to buy a mare or use a stud. Just gotta get one that's not too light

That was a quick one!

Wicked Storm

Quest Complete 23 Feb 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Ban-ei, Kiger Mustang, Cayuse Indian Pony

Post by Corvus »

Ban-ei: Percheron x Breton
Foals Bred: 1
My best Breton is this stallion

Tangerine Distraction

I also have two 3* mares who aren't drastically far off and a 0* stallion who is close on everything but height, but his height is actually better than Tangerine's. So depending on what my Percherons are like, I may need the 0* horse.

This is my best Percheron who is 1% too horse

Jasmine Implosion

I'll use her and another Percheron mare and a Breton mare. The numbers should work out with them, but I'll also breed some extra Percherons and Bretons just in case.

FIRST TRY!!!

Legal Gazelle

Quest Complete 24 Feb 25!

Kiger Mustang: (Andalusian x Spanish Barb) x Mustang
Foals Bred: 3
Most of my Andalusians are too tall. This is one of the few that isn't and is also good everywhere else. She's just 1% too pony

Brass from the Zone

I do have a 5* Spanish Barb filly

Hickory Glaze

I'll go ahead and age her up but I'll also breed two of my Andalusian mares to an available stud who is a little better than the stallions I have.

As far as Mustangs go, I have 2 mares and 1 stallion that are 5* and two 4* mares. One of the 4*s is too short and one is too horse, and my Spanish Barbs and Andalusians are both taller and ponier, so that actually works out pretty nice.

Ended up being a quick one!

Mighty Limit

Quest Complete 25 Feb 24!

Cayuse Indian Pony: Spanish Barb x (Spanish Barb x Percheron)
Foals Bred: 7
One of my Spanish Barbs is 5*

Blushing Afternoon

I also have several 4* Spanish Barbs. Which is good because I suspect my Percherons are not gonna be good here. And after looking at them, they're all 0*. They're too tall, too thicc, and too pony. I'm hoping that I can get some foals that are at least close and since I have good Spanish Barbs, that it'll work out. Might take a few tries.

The turn after I got the Kiger Mustang, I got this one!

Clover Buck

Quest Complete 25 Feb 24!
Last edited by Corvus on Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
El Dominicano
Visit My Farm

Re: All Breeds Project - 246/328 Complete!

Post by El Dominicano »

tu tienes ponys de las américas puros
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

El Dominicano wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:44 pm tu tienes ponys de las américas puros
I haven't made that breed yet
El Dominicano
Visit My Farm

Post by El Dominicano »

yo estoy haciendo esa raza quieres que te ayude?
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

El Dominicano wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:27 pm yo estoy haciendo esa raza quieres que te ayude?
Thanks for the offer but I'm not ready to start that one yet. I need to do Quarter Horses and Appaloosas first, and I'm not planning on starting those until I get some more of the European breeds finished.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Auxois, Black Forest, Ukrainian Saddle

Post by Corvus »

Auxois: (Ardennais x Percheron) x (Boulonnais x Trait du Nord)
Foals Bred: 4
My Trait du Nord is 5*

Demonic Aurora

And my Boulonnais is 4* as he's a little bit not thicc

Troubled Wrangler

Most of my Ardennaises are not thicc, and the ones that are thicc enough are too short. This one is the best that I have.

Frosted Valentine

He's only slightly too short, 1% too pony and the right thiccness.

For Percherons, I have this one who is too tall so I can pair him with my short Ardennaises

Glisten Nugget

I also have this mare I can pair with Valentine.

Jasmine Implosion

She's only 1% too horse, which should be a good match since he's 1% too pony.

A quick one!

Starstruck Stash

Quest Complete 27 Feb 24!

Black Forest: Noriker x Breton
Foals Bred: 10
This Breton stallion is too tall but otherwise 4*

Tangerine Distraction

And then I have this 4* mare who is not thicc enough

Victory Varnish

For Norikers, I have this 4* stallion who is a little too tall, so probably a good match for Varnish

Blushing Escape

Out of my mares this is my only good one

Pacific Strike

She's 0*, but she's not off by all that much, but with Tangerine being tall and her being slightly too tall, that'll probably by the biggest issue.

Height was definitely the problem, but we got there eventually

Cardinal Diablo

Quest Complete 26 Feb 24!

Ukrainian Saddle: (TB x Gidran) x (Trakehner x Furioso)
Foals Bred: 36
Most of my Gidrans are stallions, and they're all not thicc and too horse. Some are too tall, and some are too short. This is my best stallion, and neither of my mares are good.

Fire Breathing Confession

He's slightly too short, 2% not thicc, and 11% too horse. So that's not too terrible.

This TB is too tall but otherwise good

Forest to Blade

I have a few others who are good in the pony department, but they're don't have the thiccness, which isn't gonna work with my Gidrans also being not thicc, but I might go ahead and try some of the ones that are 10%+ and see if they happen to give me a thiccer foal.

My Furioso looks good: 4* and 1% too pony

Umber Daze

My Trakehner mares are all too short, and they vary in the other numbers. Some are pretty good on thiccness or poniness, but I don't have one that's really good. So I'm gonna just try three of my mares and hope I get something decent and then hopefully I can get some TB x Gidrans that can make up for any shortcomings on the other side.

Got a 5* Trakehner x Furioso mare!

Dragonfly of Memory

Don't have a perfect stallion to pair her with but I have some that aren't too far off, so that should give me a good chance.

Took more tries than I was hoping for but we got there eventually

Tawny to Pride

Quest Complete 27 Feb 24!
Last edited by Corvus on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
El Dominicano
Visit My Farm

Post by El Dominicano »

When you start with this breed, write to me to help you with this breed.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Spanish Norman, Murakosi, Orlov Trotter

Post by Corvus »

Spanish Norman: Andalusian x Percheron
Foals Bred: 18
I think this might be a hard one since there is a fairly narrow range on size and type. But size I think will be the trickiest part since it's a 10% range. But I do have a 5* Andalusian!

Twisted Perfection

She is a little older, so hopefully it doesn't take too long, but I have some 3 and 4* ones who aren't too terribly far off. For stallions, this one is my best

Honor by the Slingshot

He's not thicc enough, but I feel like the Percherons might make up for that. I'm aging him up so I'll have him available soon.

All of my Percherons are too thicc and too pony, and unfortunately, my best one is also my oldest

Indigo Act

Kinda debating if I want to use her to make half Percherons that might be closer or if I should just try with her and maybe use some of my others to make half Percherons. Maybe I'll see if there's a good Andalusian stud available and if there is, use him with Indigo and if not, just start with the half Percherons. I feel like most of the studs are on the tall side, so I'll see what's out there

Can't believe my old Percheron mare made it long enough to make this foal!

Evening Canyon

Quest Complete 28 Feb 24!

Murakosi: (Ardennais x Percheron) x (Noriker x Hungarian Warmblood)
Foals Bred: 8
This Percheron is only 1% too horse!

Jasmine Implosion

I also have several 4* ones who are too tall, which should work out since I think I have some shorter Ardennaises. I think this short mare would be a good one since she's almost thicc enough

Crimson Outlook

This stallion is only slightly too short and 2% too pony so he'll be a good match for Jasmine

Abrasive Moon

Got a lot that are short, but very few are within thiccness range.

Looking at my Norikers and I have these two 4*s who are too tall.

Blushing Escape

Bright Sword

And this colt who is 5*

Basil Bounty

I only have one Hungarian Warmblood mare and she's 0*

And this one is done!

Ordinary Devil

Raspberry Hoofprints

She's too tall, not thicc, and too horse. At least the other breeds in the recipe should make up for that. I think I'll breed to Blushing Escape because he's a little thiccer and ponier than Bright Sword, and by the time he runs out of energy, Bright Sword will likely be gone and Basil should be old enough. If all the foals I get are really far off, I'll try making half Hungarian Warmbloods.

Orlov Trotter: (TB x Mecklenburg) x (Arabian x Norfolk Trotter)
Foals Bred: 1
My Mecklenberg colt is 0*. Too short, too thicc, too pony, but it's cool because the other breeds in the recipe should make up for that.

Explosive Dusk

I picked up a handful of TB mares that are on the lighter side since my TBs are all more towards the pony side of things.

I have these 5* Norfolk Trotter mares

Rocket of the Gambler

Open Rendezvous

I don't have Arabians, but there should be plenty of studs within the ranges that I'm looking for to pair with them.

FIRST TRY!

Dirty Implosion

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am