Community Forum

The RBRC's Conformation Creation! [Complete]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: The RBRC's Conformation Creation! [Complete]

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Coda wrote:-
First Tchenarani has been born and she's a filly; this one's at 59,452 HGP and I bred the mare again so if you'd rather wait to see what else pops up before taking her then I understand.

Edit: The next one's also a filly at 59,270 HGP. I'm rebreeding that mare as well.

Also, what specifications would you like your foal trained to? High Strung / Moderately Thin?
High strung and mod thin will work, I like the first one let me know when she is up and when the colt is ready
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: First Tchenarani has been born and she's a filly; this one's at 59,452 HGP and I bred the mare again so if you'd rather wait to see what else pops up before taking her then I understand.

Edit: The next one's also a filly at 59,270 HGP. I'm rebreeding that mare as well.

Also, what specifications would you like your foal trained to? High Strung / Moderately Thin?
High strung and mod thin will work, I like the first one let me know when she is up and when the colt is ready
Alrighty, she's up for offers and I'll let you know when I have a colt (or colts) ready to choose from and when your horse is done training.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Coda wrote: High strung and mod thin will work, I like the first one let me know when she is up and when the colt is ready
Alrighty, she's up for offers and I'll let you know when I have a colt (or colts) ready to choose from and when your horse is done training.
Okay thank you so much
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:-
First colt has been born. Will update when the second foal is born.
Edit: Last one was another filly. I'll put this colt up for offers for you.

Your horse is also thereabouts 70% done. I'll put her up for offers early and you can offer; I'll transfer her when she's done.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The RBRC's Conformation Creation!

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:-
I can take a horse to train when you're ready. Like I told Coda, it might take a bit to get them trained as I have IRL things going on that aren't going to be ending until after the second week of June. I'll do my best to be quick regardless.

I'm also working on the trophy art right now and I'll be starting your art request soon too.
can you take this guy for training https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3846474
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

I finished the trophies; went ahead and just did your usernames. I'll be working on Heartland's art and training as soon as I can. Things are pretty wild IRL right now for me.
Coda wrote:Image
Heartland2001 wrote:Image
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:I finished the trophies; went ahead and just did your usernames. I'll be working on Heartland's art and training as soon as I can. Things are pretty wild IRL right now for me.
Coda wrote:Image
Heartland2001 wrote:Image
Wow they look amazing thank you
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: I can take a horse to train when you're ready. Like I told Coda, it might take a bit to get them trained as I have IRL things going on that aren't going to be ending until after the second week of June. I'll do my best to be quick regardless.

I'm also working on the trophy art right now and I'll be starting your art request soon too.
can you take this guy for training https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3846474
She's done and up for offers. Sorry for the delay! I'm helping prepare for a wedding so things are extremely busy for me. I'm still working on your drawing as well.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: can you take this guy for training https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3846474
She's done and up for offers. Sorry for the delay! I'm helping prepare for a wedding so things are extremely busy for me. I'm still working on your drawing as well.
No worries thankyou so much :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:for the art can you do a white horse with a plaited mane jumping over logs on a beach?
Hi! Sorry it's taken me this long, I had a wedding to attend and things have been kind of crazy.

I just wanted to confirm which type of plaits you mean for the horse's mane.

Do you mean:

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:48 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:48 am