Community Forum

Hannah771 Pinging other People

avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by avery_hey »

No i'm sorry i must not have of read the ad correctly! I just did not like the way your friend had been responding to me and im sorry again but i would like to keep the horses im sorry
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Queen of animals wrote:
[It’s was not a threat/meant as a threat] I just wanted breeders to be treated with the respect they deserve.
I think that there should be a rule/new update that breeders can have branding and the buyer has to keep their branding or ask permission if they can get rid of it before buying the horse. Or if it was in an update the breeder can have branding NON REMOVABLE by any other players. I KNOW it was VERY disrespectful of anyone who does not abide by what they agreed to in buying the horse, if they don’t abide then they shouldn’t buy the horse…EVER! I feel this has upset a lot of breeders in the community and think it should be fixed. I have taken off branding of other players horses without realizing but as soon as they tell me MY mistake I own up to it and fix it as a decent person should do.
I don’t mean to offend anyone or start any drama I just want to try and help breeders and players to enjoy the game more!
Thank you for this. You are on my friends list.
No problem. I think your an excellent breeder and a great friend, all breeders deserve basic respect :) (such as keeping the breeders branding)
QOA Horsey Friend forever
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote: Thank you! I'm sorry my friend got flared up about this. It was my horse that avery_hey changed the name of. I DID say in the ad not to rename the horse, and ALSO in at least one horse's notes NOT to change the name. I'm sorry for all the trouble!
I have requested avery_hey to sell the horses back to me as I found out I am still in need of them, but they declined, so that's that.

:) You did nothing wrong.

These things do happen from time to time and it's the how that we handle them, that can make a difference. I am sorry you didn't get your horse returned and you couldn't convince the new owner to change the name back.

Feel free to take a look around my farm, if you want. I have a number I've purchased from the market that, if you're interested in, I can sell to you. Including a number of grinders, many partially and fully trained. I can't currently finish any training though, so keep that in mind.

For you and in this instance, at least one horse I'm willing to send to you for $1.

Only my current project horses are off limits (belgian stock and belgian cross stock). I don't think I have any that's age-out only.

Only if you're interested. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Thank you! I'm sorry my friend got flared up about this. It was my horse that avery_hey changed the name of. I DID say in the ad not to rename the horse, and ALSO in at least one horse's notes NOT to change the name. I'm sorry for all the trouble!
I have requested avery_hey to sell the horses back to me as I found out I am still in need of them, but they declined, so that's that.

These things do happen from time to time and it's the how that we handle them, that can make a difference. I am sorry you didn't get your horse returned and you couldn't convince the new owner to change the name back.

Feel free to take a look around my farm, if you want. I have a number I've purchased from the market that, if you're interested in, I can sell to you. Including a number of grinders, many partially and fully trained. I can't currently finish any training though, so keep that in mind.

For you and in this instance, at least one horse I'm willing to send to you for $1.

Only my current project horses are off limits (belgian stock and belgian cross stock). I don't think I have any that's age-out only.

Thank you so much!
I breed eval 5* TBs so I don't know if I'd like any of your horses except for this pretty Akhal-Teke:

I sometimes breed Akhal-Tekes, Arabians, and QHs, but I mostly breed TBs and NABs (North African Barb). My Yili project is at a standstill as I'm having trouble finding resources.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

OfficialHorze wrote:Ping
I forgot you were training my filly, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3826860!
I'm so sorry! Is it too late to pick her up? I've been really busy lately ;)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you so much!
I breed eval 5* TBs so I don't know if I'd like any of your horses except for this pretty Akhal-Teke:

I sometimes breed Akhal-Tekes, Arabians, and QHs, but I mostly breed TBs and NABs (North African Barb). My Yili project is at a standstill as I'm having trouble finding resources.
He's up for you. Enjoy him.
I suspect he'd be a great breeder as well as a solid grinder and competitor. And fairly ready to go into any lighter discipline without too many body changes (offspring and later generations). Only issue with him is that he might've been born bombproof. so keep that in mind, his offspring may be born the same.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

the horse died anyways yall
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

avery_hey wrote:the horse died anyways yall
Lol that was so random!
QOA Horsey Friend forever
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Thank you so much!

He's up for you. Enjoy him.
I suspect he'd be a great breeder as well as a solid grinder and competitor. And fairly ready to go into any lighter discipline without too many body changes (offspring and later generations). Only issue with him is that he might've been born bombproof. so keep that in mind, his offspring may be born the same.
Okay, thank you for your support! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I've been busy and off of HWO. Summer's coming!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

ThatShowKidd wrote:Hi
I think this horse may be up for you: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810784
Didn't know for sure, but it has your branding and they didn't state in the ad who it belongs to. I know that brightspace16_freeze is their boarding account.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm