Community Forum

All Breeds Project - 297/328 Complete!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Austrian Warmblood, Highland Pony, Eriskay Pony

Post by Corvus »

Austrian Warmblood: (TB x Nonius) x (Trakehner x Shagya Arabian)
Foals Bred: 14
Getting this one done will allow me to get rid of my Shagya Arabians! Having known this was my last breed for Shagyas, I had started to breed them to be better and I have a few 3* ones. They're still too horse but they're mostly within 10% but I have some that are good on thiccness and some that are actually too thicc. Height is all over the place.

I have two 4* Trakehners. One is too tall and one is too short, so I'll be using them to hopefully get some good crosses.

Both of my Noniuses are 5* so that's good. And I have one TB I already bred and got one foal so far. Unfortunately, she's 0*

Random Duty

Not great, but since none of the numbers are TERRIBLE, I'm gonna keep her. Doesn't hurt to have extra fillies. I'll hopefully get some better ones, but I've had 0* horses work out before.

My first Trakehner x Shagya is 5*!

Chipped Admiration

Got another 5* Trakehner x Shagya!

Super Fire

Unfortunately, my Nonius x TBs are not good, despite a 4* TB and 5* Noniuses. But it worked out anyway

Awesome Impact

And this means I can get rid of my Shagya herd entirely! And the Austrian Warmblood because they're an end breed!

Quest Complete 14 Jan 24!

Highland Pony: (Arabian x Clydesdale) x (NAB x Galloway)
Foals Bred: 4
My Clydesdales are too tall and too thicc. My stallion is too pony but my mare is the right about of horsiness. If she weren't so old, I'd start making crosses. I think the smart thing to do would be to make a half Clydesdale that's somewhere closer to what I need and then cross that to one of my Arabian rejects. But I might go ahead and breed some of my Arabians directly to a Clydesdale and see what I get. The shorter and horsier ones might actually make some good crosses.

My Galloways are mostly too thicc and too pony. I have some that are okay on thiccness. I don't have any NABs, but there should be enough available that it shouldn't be an huge issue. I'll find one that's close enough and use whichever of my mares goes well with him.

Here's my first NAB x Galloway! She's 4*

Destiny's Fireball

And here's the Highland Pony!

Excitable Watermelon

Quest Complete 15 Jan 24!

Eriskay Pony: Exmoor Pony x Welsh Pony
Foals Bred: 5
I usually like to let my new breeds age up before I start using them, but I also really want to get rid of some of these breeds and I feel like Exmoors are one I could get rid of fairly quickly. And there is a stud available. He's too tall and too thicc.

But I have this 5* Exmoor

Peppermint by the Mist

There we go!

Shadows of Rush

Quest Complete 13 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Lithuanian Heavy Draft, Belgian Warmblood, Morgan

Post by Corvus »

Lithuanian Heavy Draft: (Ardennais x Percheron) x (Belgian x Zhemaichu)
Foals Bred: 7
I wanted to do this one earlier but realized I didn't have a Zhemaichu anymore and there were none available. So I made a few new ones and have already started making some crosses to Belgians. And I already made Ardennais x Percherons and have some close ones.

For mares, this one is the best as she's only a little bit not thicc enough

Quadratic Chamber

All of my mares aren't thicc and one is also too tall. On the stallion side of things, I have this 5*

Ocean Fairytale

I have one more but he's way too tall, but I'll keep him in case I get a mare who is really short. So far, I have two Zhemaichu x Belgian colts and this is the best so far

Arctic Business

Got him!

Faithful Nightmare

Quest Complete 16 Jan 24!

Belgian Warmblood: (TB x Hanoverian) x (Gelderlander x Selle Francais)
Foals Bred: 2
My Selle Francais is 5* and I have Gelderlanders that are close, so hopefully on that side, I can get some good mixes. So all my hopes rest on her to give me some good foals.

Danger Trail

I need more Hanoverians but I only have 1 filly, so I'll be aging her up and then making more Hanoverians, but I have a few stallions. I have a 4* TB mare, but she's currently replenishing my TBs. But there are TBs for sale and I have a 5* Hanoverian stallion, so even if the mare I get isn't perfect, he might make things work

Lunar Tassel

That was surprisingly quick given that none of the horses were great matches!

Rocket Sunbeams

This was my last breed for the Gelderlander, so I can get rid of those now!

Morgan: TB x (Arabian x Welsh Cob)
Foals Bred: 11
On the TB side of things, I have a 5* mare but she's older and idk if I'll have her long enough to actually use her. Most of my TBs are too pony and too thicc, but my good ones are all ones I've bought so the more typical TB is good here which means I can always buy a new TB or use a stud. Also on that note, my Arabians are too pony cause I'm aiming for 10-30% in body size and 90-70% horse. But there's plenty of Arabian studs and I think I might want one on the more extreme side of horsiness and size because the Welsh Cobs are THICC.

This is my best Welsh Cob mare and she really isn't close at all lol

Lookin on Twig

But as long as I can get foals that are somewhat close, I can find TBs that work here. If it doesn't seem to be working, I'll probably make some half Welsh Cobs.

Got a 5* Welsh Cob x Arabian!

Saltwater Mystery

I already have some mares aging up, so they might end up getting me there first, but if not, I have high hopes for him.

My old TB lady came through and her second foal was a Morgan!

Soaring Drop

Corvus
Visit My Farm

Calabrese, Connemara, Abaco Barb

Post by Corvus »

Calabrese: (Arabian x Andalusian) x (TB x Hackney)
Foals Bred: 21
I already have some Arabian x Andalusians. This is my better stallion. Too thicc, but TBs and Hackneys should make up for that

Luminescent Space

And I have this mare. She's too short and too thicc, but I can make up for that easily enough.

Ivory Heaven

I have a few Hackneys who are not thicc and too short. But more importantly, I have this 5* TB

Violet Implosion

He's on the lower end for thiccness and higher end for horsiness, so that should work out well with my Hackneys and then my Arabian x Andalusians.

YES! Started to worry this was gonna be a long one but there we go

Making Rush

Quest Complete 17 Jan 24!

Connemara: (Spanish Jennet x TB) x (Arabian x Welsh Cob)
Foals Bred: 5
I'm gonna use the Arabian x Welsh Cobs I used for Morgans although they're not thicc and too horse. Still, I'd rather use them again then make new ones, although a Welsh Cob crossed to one of my Arabian rejects would probably make a decent cross.

I have this 5* TB stallion

Amber Daydream

Nothing great on the Spanish Jennet side of things. But I'll see what I get and if it's not that great, maybe I'll make new Arabian x Welsh Cobs.

Took a while, but I got a 5* TB x Spanish Jennet!

Gallant Hurricane

Now hopefully he doesn't take forever to get me a Connemara.

And right before my batch of TB x Hackneys was about to hit breeding age, I got a Connemara! And he's cute!

Cinnamon Cube

Quest Complete 18 Jan 24!

Abaco Barb: Garrano x Spanish Barb
Foals Bred: 12
My Garrano colt is too short and too thicc

Celestial Greeting

I have a mare who is 4*, but since she's my only other Garrano, I'm trying to make a few more. So it's up to Celestial Greeting.

My Spanish Barbs are also too thicc, but since no one is too far off, I'm just gonna try it and see what happens.

It worked out eventually!

Gold for Snowball

Quest Complete 17 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Asturcon, Suffolk Punch, New Forest Pony

Post by Corvus »

Asturcon: Sorraia x (Exmoor Pony x Garrano)
I have this 4* Sorraia stallion who is only slightly too tall

Twilight Traitor

And this 5* Sorraia mare

Forest Brambles

I'm using this 4* mare to make the cross I need

Princess Fireball

The Exmoor I used is only 3* and I've since had a 4* colt age up so I'll use him too if needed. But I also have two 5* Exmoor mares and my one Garrano stallion is also 5* so I think I should be set on this breed.

First Exmoor x Garrano is 5*

Mango Syllable

So that's all I'll get from that mare so I'm not overrun with a ton like I usually am. I have two more foals coming too, so that should be plenty.

This was a fairly easy one!

Finders Atmosphere

Suffolk Punch: (Norfolk Trotter x Belgian) x (TB x Welsh Cob)
Foals Bred: 1
Norfolk Trotters are gonna be hard, but I do have some thicc, pony ones. Since I don't have a Belgian, I'm just looking at my mares and these are the two that I'll be using

Nutmeg Walker

Kindling Riot

They're both too short and not thicc. Nutmeg is significantly too short, but not far off in thiccness and Riot is the opposite. So between the two of them, one of them should end up giving me a decent foal to work with.

None of my TBs are good enough for this, so I'll use this Welsh Cob and see what I end up with

Staggering Justice

She just needs height and some more thiccness, but I may also need to make a thicc TB for this. My Welsh Cobs are at least mostly set on the pony side of things. Some of them are even too pony. I did find two studs that had 90%+ thiccness, although they were both too horse. Still, it could work out. Or if needed, I can always breed to another Welsh Cob cause it's not like it needs to be an exact 50/50 cross.

FIRST TRY!

Awaken Inferno

New Forest Pony: (TB x Highland Pony) x Welsh Mountain Pony
Foals Bred: 3
My only Highland Pony is 7% too horse for this

Excitable Watermelon

Which is too bad cause she's gonna have to get the job done. I bred her to a TB who is too short and not thicc, but is pony enough. So we'll see what they come up with. Even if it's just vaguely close. Cause I've been breed WMPs that are close to what I need here. Not sure if any are perfect, but also, I may want some that are too thicc or too pony. So I'll see what Watermelon does and then hopefully I only need to get a few foals out of her for this one.

Given how horsey my Highland x TBs were, I really thought this would take a while, but I guess having extra pony WMPs paid off!

Quadratic Nightmare

Now I just need to get rid of all my Welsh Mountain Ponies. There are so very, very many.

Corvus
Visit My Farm

Swedish Warmblood, Galician Pony, Breton

Post by Corvus »

Swedish Warmblood: (TB x Hanoverian) x (Arabian x Trakehner)
Foals Bred: 18
I have two TB x Hanoverian mares and a stallion leftover from an older project. This mare is 4* and just a little too pony

Bountiful Sequin

And the stallion is only 3* but he's not off by much

Crown on Seashell

A lot of my Trakehners are 4*. Most are too horse, but this one is only too short, and not by much

Ramblin' Mushroom

I would love to find an Arabian who's got some height as well as being somewhat close on size and type, but not sure if that's out there. My Rejects usually top off at 14-14.1 so they're too short, but they're 20-40% thicc and 60 horse-60 pony, so that would all work out.

My TB x Hanoverians are in the middle of the range for height, so that's good. Even if my Arabian x Trakehners are a bit short, they can still work out.

Had so many quick ones recently that 18 felt like FOREVER but here we go, 1 Swedish Warmblood, straight from Ikea

Lord of Ikea

Quest Complete 20 Jan 24!

Galician Pony: (Exmoor Pony x Sorraia) x Garrano
I have this 5* Sorraia stallion

Twilight Traitor

And a 5* mare

Forest Brambles

I have several 5* Garranos so that's good. My Exmoors are my only weak spot. I have one 5* mare and a 4* stallion. So I'll take my Sorraia mare and breed her to the 4*. The Exmoor mare is already pregnant and she's old, so as long as she survives, I'll use her to make a few crosses too, although if I get 5* foals, I should only need 2 or 3.

Love how similar this was to the Asturcon. Same three breeds involved, both took two foals to get

Twilight Flip

Breton: (Ardennais x Boulannais) x (Norfolk Trotter x Percheron)
Foals Bred: 6
I have a 4* Boulannais colt

Troubled Wrangler

I have several 5* Ardennais, but they're all stallions. And I have a 4* mare who I've been breeding to one of the 5*s, but I am only getting colts. Like to the point I'm thinking I've got a defective stallion who can't give me fillies. I do have one other Ardennais mare who is 4* but she's quite a bit on the short side.

Short Circuit Chaser

Not a great match to Wrangler because he's on the bottom side of the height range, so I'm gonna have to hope to get tall Norfolk x Percherons. There are several Percheron studs available, so I may not have to use mine here.

My Norfolks are all too short, but one is just under the limit. And there are some tall Percherons available. They are also not thicc enough, so hopefully the Percherons can make up for that as well.

There we go! That one wasn't too painful!

Magical Bluebell

Quest Complete 19 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Kisber Felver, Noriker, Newfoundland Pony

Post by Corvus »

Kisber Felver: (TB x Gidran) x (Trakehner x Selle Francais)
Last breed for the Selle Francais, which is good because I only have the one. Bonus, she's 4* and extra bonus, she's only off in poniness by 2%

Danger Trail

Best part of that is that I have this 4* Trakehner stallion and he's 3% too horse so that's kinda perfect

Storm Flag

The downside is that my Gidrans are terrible. My stallion is 2* and my mare s 0* and TBs aren't easily gonna make up for their deficits. However, I do happen to have some odd TBs and this one is 4*

Doubtless Lyre

I'll age her up and breed her to my Gidran but I also picked up a mare to make some half Gidrans as well because might as well have a few options. Plus I have a few more breeds to make from Gidrans and the two old ones I have may not be enough.

FIRST TRY FOAL!

Endless Impact

Noriker: (Forest Horse x Spanish Barb) x (Ardennais x Percheron)
I already have some Ardennais x Percherons and I really like this mare as she's just slightly too short

Ever Emperor

I have a stallion who is 4* as well, so I'm good on that side of things.

Most of my Forest Horses aren't any good here (that's what I get for breeding for color) but I do have a 5* mare!

Sahara Locket

Looking at my Spanish Barbs, this is my best one - 4* and just a bit not thicc enough

Bewildering Sand

Problem is she's a mare so I can't use her with my Forest Horse. The good thing is that there are studs available and I found 4* stallions to breed each of them too. Aiming for one stallion and two mares from that cross.

First batch of foals had a success!

Aubergine Antelope

Newfoundland Pony: (Highland Pony x Connemara) x (Exmoor Pony x New Forest Pony)
Foals Bred: 0
I have a single Highland Pony. And she's a 5* so off to a good start here

Excitable Watermelon

And my Connemara colt is also 5* - just gotta age him up a bit

Cinnamon Cube

I have 3 New Forest Pony colts and they're all 5* but this one is already 3, so I'll just use him

Strawberry Daydream

My Exmoors are more chaotic since I've been breeding them for a bit without any care into the numbers, but what's this? A 5* mare?

Starry Olive

So everything is 5* so maybe, just maybe, I can knock this one out, and then I can say good bye to my Highland Pony

ANOTHER FIRST TRY FOAL!

Diamond the Gold

Corvus
Visit My Farm

Lundy, Landais, American Cream Draft

Post by Corvus »

Lundy: Arabian x New Forest Pony
Foals Bred: 12
My breeding age New Forest Pony is 5*

Strawberry Daydream

My Arabian rejects should be fairly decent here, as I breed them to be within the height and ponyness requirements, but the minimum thiccness for Lundys is 40% and that's the max I do for my lil rejects. This one is about 9% not thicc

Reject Persian Pink

She's definitely the closest, so I'll use her and keep an eye out for anything a little thiccer, although I don't see anything too thicc anymore in this line.

That was the longest 12 foals

Master Voyager

I am kinda upset though cause I just looked at the last breed I can make from the New Forests and I need a New Forest x Arabian. And I rehomed 11 of them. I'm just gonna tell myself that none of them would have worked out (but watch me use Persian Pink for that anyway oops)

Quest Complete 21 Jan 24!

Landais: Arabian x Welsh Pony
My Welsh Pony stallion is 4* and only slightly too tall

Undead Afterlife

I'll have the same issue with my Arabian rejects here because the minimum thiccness is 40, and then the minimum ponyness is 60, which is the maximum for my rejects. So I may need to use Persian Pink for this one too, but maybe I'll be lucky and get a thiccer, ponier Arabian. On the plus side, I can go up to 100% pony and 80% thicc. Actually, it might make sense to do a half Arabian here.

I breed a few thicc Arabians but ended up getting a Landais on my first try

Kicken Flowerpot

There are only 6 of these horses on the game, so I am kinda tempted to keep her and breed them up like I did for some others, but I also want to focus on making new breeds. I might freeze her? Or idk. I definitely don't want her to just get rehomed though.

Quest Complete 21 Jan 24!

American Cream Draft: (Belgian x Shire) x Percheron
Foals Bred: 13
I have one Shire who is too horse, and one who is too tall. Since there aren't good Belgian studs on the shorter side, I'll try with the one who is too horse.

I have a 5* Percheron stallion

Coral Brick

My others are 3 and 4* and nothing that great, but I'll use whichever mare is best if I end up getting a decent Belgian x Shire colt, but I'm hoping for some fillies. Maybe 2 good ones should be enough.

SO MANY CLOSE ONES. The upside though is that the misses are half Percherons which means I can use them to try to make the breed although hopefully I'll get it before they age up.

I think my half Percherons are about 3, but I got an American Cream Draft!

Restless Buffalo

Quest Complete 22 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Poney Francais de Selle, Avelignese, French Trotter

Post by Corvus »

Poney Francais de Selle: (Arabian x New Forest Pony) x (Welsh Pony x Connemara)
Since I had several extra thicc Arabians from making Lundy and Landais, I bred them to my 5* New Forest Pony. Hopefully I get at least one or two decent crosses.

My Connemara stallion is 5* as well

Cinnamon Cube

And this Welsh Pony mare is 5*

Crispy Butterfly

I only have her and a filly for Welsh Pony females, although I am planning on increasing my herd size, so I might just go ahead and use her to make a cross or two. Maybe I'll just do a colt and filly from her just to make sure I can utilize whatever I get from the Arabian x New Forests.

Got a 5* Arabian x New Forest colt!

Living Temptation

I got two fillies, one a 4* and one is 2* but I'm keeping both for now. Hopefully I end up with a good Connemara x Welsh Pony filly and then nothing else will matter.

Can't believe I got this on the second foal! Cause the parents weren't even all that close and I never even managed to get a Welsh Pony x Connemara filly for my 5* colt

Sprinkled Peeper

That's the last breed for New Forest Ponies so I can say goodbye to them and there's only one left for the Connemara now

Avelignese: Forest Horse x (Arabian x Noriker)
Definitely gonna have to use the same thicc Arabians from before for this one. I do have several Noriker colts because I think they're a breed I'm gonna want to keep long term. So I have this one 4* one

Blushing Escape

The others are 0*, so I'll just use him.

None of my Forest Horses are good. They're too horse and not thicc enough and too tall. So I think I'll make some half Forest Horses just to make sure I have something decent to work with there.

And this one is done!

Polymer Pizza

French Trotter: (Norman Cob x Hackney) x (Norfolk Trotter x TB)
This is my best Hackney at 4*

Seqouia Waters

He's a bit too thicc. Not ideal since Norman Cobs are too thicc too, but I may breed the resulting cross to another Hackney to reduce body size.

I do have this 5* Norfolk Trotter

Summer Flash

My only problem with her is that she's a bit too close to the limits on size and type, especially since the Norman Cob x Hackney is likely to be on that same side of things, but if I can find a good TB stud, she'll work. But I also have a Norfolk that is too horse and one that is in the middle for size, so between all of them, I should manage to get something that'll work.

YES FIRST TRY

Saltwater of Lake

Quest Complete 23 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Narragansett Pacer, Dongola, Pottock

Post by Corvus »

Narragansett Pacer: Asturcon x (Galloway x Spanish Jennet)
Foals Bred: 4
I have one Asturcon and of course, he's 0*

Finders Atmosphere

He's too short, too pony, and too thicc. Since this is the last breed for Galloways, I'd been trying to breed them to be closer to what I need for this, but I've only had moderate success. They are also mostly too short, too pony and too thicc, but this mare may be useful.

Moderate Sequin

She's too horse instead of too pony, so that might work out. With the Spanish Jennets, I do at least have a 5* stallion

Heart Breaking Chrome

All I need is for the foals to take after him.

Managed to get a 4* Spanish Jennet x Galloway! She's just a little bit too horsey.

Sucrose Voltage

And thanks to MysticSunflower who had a much better Asturcon, I got this one crossed off the list!

Salt Trove

And that means I'm done with Galloways and Asturcons!

Quest Complete 24 Jan 24!

Dongola: NAB x Russian Don
Foals Bred: 33
I have two Russian Don mares who are 4* and this one is the closest

Gilded on Lava

The other one is taller but I might as well try with her anyway. I don't have any NABs so I'll just use available studs.

Height is my biggest issue. I've had too tall and too short, and when I did manage to get one the right height, the foal was too thicc. I know these mares can give me what I need, but one of them is nearly 30 years now. Because I'm getting too short foals, I might look for a slightly taller NAB since I've been using the shortest I can find so far.

On the turn after I got my Pottock, I got a Dongola!

Crunching Spots

Quest Complete 26 Jan 24!

Pottock: (Arabian x Forest Horse) x (Tarpan x Welsh Pony)
Foals Bred: 13
My Forest Horses are too tall. Most are also too horse, but this one isn't.

Sahara Locket

She's a bit too thicc, but the Arabian should fix that.

My Tarpans are mostly too tall and not thicc, but this mare is the right height and only a little off in thiccness

Triple Approval

I have another mare who is a little bit less thicc as well as a colt. And that's all good cause I have this 5* Welsh Pony stallion

Kittens to Key

Here she is!

Prospect Master

Now only two breeds left from the Tarpan!

Quest Complete 25 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Chincoteague, Comtois, Galiceno

Post by Corvus »

Chincoteague: (Shetland Pony x Welsh Pony) x (Arabian x Spanish Barb)
Foals Bred: 10
I don't have any Shetlands, so I'm planning on using available studs. Hopefully there's a decent selection. I do have a 5* Welsh Pony, so that's nice

Flamboyant Harbor

She's on the shorter and horsier side of the Chincoteague range and right in the middle for thiccness, so I'd like to find a stud at the taller and ponier end of the range. Although shorter might also be good since Arabians and Spanish Barbs are both taller breeds.

All my Spanish Barbs are too tall, but I do have several 4* including this one who is the shortest of all of them

Discreet Leaves

I just need a thiccer, ponyish, short Arabian mare to pair with him. I don't have any within range on thiccness, but this one is the closest

Reject Royal Blue

She's only 1.75% too thicc and a little too tall, but as long as she can get me close enough, I'm hoping the other cross in this recipe will make up for the shortcomings.

4* Arabian x Spanish Barb colt!

Mahogany Heartbeat

He's too tall, as expected, but I don't think he'll be overly tall. And what's this? A too short Welsh x Shetland filly?

Freestyle Explosion

Starting to feel good about this one, although watch all the foals go between too tall and too short (and when I finally get the right height, something else will be off)

And Chincoteague is done!

Sassy Hawk

Comtois: (Norman Cob x Ardennais) x (Percheron x Boulonnais)
My Norman Cobs are all too tall and mostly not thicc and too horse, but I have a stallion who is 3*. He's too tall and not thicc, but he's not too far off in thiccness

Raspy Thorns

I have another stallion who is only slightly too tall and 9% too pony, but good on thiccness, so depending on what I have for Ardennaises, I might use the other one.

Both of my Ardennaises (is that the right plural?) are 4* one is too thicc and one is not thicc. This is the one who is too thicc, who will hopefully be a good match for Thorns.

Expressionless Tentacle

I only have Boulonnais stallions, but fortunately, one is a 4*

Crackling Tiger

Unfortunately, he is too tall and so are my Percherons. I'll use this mare because she's 4*

Northern Fondness

I'll have to hope that there's some short genes in those horses, but I may also need to find a good grade horse or 50/50 horse to make a short Percheron. I'll see what I get with the first cross and then make a half Percheron. Or maybe the Ardennais cross will be short.

Got a short Norman Cob x Ardennais! She is unfortunately not thicc enough, but height is probably gonna be the biggest issue with this breed

Loud Cactus

Here's a 5* Percheron x Boulonnais!

Evening Joy

She's a filly, so can't match her with Loud Cactus, but it's nice to know that 5*s are possible with what I have.

And this one was a quick one!

Fairy of the Willow

Quest Complete 27 Jan 24!

Galiceno: Galician Pony x Garrano
Foals Bred: 8
This Galician Pony is too pony but otherwise good

Twilight Flip

I have a bunch of other Galicians, but they're all worse. However, I may need to make use of whatever stallion I have that is the least terrible as I have this 5* Garrano

Floating my Pear

I also have this 5* Garrano stallion

Celestial Greeting

So I bred Twilight to Celestial Greeting and Floating my Pear and another 5* Garrano mare to my least terrible Galician stallion. That'll give me 3 chances at a time to get this one, and I do have another Garrano mare I can use if I don't get the Galiceno within 2 rounds.

I'd just started mare number 4, but I didn't need to because Twilight Flip gave me a Galiceno!

Renegade Chains

And the Galiceno is an end breed and it was the only breed from the Galician Pony, so I can say goodbye to them too!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm