Community Forum

All Breeds Project - 297/328 Complete!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Wielkopolski, Chilean Corralero, Pintabian

Post by Corvus »

Wielkopolski: (TB x Masuren) x (Arabian x Pozan)
Foals Bred: 1
I have one Masuren stallion and one Pozan mare. So gonna look at my Masuren first and he's 0* lol

Eternal Element

He's too short, not thicc, and too horse. He's really far off in horsiness, but I do have some weird lil TBs around, so they might make up for that.

This mare is pretty good. She's too tall but otherwise 4*

Ladybug Instinct

Also maybe this 2* mare would work out cause she's slightly too tall and too pony

Amber Enchantress

My Pozan mare is fortunately 5*

Silvery Meeting

The trick is gonna be finding a good Arabian stud. I still have some rejects around and this stallion is 4* and only 2% too thicc

Reject Apple Green

So assuming no one buys him, I think he'd be a good one to use for this

Got a 5* TB x Masuren!

Blooming Battle

And a 4* Arabian x Pozan who is only 0.8% too thicc

Evergreen Darkness

Got this one on the first try!

Dozing Sheen

Quest Complete 19 Mar 24!

Chilean Corralero: Spanish Barb x Criollo
This Criollo is 4* and only 1% off in size!

Topaz Power

The rest of my Criollos are too short and too light. So I'll probably mostly be using Topaz and some of my Spanish Barb mares. I have two 4* Spanish Barbs, but one is too tall by far and the other is not thicc, which isn't a great match with Topaz, so instead, I think I'll start off with this 2* mare

Demonic Wallflower

She's a bit too thicc and too pony, but that should work out well with Topaz. I'll start with just her and then start using more mares as needed.

And I only needed one mare and one attempt!

Night Amber

Quest Complete 18 Mar 24!

Pintabian: Arabian x (Arabian x Paint)
Foals Bred: 54
My one Paint stallion is 4* and too tall

Adamant of the Bonbon

This might be tricky though with two crosses to an Arabian cause 65% horse is the max on the horse side of things. I also need some thiccness here. So I might need to check for some reject mares cause I like I'm not gonna find any other Arabians for this. Rejects will probably be too pony, but I can work with that. Even if I end up with a heavier horse, I can always cross back to a standard Arabian.

I actually have a 4* Arabian who is just 1% too pony!

Reject Dark Moss Green

I might have to breed her to get a colt and breed her to that colt, but I'm not really worried about COI or anything. And she just might be the only Arabian I need for this.

THERE WE GO FINALLY

Melancholy Return

Quest Complete 20 Mar 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Australian Stock Horse, Canadian Warmblood, Kerry Bog Pony

Post by Corvus »

Australian Stock Horse: (Percheron x TB) x (QH x Waler)
My Percherons are too thicc and too pony and some are too tall. This is probably my best mare. She's very thicc but only 1% too pony.

Vanilla Inferno

This stallion might be a good one if I have some good TB mares.

Court Crescent

This TB mare is 4* and is not thicc enough, which is fine. I almost wish she was a little less pony, but this can work.

Fancy Mania

This one is too short and too horse, so she could be good

Billowing Wine

Don't really like any of my TB stallions, but fortunately, there are plenty of studs to choose from, so I'll do that for Vanilla Inferno.

My Walers are mostly 0*. I have one 2* but she's off by such a large amount on horsiness that I'm not gonna try with her. So instead I have this filly

Thorough Frog

And this stallion

Waxy Tower

They're both 0* but at least they're not off by any extremes. Frog is still pretty young, so what I'm actually thinking is that I'll see if I have or can buy decent QH mares and just breed them to Tower. QHs should at least come a little heavier and taller to offset the Waler's shortcomings. Or if not, I have some thicccc TBs so I can always make the other half of the recipe extra thicc.

Here's a 5* QH mare

Gallant Wisdom

She's on the bottom of the range for size and type, so not ideal with the Waler being below that. But it can still work. There's this mare too who is a little more pony

Seaside Perfection

Got a 5* TB x Percheron colt!

Shallow Sunrise

FIRST FOAL! Which is a surprise as the parents weren't the best candidates but I'll take it

Cool Mushroom

This should be my last Percheron breed, so I can say goodbye to them!

Quest Complete 23 Mar 24!

Canadian Warmblood: TB x Canadian Horse
Foals Bred: 12
Most of my Canadians are not great. Not terrible, but definitely further off than I'd like. But I did have some half and part Canadian Horses and one of them is 4*

Clever Gumdrop

I had him up for sale for a while, but fortunately, no one bought him. He's too thicc, but that's okay. Hopefully I have a non-thicc TB mare or two to pair with him.

This TB mare is slightly too tall and only 1% too horse and in the middle for size.

Whiskey Bubbles

Most of my other TBs are too pony so I may have to work on bringing that down a bit. But Bubbles might manage to handle this on her own.

I've had a lot of close ones so far and then I had this, a completely different breed with the same recipe!

Rustic Scar

So at least I got the Frencher out of the way, and it's lighter than what's needed for a Canadian Warmblood, so hopefully there's no overlap and if I get the numbers right, I'll get the right breed.

Got the breed I was going for on the next batch!

Tulip Lucky

Quest Complete 22 Mar 24!

Kerry Bog Pony: Shetland Pony x (Welsh Pony x Falabella)
Foals Bred: 70
This Falabella mare is 4* and only too short

Gallop Drama

I have a few others that are okay too, so depending on what sort of Welsh Ponies I have, I may use some of them too

I have a 5* Welsh Pony mare

Turbulent Etch

This is my best stallion

Swirl Hero

I don't have any great Shetlands. They're mostly too tall and all over the place as far as size and type go. So I'll try to make them a little better, but I won't worry too much about them until I have Falabella x Welsh Ponies to work with.

FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS ONE

Diplomatic Sorrow

Quest Complete 4 Apr 23!
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: All Breeds Project - 289/328 Complete!

Post by Ealesi »

Do you have any finnish universals or finnish drafts available? currently working on gp project for both breeds, trying to find lower coi stock to add into my lines.

current best for reference: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4188405
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Are you able to give this stud of yours energy please?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4065047
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

Ealesi wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:11 pm Are you able to give this stud of yours energy please?
I'll refresh my studs shortly! Sorry, I've been out in the middle of nowhere and horse game was a low priority. But yeah, I can get more energy on my studs and put others up for stud. I can also breed some of mine for sale if you'd like too!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Kaimanawa, St. Lawrence, Quarab

Post by Corvus »

Kaimanawa: (Anglo-Arabian x Clydesdale) x (Australian Stock Horse x Australian Pony)
Foals Bred: 2
My Anglo-Arabians are not thicc and too horse, which works out since my Clydesdales are too thicc and too pony. This is my best Anglo-Arabian

Scarlet Slam

And this Clydesdale is 3*

Required Scribble

She's only about 25% too thicc where most of my others are 30%+ too thicc. She's also within range for ponyness. She might even be too horse since the Anglo-Arabians are gonna be fairly horsey. But I have a few others I can try with too. None of my stallions are great here, but I can either work with what I have or use public studs. Since these two breeds are opposite builds and I need something in the middle, I should be able to get what I need even if it takes a few tries.

My Australian Pony is 5*

Rampant Snowdrift

My Australian Stock Horse filly is 2* but nothing is too terrible

Cool Mushroom

She's too tall, too thicc, and too pony, so with the Anglo-Arabian x Clydesdale mix, I may need to look for ones that are a little more built like the Anglo-Arabian, but I guess I'll just see what I end up with on each side.

All my horses were too tall, but still got this one in 2!

Lonesome Mirage

And this is my last breed for the Clydesdales! So as much as I like em, time to say goodbye.

Quest Complete 26 Apr 24!

St. Lawrence: Shire x Canadian Horse
Foals Bred: 2
This is my best Shire. She's only 7% too horse. Downside is that I think my Canadians are also too horsey.

Amidst Burn

I also have a colt who is too tall and 6.5% too thicc, so maybe I'll need to age him up and breed a Canadian mare to him. My best Canadian is this one, and he's 16% too horse

Clever Gumdrop

So I guess I'll just try with those two? Maybe see if I can find some Shire studs who are thiccer and ponier because my Canadians are lacking there.

This one came out quick!

Illuminated Bumblebee

End breed too, so I won't need to keep her and that should be the last breed for the Shire too!

Quest Complete 21 Apr 24!

Quarab: Arabian x Quarter Horse
Foals Bred: 7
I don't have Arabians so looking at my Quarter Horse mares here. I have one 5*

Red Energy

Overall, she's nicely in the middle and should pair well with an Arabian. I also have a 4* who is a bit too thicc and I might try with her too since the Arabians might pull the body size down. And doesn't hurt to try with two mares.

Took a little longer than I thought, but overall pretty quick

Airborne Seed

Quest Complete 22 Apr 24!
Last edited by Corvus on Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Re: Kaimanawa, St. Lawrence, Quarab

Post by Woodstock »

Corvus wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:56 am
Foals Bred: 0
This is my best Shire. She's only 7% too horse. Downside is that I think my Canadians are also too horsey.

Amidst Burn

I also have a colt who is too tall and 6.5% too thicc, so maybe I'll need to age him up and breed a Canadian mare to him. My best Canadian is this one, and he's 16% too horse

Clever Gumdrop

So I guess I'll just try with those two? Maybe see if I can find some Shire studs who are thiccer and ponier because my Canadians are lacking there.
Howdy I am glad to see you are still working through this project and I am excited to see that you have gotten to St. Lawrence! I have some stock on my side for both Shires and Canadian Horses that were succesful in getting me my current St. Lawrence line. I would be happy to put any of interest up for you. On another hand I am looking to get some totally unrelated bloodlines added to my herd so if you decide not to use any of my shires/canadian horses could I be privy to any offspring for sale? Thanks in advance!

Pasture of Shire studs if you would like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/198962
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

Woodstock wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:28 am
Corvus wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:56 am
Foals Bred: 0

Amidst Burn

Clever Gumdrop

Howdy I am glad to see you are still working through this project and I am excited to see that you have gotten to St. Lawrence! I have some stock on my side for both Shires and Canadian Horses that were succesful in getting me my current St. Lawrence line. I would be happy to put any of interest up for you. On another hand I am looking to get some totally unrelated bloodlines added to my herd so if you decide not to use any of my shires/canadian horses could I be privy to any offspring for sale? Thanks in advance!

Pasture of Shire studs if you would like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/198962
Thank you so much for your offer! As it turns out, I got a St. Lawrence on my second try but if you'd like her, she's up for offers. Just offer whatever you like since I have no need of her.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4199369
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Corvus wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:37 am
Thank you so much for your offer! As it turns out, I got a St. Lawrence on my second try but if you'd like her, she's up for offers. Just offer whatever you like since I have no need of her.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4199369
Thanks for accepting my offer!
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Corvus wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:28 am
Ealesi wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:11 pm Are you able to give this stud of yours energy please?
I'll refresh my studs shortly! Sorry, I've been out in the middle of nowhere and horse game was a low priority. But yeah, I can get more energy on my studs and put others up for stud. I can also breed some of mine for sale if you'd like too!
No worries! If you have any low coi <40, i'd be interested :) otherwise i've got current highest gp in the game for them (68k), just worried about coi.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 pm