Community Forum

Ping

Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Horses are better »

Queen of animals wrote:
Horses are better wrote: Could you train another for me? I have $900 in my account but I could probably earn enough for 1500-2k for another horse.
Hi you sound like a nice new player if you want I could gift you some foals with a high HGP!?
I would love that! Thank you so much! What is HGP?
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

Horses are better wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: Hi you sound like a nice new player if you want I could gift you some foals with a high HGP!?
I would love that! Thank you so much! What is HGP?
HGP Is Horse Genic Potential. You want it to be high! It is around ranges around 30-70 so you would want closer to 70! If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask! :)
QOA Horsey Friend forever
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Queen of animals wrote:
Horses are better wrote: I would love that! Thank you so much! What is HGP?
HGP Is Horse Genic Potential. You want it to be high! It is around ranges around 30-70 so you would want closer to 70! If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask! :)
Well I am training over 13 horses right now, lol. But I am willing to help you train a few more horses for you. I could gift you some money if you want. And the link you sent me to the horse you want me to train you have to put her up for sale first :lol:

Also for champing a horse here is a forum that helped me: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30916

And here is a starter guide to help new players: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8985

And yes don't be afraid to ask questions! I had many when I started this game. But once you get the hang of it is fun and easy.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: HGP Is Horse Genic Potential. You want it to be high! It is around ranges around 30-70 so you would want closer to 70! If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask! :)
Well I am training over 13 horses right now, lol. But I am willing to help you train a few more horses for you. I could gift you some money if you want. And the link you sent me to the horse you want me to train you have to put her up for sale first :lol:

Also for champing a horse here is a forum that helped me: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30916

And yes don't be afraid to ask questions! I had many when I started this game. But once you get the hang of it is fun and easy.
I need around 5-10 trained my friend plays the game and just gave me 150k! So I can pay 7-10k for each training! I also have made some HWO money from selling horses! Do you need links? Is 7-10k each too little I don't want to offend anyone.
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Horses are better wrote:
CrochetShiloh wrote:

I need around 5-10 trained my friend plays the game and just gave me 150k! So I can pay 7-10k for each training! I also have made some HWO money from selling horses! Do you need links? Is 7-10k each too little I don't want to offend anyone.
I am not sure if I can train that many at the moment. I sell my trained horses for 50,000 each sometimes more. So that is pretty low. But I can always train one every now and then.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Horses are better wrote:
I am not sure if I can train that many at the moment. I sell my trained horses for 50,000 each sometimes more. So that is pretty low. But I can always train one every now and then.
Ok thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:18 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:18 am