Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Tall Pines Chat

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
I understand how you feel. I think we've all been through the same thing at times. I take a break every couple days when it gets overwhelming.
As far as pony tokens this post explains it simply: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14859

You don't need premium to get them. But you need PT's to get premium. They do take time to accumulate. I use them only to buy and keep a premium account to get the perks of premium. To be able to see Conformation scores [decide who to keep]and post more horses at once for offers[good for selling,
but also transfering between accounts]. I agree about the quests. Some give PT's easier than other. I don't do the hard ones. A good grinder is your best bet. Put the grinder on the account that will be kept premium. Your working farm if you will. Keep only horses you want to age here or mares to birth; because you're going to turn days quickly trying to get PT's to reach 500 for premium each month. Don't bother with the public competition[they don't give PT's], do only local shows with your grinder, that's his job. Find what he performs in best[1st or 2nd] at level 10, and you'll accumulate money and PT's.
Use/keep your best horses on you frozen account to enter the public competition's. You won't need PT'S for frozen accounts..they don't need to be premium.
To earn enough PT's you have to work the grinder hard and often. Just remember that every other horse on this account is ageing as well. Keep mares there only until they foal unless you re-breed right away. Foals can stay to age unless you are wanting to get them trained. Put the ones for future training in your frozen acct.
I accidentally upgrade to premium on my emorrison787 account. I was just looking.. and clicked on it hoping it would give more information. Well now it is premium..... AH!! I forgot that i had enough for a month.. now i have 39 PT! I feel like I am over my head. lolI do I have a good enough grinder? what if i don't get enough by the end of the month? does it go back to basic? what happens?
:lol: relax. Yes it goes back to basic at the end of the month. You need 500 PT's every month to renew. Any of your trained horses should be a good grinder. Most do well in local 9 or 10 endurance. Test it in level 10 first see the results. If not getting 1st or 2nd then try level 9 or another event or try a different horse. Grinders abilities are judged the same as any. They don't need to have super stats, just not awful ones. Mainly need full training or close to it. Don't be discouraged if it doesn't give PT's on ever show, most don't. PT's are special after all. But if you work them everyday you will accumulate plenty. You might have to skip/postpone a month of premium now and then too until you get 500. This game is all about patience.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:51 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:51 pm