Break (1+ Year[s])

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Break (1+ Year[s])

Post by horsegirl008 »

hat creek wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Hey, everyone :)

Yet again something has come up and I do not have time for electronics. While I am reglutant to say it, I will be taking a much longer break than usual. My best bet is the closest time I will return will be in about a year from now. The longest would be 3 years. Unfortunately my break will take me away from the game completely, no forum-stalking, no communicating, no using turns. I will be gone. Now, I know I have many things to do before I leave, but I simply do not have the time. I know I have people's horses, and they have mine, but this is the last time I log on before my break starts, and I will log off after I finish this topic. For those I've friended on Discord or Roblox, same goes to those platforms. No laptop, phone, or ancient Kindle to do anything. I will indeed miss y'all, and hope we can catch up once I return.

Best regards,
Gabbs
Oh no what do I do with the horse I am stabling for you?
I have a horse that I'm boarding for her too on my freezing account, so I'm just holding onto her until Gabby starts playing again (if she does). If you need me to keep the horse for you (and Gabby...lol) I can. Just lmk :)
hat creek
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

horsegirl008 wrote:
hat creek wrote: Oh no what do I do with the horse I am stabling for you?
I have a horse that I'm boarding for her too on my freezing account, so I'm just holding onto her until Gabby starts playing again (if she does). If you need me to keep the horse for you (and Gabby...lol) I can. Just lmk :)
That would be awesome because I do not wanna age her horse to much
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

hat creek wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I have a horse that I'm boarding for her too on my freezing account, so I'm just holding onto her until Gabby starts playing again (if she does). If you need me to keep the horse for you (and Gabby...lol) I can. Just lmk :)
That would be awesome because I do not wanna age her horse to much
Okay! Send me the link and put her ufo. I'll offer off my freezing account :D
hat creek
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

horsegirl008 wrote:
hat creek wrote: That would be awesome because I do not wanna age her horse to much
Okay! Send me the link and put her ufo. I'll offer off my freezing account :D
I can't link rn so shes in y NAB pasture
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

hat creek wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Okay! Send me the link and put her ufo. I'll offer off my freezing account :D
I can't link rn so shes in y NAB pasture
Sounds good :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:39 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:39 pm