Community Forum

The RBRC's Conformation Creation! [Complete]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: The RBRC's Conformation Creation!

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:Unfortunately it's a bit too late to enter the foal. I did get confos on both of your horses though! I'll assume the best numbers were meant to be your entries.

Without further ado, the results:

For the highest conformation number, we have Coda with a 42 Agility, then Heartland2001 with a 36 Stamina.

For the lowest number, we have Coda with a 13 Tempo and Heartland2001 with a 21 Strength.

I'll be drawing up the trophies in the coming days so please let me know if you'd like your horses' names on them or just your usernames.

As both of you placed (as expected), you'll be getting both prizes that you asked for.
Coda wrote:You'll be receiving:

Chosen Prize #1: breeding pair of rare horses
Chosen Prize #2: free training

Within the next few days. I'll ping you when the horses are ready and I'll let you know when I can take on a horse for training.
Heartland2001 wrote:You'll be receiving:

Chosen Prize #1: free training
Chosen Prize #2: free art

Within the next few days. I'll ping you when I can take on a horse for training. Let me know your art request and I'll get to work on it as well. It can be a character, a horse, a landscape, whatever you'd like. : )
Thank you both for participating. Hopefully there'll be more contestants in the next club activity!
Thank you so much
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:Unfortunately it's a bit too late to enter the foal. I did get confos on both of your horses though! I'll assume the best numbers were meant to be your entries.

Without further ado, the results:

For the highest conformation number, we have Coda with a 42 Agility, then Heartland2001 with a 36 Stamina.

For the lowest number, we have Coda with a 13 Tempo and Heartland2001 with a 21 Strength.

I'll be drawing up the trophies in the coming days so please let me know if you'd like your horses' names on them or just your usernames.

As both of you placed (as expected), you'll be getting both prizes that you asked for.
Coda wrote:You'll be receiving:

Chosen Prize #1: breeding pair of rare horses
Chosen Prize #2: free training

Within the next few days. I'll ping you when the horses are ready and I'll let you know when I can take on a horse for training.
Heartland2001 wrote:You'll be receiving:

Chosen Prize #1: free training
Chosen Prize #2: free art

Within the next few days. I'll ping you when I can take on a horse for training. Let me know your art request and I'll get to work on it as well. It can be a character, a horse, a landscape, whatever you'd like. : )
Thank you both for participating. Hopefully there'll be more contestants in the next club activity!
for the art can you do a white horse with a plaited mane jumping over logs on a beach?
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:for the art can you do a white horse with a plaited mane jumping over logs on a beach?
Certainly. I'll get to work on that when I can.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: The RBRC's Conformation Creation! [Complete]

Post by Coda »

What rare breeds do you have?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:What rare breeds do you have?
I'm working on getting you a breeding pair of Tchenaranis at the moment. There's 177 horses total and they're used for Jafs. I expect them to be around 60k-65k HGP which is a really great start for breeding them if you'd like. I expect they'll do well at Endurance, possibly Harness Racing (though they'll be a bit short for that), and possibly Saddleseat. I'm not sure what their conformations will be as I don't have the parents' recorded. They'll be either Red Duns or Dunlianos (Palomino Duns).

They're my best quality rare breed at the moment, but if you'd rather something else then I'm still improving the Latvian Harness Horses that I made for the RBRC (population of 47) which are at around 57k HGP average currently. I can keep improving them and send two to you once they reach a higher HGP point. They'll likely end up at Light/Very Light as well and might also be good at Harness, Racing, and Steeple. That might change as I'm not positive at what their ending characteristics will be; I'm certain they'll be Light/Very Light but I'm not sure about height, body size percentage, etc.

Both options will likely be related in some way. The Tchenarani will be closely related as the parents are siblings and the Latvians are similar as I'm working on HGP increasing, not reducing COI. If that's an issue then I can offer to breed more Tchenarani assuming 1/2 of the recipe is up for stud somewhere, but I won't be able to make more unrelated Latvians at the current moment as that was quite an effort the first time.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Coda wrote:What rare breeds do you have?
I'm working on getting you a breeding pair of Tchenaranis at the moment. There's 177 horses total and they're used for Jafs. I expect them to be around 60k-65k HGP which is a really great start for breeding them if you'd like. I expect they'll do well at Endurance, possibly Harness Racing (though they'll be a bit short for that), and possibly Saddleseat. I'm not sure what their conformations will be as I don't have the parents' recorded. They'll be either Red Duns or Dunlianos (Palomino Duns).

They're my best quality rare breed at the moment, but if you'd rather something else then I'm still improving the Latvian Harness Horses that I made for the RBRC (population of 47) which are at around 57k HGP average currently. I can keep improving them and send two to you once they reach a higher HGP point. They'll likely end up at Light/Very Light as well and might also be good at Harness, Racing, and Steeple. That might change as I'm not positive at what their ending characteristics will be; I'm certain they'll be Light/Very Light but I'm not sure about height, body size percentage, etc.

Both options will likely be related in some way. The Tchenarani will be closely related as the parents are siblings and the Latvians are similar as I'm working on HGP increasing, not reducing COI. If that's an issue then I can offer to breed more Tchenarani assuming 1/2 of the recipe is up for stud somewhere, but I won't be able to make more unrelated Latvians at the current moment as that was quite an effort the first time.
That sound soon I'll be happy with Tchenaranis pair, I also have a filly I need trained
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3841668
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:That sound soon I'll be happy with Tchenaranis pair, I also have a filly I need trained
Alrighty, offered on her. It might take a bit for me to finish training at the moment as there's a lot going on IRL that I'm dealing with, but I'll do my best to be fast.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:-
I can take a horse to train when you're ready. Like I told Coda, it might take a bit to get them trained as I have IRL things going on that aren't going to be ending until after the second week of June. I'll do my best to be quick regardless.

I'm also working on the trophy art right now and I'll be starting your art request soon too.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Coda wrote:That sound soon I'll be happy with Tchenaranis pair, I also have a filly I need trained
Alrighty, offered on her. It might take a bit for me to finish training at the moment as there's a lot going on IRL that I'm dealing with, but I'll do my best to be fast.
That's okay, take your time I understand
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:-
First Tchenarani has been born and she's a filly; this one's at 59,452 HGP and I bred the mare again so if you'd rather wait to see what else pops up before taking her then I understand.

Edit: The next one's also a filly at 59,270 HGP. I'm rebreeding that mare as well.

Also, what specifications would you like your foal trained to? High Strung / Moderately Thin?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 pm