Community Forum

The RBRC's Conformation Creation! [Complete]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The RBRC's Conformation Creation!

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:for the art can you do a white horse with a plaited mane jumping over logs on a beach?
Hi! Sorry it's taken me this long, I had a wedding to attend and things have been kind of crazy.

I just wanted to confirm which type of plaits you mean for the horse's mane.

Do you mean:

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
The first picture would be great sorry haven't been on much I ive been busy training for an upcoming horse show on July 8 and haven'thad time to log on lol
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:The first picture would be great sorry haven't been on much I ive been busy training for an upcoming horse show on July 8 and haven'thad time to log on lol
No problem! Here's the finished picture, I hope you like it! I went for a slightly different style on the horse than I normally do (hence the non-black lines) and I've never really drawn a beach like this before so I hope it looks okay. I went very driftwood on the log to match the beach theme.

I assumed you were going for a Dominant White horse instead of Grey, so I did pale skin with dark eyes to match that. I also gave it a slight dapple look to match.

Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:The first picture would be great sorry haven't been on much I ive been busy training for an upcoming horse show on July 8 and haven'thad time to log on lol
No problem! Here's the finished picture, I hope you like it! I went for a slightly different style on the horse than I normally do (hence the non-black lines) and I've never really drawn a beach like this before so I hope it looks okay. I went very driftwood on the log to match the beach theme.

I assumed you were going for a Dominant White horse instead of Grey, so I did pale skin with dark eyes to match that. I also gave it a slight dapple look to match.

it's beautiful thank you so much sorry I have needed inactive for so long I've been very busy with my horses lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:36 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:36 am