Hannah771 Pinging other People

Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by Queen of animals »

Diamond Filly wrote:
avery_hey wrote:Ping
Hi! I saw that you bought a few of my NAB mares! Thank you!

I also saw that you renamed this horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813711. I forgot to put in the ad that that it is STRICTLY not allowed to rename any of my horses. Please copy and paste this into her name instead: ~AmGrace~ Marble Dawn. If you renamed any of my other horses that you bought from me, I'd like you to fix their names right back. I can't afford to have their names changed because it messes up their progeny. IF you are unwilling to keep the names I gave them, please sell them back to me.

Thank you!

P.S. I will be off of HWO for a while in the future.
OMG I'm so sorry I didn't see that! Fixing now!
QOA Horsey Friend forever
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
avery_hey wrote:Ping

I also saw that you renamed this horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813711. I forgot to put in the ad that that it is STRICTLY not allowed to rename any of my horses. Please copy and paste this into her name instead: ~AmGrace~ Marble Dawn. If you renamed any of my other horses that you bought from me, I'd like you to fix their names right back. I can't afford to have their names changed because it messes up their progeny. IF you are unwilling to keep the names I gave them, please sell them back to me.

Also this horse you renamed: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3823529
Please copy and paste into her name: ~AmGrace~ Eternal Dawn. The same goes for this one as for the mare I spoke of in the above paragraph.

Those horses were great favorites of mine, especially the one you renamed "sky kye".

Thank you!

Sorry I thought it was for me lol
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Queen of animals wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:

Also this horse you renamed: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3823529
Please copy and paste into her name: ~AmGrace~ Eternal Dawn. The same goes for this one as for the mare I spoke of in the above paragraph.

Those horses were great favorites of mine, especially the one you renamed "sky kye".

Thank you!

Sorry I thought it was for me lol
lol I'm so sorry! I ping lots of people on this topic! :lol: :lol: I'm having trouble with people that I'm selling horses to. They keep renaming them. :roll:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Tiggermyhorse wrote:Ping
Hi! Thanks for buying my mare!

Unfortunately, you renamed her and I do not like her. Here is her link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3822911
Please DO NOT rename my horses. Please copy and paste into her name instead: ~AmGrace~ Mahogany Tulip. When you rename broodmares that have already foaled it jeopardizes their progeny. Also I tell people to keep my brand so I can track my horses :)
Next time please ask before renaming my horses. If you don't want to restore her to her original name, I will ask you to sell her back to me and I will sell her to someone else. She was a highly prized mare of mine. Thank you!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: Sorry I thought it was for me lol
lol I'm so sorry! I ping lots of people on this topic! :lol: :lol: I'm having trouble with people that I'm selling horses to. They keep renaming them. :roll:
BTW I will be off of HWO for who knows how long starting tomorrow.
Brightspace16_freeze
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brightspace16_freeze »

Queen of animals wrote:
Brightspace16_freeze wrote:It says you can not own another horse...
Just upgraded to more horses so sorry.
All good! He is back with you!
avery_hey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

No thank you i bought those horses I can do as I please thank you so much!
avery_hey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

no
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

avery_hey wrote:No thank you i bought those horses I can do as I please thank you so much!
Please listen! Those are very valuable horses! I can pay you to fix their names back! Or please sell them back to me! PLEASE! THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE HORSES! If I had known you would change their names I wouldn't have sold them.
:x :( :cry:
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

avery_hey wrote:No thank you i bought those horses I can do as I please thank you so much!
I won't sell any of my horses to you and will be warning other players. Who do you think you are to be doing this! :x
I will also be reporting you in hopes that you will learn if not I will have to take matters into my own hands. :evil:
(Not a threat)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 12:33 pm

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:33 pm