Community Forum

Hannah771 Pinging other People

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by horsegirl008 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Aww she's cute! I don't need her at the moment, so emorrison787 is welcome to her :D :D
Okay!
Thank you for the offer :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay!
Thank you for the offer :D
You're welcome!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: She's all yours! How much do you think she's worth?
I'd pay 8-10k for her? I'm gonna offer from my AppleofHiseye178 account. You'll have to give me a little time. I'm full on all my accounts. so I gotta make some room.
Sounds great! I think she's up for offers.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Diamond Filly wrote:
NekoCookie wrote:...
Hey, are you still around? Do you remember when you trained my first Thoroughbred colt for me? Do you think you could train this stallion for me?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810047
If you are able to train him, how fast can you do it? I'm taking lessons to train horses but I'm not there yet :)

Hi! So sorry, I have been taking an extended break from HWO due to real life issues. I've only just logged in to check in on things. I hope you were able to find someone!
No idea when I'll be active again, as things are kinda rocky. Fingers crossed maybe towards the end of this year-early into 2024? Here's hoping! :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

NekoCookie wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hey, are you still around? Do you remember when you trained my first Thoroughbred colt for me? Do you think you could train this stallion for me?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810047
If you are able to train him, how fast can you do it? I'm taking lessons to train horses but I'm not there yet :)

Hi! So sorry, I have been taking an extended break from HWO due to real life issues. I've only just logged in to check in on things. I hope you were able to find someone!
No idea when I'll be active again, as things are kinda rocky. Fingers crossed maybe towards the end of this year-early into 2024? Here's hoping! :D
No problem, that's okay. Yes, I did find someone to train him, and he was a very popular stud. I hope you are doing well and I hope you can get whatever you have going on sorted out. Have a good day. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm