Community Forum

Trainer?

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer?

Post by Diamond Filly »

Softball_Training wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay. Here's another one: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3748944
Would you like me to send the foal back to you once she pops? And what weight and temp? :)
Sure! Moderately thin to Moderately fleshy would be best, but I don't really care. Spirited is preffered, though I don't care about the weight or temp that much.
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball_Training »

Hannah771 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Would you like me to send the foal back to you once she pops? And what weight and temp? :)
Sure! Moderately thin to Moderately fleshy would be best, but I don't really care. Spirited is preffered, though I don't care about the weight or temp that much.
Here is the foal:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3761077

I am not sure that her temp will change since shes bomb but we shall see :]

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Shes done and up for offers!

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Softball_Training wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:
Softball_Training,

I don't know why, but I want to quit the game. I will buy the filly from you for $2,000,000, and then sell her back if you want her.
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Softball_Training,

I don't know why, but I want to quit the game. I will buy the filly from you for $2,000,000, and then sell her back if you want her.
Oh ok, it will be sad to see you go. Although it might be a good idea to keep the money just in case you ever come back.

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Softball_Training wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Softball_Training,

Oh ok, it will be sad to see you go. Although it might be a good idea to keep the money just in case you ever come back.
Yeah, but it might be fun to restart. I won't forget you, and when I do come back I will announce it, and use the same old username of Hannah771. You are a good friend, and I would like to let you know that you are one of my personal friends. Keep up the good work! I have a new topic posted about the money giveaway that you can visit. I owe you a lot!
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Yeah, but it might be fun to restart. I won't forget you, and when I do come back I will announce it, and use the same old username of Hannah771. You are a good friend, and I would like to let you know that you are one of my personal friends. Keep up the good work! I have a new topic posted about the money giveaway that you can visit. I owe you a lot!
awwww thank you for the kind words! :cry:

I do not need the money although I seriously appreciate the offer. Give it to people who need it more :)

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Softball_Training wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Yeah, but it might be fun to restart. I won't forget you, and when I do come back I will announce it, and use the same old username of Hannah771. You are a good friend, and I would like to let you know that you are one of my personal friends. Keep up the good work! I have a new topic posted about the money giveaway that you can visit. I owe you a lot!

I do not need the money although I seriously appreciate the offer. Give it to people who need it more :)
I don't think my conscience will feel right if I don't give you any. Would you at least take $1000? I have 11 million plus to give away.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:

I don't think my conscience will feel right if I don't give you any. Would you at least take $1000? I have 11 million plus to give away.
Or, even better, you can just keep the filly and her dam.
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: I don't think my conscience will feel right if I don't give you any. Would you at least take $1000? I have 11 million plus to give away.
Or, even better, you can just keep the filly and her dam.
That will work for me, thank you for your kindness :)

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 4:12 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:12 am