Community Forum

All Breeds Project - 297/328 Complete!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Knabstrupper, Clydesdale, Gelderlander

Post by Corvus »

Knabstrupper: Spanish Barb x Frederiksborg
Foals Bred: 1
Last breed for the Frederiksborgs! None of mine are great. I have a few 3* ones, including one who is too bulky and one who is not bulky enough. They've had two foals who aren't much better, but I'll keep trying with them. I have several 4* Spanish Barb mares, but they're not great matches with my Frederiksborg stallions, but I think this 3* mare will be decent.

Scarlet Glass

She's slightly too tall and bulky, but she's on the pony side of thing, which is good because my Frederiksborg stallions are both too horse. I'm going to try with a 4* mare too, but she's close to the edge for horsiness, so she might not work out as well.

Just love when I get the new breed on the first foal!

Bright Champagne

Even better is the fact that I can sell him right away. And even better, I can sell off all my Frederiksborgs because I am done with that breed!

Quest Complete 19 Dec 23!

Clydesdale: (Friesian x Shire) x (Galloway x Belgian)
Foals Bred: 12
None of my Friesians are great here, so I bought a 3* mare and bred her to a 5* stallion.

I don't currently have a Galloway and there was only one available. She'd probably make a good mix with a Belgian, but she's fairly old so I bred her to a 5* grade horse. Hopefully I can get a handful of foals from her, but if I only get one, I will make it work.

And done! From my 0* mare too!

Feather Conclusion

Quest Complete 21 Dec 23!

Gelderlander: (Arabian x Oldenburg) x (Norfolk Trotter x Andalusian)
Foals Bred: 35
All of my Oldenburgs are too tall and many are too pony. Some are too bulky, and some are not bulky. I think this stallion is probably my best.

Adventurous Passion

He's not thicc enough, but if I pair him with one of my Arabian rejects, they could make a decent foal. Especially if I can get one a little taller and bulkier than I breed for in that line. I've had a bunch of them crop up lately, although I would not be surprised to not see any for a while.

My Norfolk Trotters are all terrible. One is the right height but is the least bulky of all of them.

I do have a 5* Andalusian, which is convenient.

Royal Miracle

I bred her to an available Norfolk stud since my colt isn't old enough to breed and he's not any better than what's out there anyway. I do have a few other ponyish Andalusians as well, so if Royal Miracle isn't making any good foals, I might try with them as well, but they're short and some of them aren't quite thicc enough.

This Arabian x Oldenburg stallion is getting so very close.

Oreo Money

He's 0*, but because he's on the bulkier and ponier side, he works well with my Andalusian x Norfolk Trotters who are all lacking in those areas. So far, he's had several 4* foals which are failing in height. My mares are too short and he's gonna be too tall, so they should work out. But I also have many, many more fillies about to age up too, so I'll have plenty of options soon.

Finally got one! Out of a pair I didn't expect, too!

Independent Intrusion

Quest Complete 23 Dec 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Australian Pony, Araboulannais, Auvergne

Post by Corvus »

Australian Pony: (Exmoor Pony x Timor Pony) x (Hackney x Anglo-Arabian)
Foals Bred: 2
Almost all my Timor Ponies are 2*, but then I have this 5* mare

Societies Ghost

There's a decent Exmoor stud on the market since I don't have Exmoors at the moment, so I used him.

My best Hackney is this one, being too tall and just ever so slightly too bulky.

Mermaids Reverse

For Anglo-Arabians, I was pleasantly surprised to find this 4* stallion in my herd

Double Cube

I bred him to Mermaids as well as two other older Anglo-Arabian mares I have that are fairly decent. With them and Cube being on the older side, I want to have a chance at having some decent foals in case I don't have time with these guys.

The Exmoor x Timor might be shorter and ponier, but that should work out with a taller, horsier mix on the other side. Or if I'm lucky, both crosses will be 5* or close to it.

Only took two tries!

Rampant Snowdrift

Quest Complete 24 Dec 23!

Araboulannais: Arabian x Boulannais
Foals Bred: 4
I only ever managed to breed Boulannais colts, but that's fine. I'm planning on using this one who I have frozen.

Crackling Tiger

He's too bulky and too pony, but the right height, so I'll take it. Fortunately, Arabians are usually lighter in build so that should work out okay. Maybe I'll even manage to not need to refresh his energy.

I do have a 4* Arabian mare

Reject Floral White

She's lacking in height, which isn't ideal as Tiger is on the shorter end of the range, but it could still work out. Especially given the fact my Arabians do spit out tall foals fairly regularly. I might even get lucky and get another filly that would work out too as I go.

First two foals were too short, foal three was the right height but too pony, but number four was perfect!

Breezy Darkness

Quest Complete 23 Dec 23!

Auvergne: TB x Navarrin Horse
Foals Bred: 24
All my Navarrins are too horsey. Which is unfortunate as TBs are also typically too horsey. I did find this 3* TB for sale though

Whispering Fire

He is on the horse side, but only by 9%. I have some crossbred mares from some of the breeds I've been working on that are on the pony side, so I might use them for that. In the time that it will take for me to get a decent TB, I might also have some time to breed a few more Navarrins. I only have mares so I had to make a cross and will work from there.

Ended up getting a 5* TB filly!

Engraved Grace

If I can get a Navarrin even slightly close, I think I'll be in luck

Took a few tries, but got there eventually!

Juniper Remedy

Quest Complete 26 Dec 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Dole Gudbrandsdal, Dutch Harness, Dales

Post by Corvus »

Dole Gudbrandsdal: (Arabian x Forest Horse) x (Friesian x TB)
Foals Bred: 6
I have a 5* Arabian x Forest Horse from a previous project

Sky Skittles

I have a 4* who is too bulky as well, so I'm holding on to him in case I get a non-bulky Friesian x TB.

My Friesians are not great. They don't have the bulk and are mostly too horsey. Most of my TBs are in the same boat, but I do have this 5* stallion from the Auvergne project.

Amber Daydream

I picked up two new Friesian mares to breed to him, but if they aren't working for some reason, I have a mare or two in my regular Friesian herd I could use.

And got this one pretty quick! Made so many Friesian x TBs for nothing

Dazzled Window

Quest Complete 28 Dec 23!

Dutch Harness: Hackney x (Gelderlander x Groningen)
Foals Bred: 5
My Hackneys are not bulky and too horse, although two are the right height. One is 19 years old, so I'm thinking I should try to get another Hackney filly from her. I don't have a stallion, and none of the available ones are great, but hopefully that's fine. Maybe I should try to get a colt too.

All three of my Gelderlanders are too bulky and too pony, which actually works out great with my Hackneys. Some of my Groningens aren't bulky, but some are within range, although all are too pony. So I think I'll age up my Gelderlander filly and breed her to by 3* Groningen colt. In the meantime, my Groningen mare will be making more Groningens because I have 1 mare and 3 stallions/colts. I'm aiming for a Gelderlander x Groningen who is on the ponier and bulkier side to match up well with my Hackneys.

I had three near misses with my first round of foals. The best part is that the failures are all half Hackneys. And they're not too far off from what I need. Like this 4* filly.

Catchy Strike

There is a chance my adults will get the job done before she and the others age up, but nice to have some extra Hackneys to work with. Especially ones that are so close to what I need.

My old Hackney mare had a Dutch Harness! Guess I should have been breeding her immediately instead of making more Hackneys, although I think she is done having foals now.

Glowing Poof

Quest Complete 27 Dec 23!

Dales: Fell x Clydesdale
Foals Bred: 3
My Clydesdale is too tall, too thicc, and too pony. The available studs are somewhat similar in build, although there are some that are better than mine. I did buy a filly who is too horse and only slightly too bulky. She'll be too tall, but unsure by how much.

I do have some decent Fells, including these 5* mares

Historical Production

Charismatic Logic

I'll breed them to available Clydesdales. If they're not successful by the time my filly ages up, I'll make a few half Clydesdales that are hopefully a bit closer, and then I'll breed her to one of my Fell stallions.

A quick and easy one!

Mystified Dreamer

Bonus is that she's 4* for the one breed I need the Dales for, which means I may go ahead and move that one up to make soon so I don't have to hold onto her too long.

Quest Complete 27 Dec 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Dutch Warmblood, Percheron, Paso Fino

Post by Corvus »

Dutch Warmblood: (TB x Trakehner) x (Gelderlander x Groningen)
Foals Bred: 8
Last breed for the Groningen! Conveniently, they use the same cross as the Dutch Harness and the requirements are similar, so I've already got some decent Gelderlander x Groningens.

I have one decent half TB although he's too short. I also have two thicker Trakehners, although one is also too short. Fortunately, there was a TB stud available, so I have those two to work on making some TB x Trakehners.

Had a bunch of mares going, so got through this pretty quick!

Velvet Velocity

Quest Complete 31 Dec 23!

Percheron: Norman Cob x (Forest Horse x Belgian)
My Norman Cob mares are too horse and not bulky, but I do have one older stallion who is 4*

Raspy Thorns

Downside is he is 21, so not sure how long I'll have him. I should freeze him, actually, just since he is the best I have. And I just checked my freeze account and I have another Norman Cob who is 5*! And he's only 3!

Music Leopard

So I'm gonna need a Forest Horse x Belgian filly. My Forest Horses aren't bulky and are too horse, which should be offset by the Belgian pretty well. But I thought I'd look to see if there were any better Forest Horses available and look what I found

Jagged No Granite

She's a 4* Belgian x Forest Horse and is almost 4 years old. Just about perfect! I usually like to have multiple mares going, but I think this time, I'll try it with just her. With the 5* stallion, it should hopefully only take a few attempts. If I don't have a Percheron by the time she's 10, then I'll breed some of my Forest Horses to some Belgians.

Time to start making a few more crosses cause my one mare hasn't worked out yet. This one is a 5* filly, and I also got a 5* colt so I can use some of my half Norman Cobs.

Victory Leader

Victory Leader and Music Leopard should work out to make a Percheron, but I'll keep trying while I age her up. Although if Music Leopard is running out of energy, maybe I'll try to leave him with a bit so I don't need to get into my freeze account.

Didn't even get Victory Leader to 4 and got my Percheron!

Coral Brick

Quest Complete 1 Jan 24!

Paso Fino: Spanish Jennet x Andalusian
Off to a good start here right away with a 5* Spanish Jennet mare!

Turbulent Tiger

I also have a 5* stallion, and some 3 and 4*s as well. On the Andalusian side, mine are all over the place. I do have some 4* who are too tall, so I can use them, as well as this one who is too bulky.

Western Strength

I'll start with two Jennet mares bred to Western Strength and see how that goes.

Another easy one!

Starlit Cover

Quest Complete 28 Dec 23!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Limousin, Welsh Cob, Coffin Bay Pony

Post by Corvus »

Limousin: Anglo-Arabian x Boulannais
Foals Bred: 2
I have several 4* Anglo-Arabians, which is good. For the most part, they're too short. I have 2 Boulannais that are frozen that are 0*, but I had a stallion for sale who is 2*.

Lemonade Rosebud

Good thing no one wanted him! Not really the best, but hopefully with my Anglo-Arabians being good matches, he'll work out. He's too bulky and too pony, but not as bad as my other stallions.

My first foal was so far off I thought it might end up taking a while for this one, but my second was perfect!

Bright Dreamer

Quest Complete 1 Jan 24!

Welsh Cob: (Welsh Mountain Pony x Hackney) x (Norfolk Trotter x Spanish Barb)
Foals Bred: 21
So both my Welsh Mountain Ponies are 0* lol. Too short, not thicc, too horse. Hackneys might make up for the lack of height, but not the thiccness or horsiness. However, I do have some oddly built Hackneys and this filly is interesting.

Pineapple Direction

She's 2* but she's good in thiccness. She's too tall, but the WMP will make up for that. And she's only 6% off in horse. And she's almost 4 years old, so that's good. So maybe breed her to a WMP and hope for the best?

The good news in Norfolk Trotters is that most of mine are the right height. The bad news is that they're nowhere near the right bulkiness and pony. My Spanish Barbs are in the same boat, although they're at least close. So I'll make some half Norfolks that are within range or even slightly too thicc and too pony. Cause everyone else is lacking in those departments. So this breed is definitely gonna take some extra steps.

Somehow I ended up with this 5* WMP x Hackney?

Pleasant Ghost

I'm breeding my other WMP x Hackney mares to him because they're so far off that I don't even want to bother trying with them. Also, I currently only have one Norfolk Trotter x Spanish Barb and she's a mare. I'm gonna start trying with her, but she's significantly not thicc and too horse, so not really expecting her to do much.

But on the Norfolk Trotter side of things, I did end up with this colt.

Thicc Boi

He's actually too thicc and too pony so that's actually perfect! Once he's aged up, I'll start breeding some of my Barbs to him, and I may try to make some more thicc Norfolk Trotters too, since there is actually a really good Spanish Barb stud available, so if I get a thicc filly, that'd be nice.

Here we go. 5* Norfolk Trotter x Spanish Barb!

Forever Desire[/heart]

So with her and my other 5*, I should be good. I'll keep trying to get a Welsh Cob with my others while I wait for her to age up, but I'll stop breeding more recipe horses for now.

I somehow ended up with 14 mares, plus several other recipe horses that were only used to breed better recipe horses. I am seriously overrun with WMP x Hackneys. But at least I got my Welsh Cob!

[horse=4099668]Dappled Garnet

Now to get rid of all those WMP x Hackneys. Anyone else trying for Welsh Cobs?

Quest Complete 3 Jan 24!

Coffin Bay Pony: (Hackney x Clydesdale) x (Anglo-Arabian x Timor Pony)
I have a 5* Timor Pony mare

Crazy Skip

I already bred her to a 3* Anglo-Arabian, but since I've done that, I've had a 5* colt age up

Grape Granite

So I'll use him next to make a few more foals, but I think I'll try to just have 3-4 mares.

On the Clydesdale side, the breed is overall too big, although I do have a 3* mare, and Hackneys, should at least bring the bulk down. I just need to find a short one. This is a 4*, although he is too tall, which is not ideal.

Classical Sniper

I have several Hackney mares who are 4* but too tall. There was a stallion that was perfect available for stud (only slightly not bulky which is good to mix with a Clydesdale) but he's out of energy. Probably cause I used it all on my Hackney herd. Oops. And the only Clydesdales are way too tall. So. I'm just gonna have to see what the shortest one and breed some Hackneys to him. Or. I make a half Clydesdale using some pony breeds and then cross to my Hackneys and hope I get something short enough to work. Might be the less painful option.

And got this one done relatively quickly.

Freak Premonition

Accidentally had too many mares going so now I have a bunch of mares. And I also can now get rid of all my Timor Ponies too! So lots of horses to sell.

Quest Complete 2 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Vanner, Anglo-Norman, Nordestino

Post by Corvus »

Vanner: (Clydesdale x Dales) x (Friesian x Shire)
I have these 4* Friesian x Shires from another project, so figure I should get this breed out of the way, especially since some of them are getting older.

Spooked Drifter

Rainbow Exclamation

My Dales filly is 4*, only slightly too horsey.

Mystified Dreamer

My Clydesdale colt is also 4*

Feather Conclusion

He's too tall, but they should be able to make a decent recipe horse for this.

Got two Clydesdale x Dales that are 5*

Divine Blast

Seaside Aftershock

The colt is almost 3 and the filly is a newborn, so there is a chance I will get a Vanner before she ages up. Currently not breeding my Dales. I don't want to age her too rapidly in case I need more recipe horses, but I at least won't need her for any other breed so I won't be making any more Dales at the moment.

Here he is!

Fidgeting Rebel

Quest Complete 5 Jan 24!

Anglo-Norman: TB x Norman Cob
Foals Bred: 8
My Norman Cobs and TBs are all over the place. I got some 0*s and I got a bunch of 3*s that are actually somewhat close, but hopefully it doesn't matter because I have this useful TB stallion

Amber Daydream

And this Norman Cob filly

Tangy Amber

They're both 5* so I'm just gonna age my filly up and breed her to my TB and hopefully this one is not too painful to make.

Coral Light

Tangy Amber was taking too long, so I got three okayish TB mares and one had an Anglo-Norman on her first try!

Swirled Imagination

Quest Complete 5 Jan 24!

Nordestino: NAB x Spanish Barb
My Spanish Barbs are mostly too bulky and too pony, which is lovely because they weren't bulky and too horse for the Welsh Cobs I just made. Guess that's just what happens when a breed is used in so many recipes.

I have this 3* mare

Rainbow Gazelle

She's only ever so slightly too pony. She is old, so I don't know how many foals I'll get from her. I have some other mares, although they're further off from what I need. I don't have NABs but there are quite a few available. I found one that is 1% too horse, so I thought he'd be a good match for Rainbow Gazelle.

Done on the first try!

Distorted Expectations

Quest Complete 4 Jan 24!
Last edited by Corvus on Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

French Anglo-Arab, Dartmoor, Nonius

Post by Corvus »

French Anglo-Arab: (Navarrin Horse x Limousin) x (Arabian x TB)
This will allow me to get rid of both Navarrin and Limousins so very exciting! I have one Limosin, so he'll have to come through for me. He's 3* and 9% too pony, so not too terrible, honestly.

Bright Dreamer

I have two groups of Navarrins. One they're all too thicc, by quite a bit unfortunately. My other group is on my fast account, so I've been working on making them better while working on other breeds. And I did get a 4*!

Discover the Chariot

She's too short, as are the rest of my Navarrins, but that's fine. Mostly cause I know Arabians and TBs are so common I can make up for any shortcomings. I looked at the available Arabian x TB studs, and although there's a bunch out there, there's only maybe 2 I think I'd use. But the TB mares I picked up for the Anglo-Norman? They're all 4*! Two are too short and one is too bulky. I found a 5* Arabian stud, so hopefully I get some good mixes here.

Got a 4* Navarrin x Limousin filly! Too short, but I expected that.

Sketchy Acorn

And I have a 5* TB x Arabian colt too!

Skeleton of the Waters

Just gotta age em up and hopefully they'll work out. I'll breed a few more too, as I'd like to have at least 3 mares.

Only took three tries!

Temporary Tower

I can now say goodbye to Navarrins and Limousins too! If only I could say the same for Arabians and TBs.

Quest Complete 6 Jan 24!

Dartmoor: Exmoor Pony x (Arabian x Welsh Mountain Pony)
Foals Bred: 28
Picked up this Exmoor Pony

Arrogant Shout

He's too tall, but otherwise perfect. My WMP are lacking in bulk and ever so slightly too horse. The plan for now is to breed one of my Reject Arabian mares to my WMP stallion, since there should be at least one of them that's close. The lower limit for bulk is 40% for Dartmoors, but I've been aiming to keep my Rejects at 20-40, so they might not be quite as bulky as I'd like, but hopefully the Exmoor makes up for it.

I really thought this was gonna be a long one and I was working on making better Exmoors and made a thiccer WMP and everything but then I got a Dartmoor!

Fortunes Wind

So happy this one is done with. And I don't need Dartmoors for anything else so, I can get rid of him!

Quest Complete 8 Jan 24!

Nonius: (Arabian x Andalusian) x (Norfolk Trotter x Norman Cob)
I have several 4* Andalusian mares. They're either too short or too horse, but mostly not by much. I do have a 5* stallion, but I don't have any Arabian mares that are good for this breed, so he probably won't be too helpful. I like the looks of this mare

Bouncing Ring

She's a too short 4* Andalusian. There's a ton of Arabian studs, although most of them are too light. But I did happen to find a 4* Nonius who is too tall. So I used him with Bouncing Ring and two other Andalusian mares.

My Norman Cobs trend towards too thicc and pony, which is a good thing for mixing with Norfolk Trotters. I think I like this one the best.

Honor for Clover

She's about 5% too thicc, but otherwise good.

I have a bunch of thicc Norfolk trotters, including some 4* like this stallion

Indigo Secrets

He might actually be too thicc, but I'll go ahead and try with him. If I don't get anything close (or more importantly, something that works will with the Andalusian x Arabians I get) I'll try with a more traditional Norfolk Trotter.

Had some near misses and some that were very far off so I thought this one might be a long one, but it ended up being fairly quick!

Tulip Choice

Quest Complete 9 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Losino, Selle Francais, Maremana

Post by Corvus »

Losino: (Exmoor Pony x Sorraia) x Sorraia
Foals Bred: 25
I've got a little herd of Exmoors going right now, so good time to try to get rid of a few/all Exmoor breeds. They're all too short, but most are at least close in the other categories. I don't have any Sorraias, but there are studs available that are good. So I'll breed my Exmoor mares to them, and only keep the fillies. If it ends up taking a long time, I may end up with some Sorraias anyway, but hopefully it won't take that long.

This one is so close! Just ever so slightly too thicc. Unfortunately, the available studs are also too thicc. I used up all the energy of the best available stud to make the first crosses, because it was hard to get fillies that were close. So I don't have a great stud for her now.

Serene Image

But since I am only working on Losinos, I'm gonna make some half Sorraias here. I do have a 5* Exmoor x Sorraia colt

Private Peak

So I can use either colts or fillies with the half Sorraias. Hopefully I can get something close to 5* though.

Just as I was starting to get some Sorraias, I got a Losino!

Unusual Straw

This is my favorite kind of breed too. One I don't need for anything else!

Quest Complete 10 Jan 24!

Selle Francais: (Norman Cob x French Anglo-Arab) x (Norfolk Trotter x TB)
Foals Bred: 9
I have several 4* Norman Cobs that are either too short or too tall. I only have one French Anglo-Arab and she's a filly, so just looking at my Norman Cob stallions. This is my French Anglo-Arab filly. She's only 2*, as she's not bulky and too horse.

Temporary Tower

This is a 2* Norman Cob stallion I have. He's too bulky and too pony, so that might work out well. If not, I'll breed Tower to my 4* who is too tall.

Raspy Thorns

My Norfolks are all too short, but I have some that are otherwise close. This mare is too short and just slightly too pony.

Linked Knot

On the TB side of things, I have this 4* mare who is 1% too pony.

Mint Wallflower

A lot of my TBs are too short, which doesn't work well with my Norfolks. On the plus side, there are plenty of TB studs. On the downside, there are a lot of TB studs and the numbers I need are far from common, but I found one. Hopefully it won't take too many tries cause I don't want to search for another one.

I ended up with several Norfolk x TB mares but it took forever to get a French Anglo-Arab x Norman Cob colt. But I got one and he was even 5*

Wrinkled for Windsong

I had 4 or 5 mares just waiting for him so my next batch of foals is gonna be a big one.

And he worked out pretty quick!

Danger Trail

This means I can get rid of my French Anglo-Arab. There's only two breeds made from the Selle Francais so hopefully I'm okay with just the one filly. Although I have a few more mares, so maybe I'll get another.

Quest Complete 10 Jan 24!

Maremana: Spanish Barb x (Norfolk Trotter x TB)
Foals Bred: 7
I'm doing this one because I have this Norfolk Trotter x TB stallion. He's only 3* and is too horse.

Festive Moonbeam

He's 22 now, so not sure if I'll have him long enough to get this breed, but while I'm making Norfolk x TBs for the Selle Francais, I may end up with good ones for this too.

I'm currently trying with two of my Spanish Barb mares who are 5*. This one is fairly old.

Scarlet Glass

But this one should be young enough to make a Maremana.

Tangerine Wish

Done, and neither of my old horses died in the process! Which is good cause I am short on Spanish Barb mares at the moment

Joy Spirit

Quest Complete 9 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Einsiedler, Garrano, Alter-Real

Post by Corvus »

Einsiedler: Anglo-Norman x (Hackney x Holstein)
I have two Anglo-Normans. My filly is 3*

Vague Dust

And my colt is 4*

Swirled Imagination

Both are too horse, so I'll hopefully manage to get Hackney x Holsteins that are on the ponier side. Conveniently, I have a 5* Hackney mare!

Oak Hero

I also have a 4* colt and a 2* who is actually slightly too pony, so that should make up for the horsiness of the Anglo-Normans. My Holsteins are overall too tall, and some aren't thicc enough or are too pony, but not by much, and some are good there. I have this lovely stallion who is only slightly too tall.

Hickory Fury

So once Oak Hero has her foal, I'll breed her to Hickory Fury, and since I have both male and female Anglo-Norman, I can use whatever I get!

Another one done!

Einsiedler

Quest Complete 12 Jan 24!

Garrano: Sorraia x (Arabian x Sorraia)
As long as I have Sorraias, might as well try to get some more of these breeds out of the way. This is the one I have to work with and he's 2* but not really all that far off.

Nightingale

He's too thicc and too pony, but that should work out with my Arabian rejects. They're usually 20-40% thicc and this needs to be 40% minimum, so even if my first cross isn't thicc or too horse, I can cross back to Nightingale for added thiccness.

I also have some half Sorraias somewhere but idk where they are and I don't feel like trying to find them, but I'll find them when they hit breeding age.

Got this one taken care of pretty quick!

Floating My Pear

Quest Complete 11 Jan 24!

Alter-Real: (Arabian x Andalusian) x (Andalusian x Hanoverian)
Foals Bred: 6
Just gonna do this cause I have Arabian x Andalusians already. Not that it would be hard to make more, but I always like getting to use a mix more than once. This mare is 3* and is only 7% too horse

Ivory Heaven

I have a stallion who is 2* and is too pony and too tall. I could probably breed the mare to him and get something better, but might also be worse. So I'm just gonna make my Andalusian x Hanoverians and hope for the best.

I have a few Andalusians who are just ever so slightly not thicc enough. And I have this 5* Hanoverian.

Angel Tater

So I'll use her and then I have a 4* stallion who is too tall, so I think I have some Andalusians who would work well with him.

And done with this one!

Luminescent Almond

Quest Complete 12 Jan 24!
Corvus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Welsh Pony, Welsh Pony of Cob Type

Post by Corvus »

Welsh Pony: Welsh Mountain Pony x (Welsh Mountain Pony x Welsh Cob)
I have a couple of the cross needed for this one and they're pretty good, although not 5*. This mare is too tall

Fancy Blossom

And this one is too pony

Cursed the Wizard

And then this stallion is too tall and too thicc

Raspberry Crow

My Welsh Mountain Pony mares are all 0* and this one is probably the best

Amidst Command

She's too short, not thicc and a little too horse, but she could be a good match for Raspberry Crow.

Got this one pretty quickly!

Crispy Butterfly

And this opens up a bunch of other breeds that involve my short lil Arabian rejects so hopefully I can start getting those done soon.

Quest Complete 13 Jan 24!

Welsh Pony of Cob Type: (Welsh Mountain Pony x Welsh Cob) x Welsh Cob
Since this uses the same cross and same breeds as the other Welsh Pony and they have almost the same requirements, it made sense to me to try to get them both done at the same time. I will probably get confused as to which one I was going for with each foal, so the foals bred numbers are probably gonna be off.

I have the same two mares as above and I think Cursed Wizard is slightly too short here, but that's fine.

Then looking at my Welsh Cobs most of them are too tall, too thicc, and too pony. I have this stallion who is just a little too thicc

Onyx Got Radiance

And this one who is too tall

Glittering Light

Now hopefully I won't need them because I have her!

Finding Lucifer

She's 5* so hopefully breeding her to my recipe stallion will work out, but I know 5* horses don't always work out. BUT I WILL HAVE HOPE

There we go! Took 3 tries, but that's not too bad

Ruby Premonition

Quest Complete 13 Jan 24!
Last edited by Corvus on Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 4:31 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:31 pm