Community Forum

Looking for eval 5* Arabian stud at or over champion

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for eval 5* Arabian stud at or over champion

Post by Diamond Filly »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:Ping
Hello! I was wondering if you would sell this mare to me? She is one of my old horses, and her sire was also one of my horses and he just passed on. Let me know!

It's interesting how her color changed! She used to be a brown appy blanket, but now she is black!

If you don't want to sell her, could you at least put my brand, ~AmGrace~, in her name or in her comments since she is an old horse of mine? That way I can keep track of horses I used to own. ;) :)

Thanks!

Shining Faithful
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: BTW I will be off of HWO for a while starting tomorrow. I'm hoping the mare I bred to Threadgoode foals soon so I can sell it to you!
Here is the horse you wanted from my mare and Threadgoode! She is up for offers. She is eval 5* (or was it 4*?), 68k HGP, and born bombproof, a filly.

You can change her name if you want and put your brand on it, but if you do so, could you put my brand (~AmGrace~) in her comments? I like to keep track of horses I breed. :)

~AmGrace~ Threadgoode's Proof
Thank you so much! Yes I will take her. how does 10k? sound? yes I will keep the ~AmGrace~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Here is the horse you wanted from my mare and Threadgoode! She is up for offers. She is eval 5* (or was it 4*?), 68k HGP, and born bombproof, a filly.

You can change her name if you want and put your brand on it, but if you do so, could you put my brand (~AmGrace~) in her comments? I like to keep track of horses I breed. :)

~AmGrace~ Threadgoode's Proof
Thank you so much! Yes I will take her. how does 10k? sound? yes I will keep the ~AmGrace~
10k sounds good! She's at your place now. Thanks for keeping my brand!
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:Ping
Hello! I was wondering if you would sell this mare to me? She is one of my old horses, and her sire was also one of my horses and he just passed on. Let me know!

It's interesting how her color changed! She used to be a brown appy blanket, but now she is black!

If you don't want to sell her, could you at least put my brand, ~AmGrace~, in her name or in her comments since she is an old horse of mine? That way I can keep track of horses I used to own. ;) :)

Thanks!

Shining Faithful
Oop- I have read this message a while ago and totally forgot to respond :oops:
But ofc you may have her! I haven't been online nor used her in a while so it would be great for you to take her :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hello! I was wondering if you would sell this mare to me? She is one of my old horses, and her sire was also one of my horses and he just passed on. Let me know!

Thanks!

Shining Faithful
Oop- I have read this message a while ago and totally forgot to respond :oops:
But ofc you may have her! I haven't been online nor used her in a while so it would be great for you to take her :)
Okay! How much would you take for her? Thanks!

BTW you might remember me with my old username; it was Hannah771 but I changed it to be more horse-related. My filly in real life is named Diamond. :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Oop- I have read this message a while ago and totally forgot to respond :oops:
Okay! How much would you take for her? Thanks!

BTW you might remember me with my old username; it was Hannah771 but I changed it to be more horse-related. My filly in real life is named Diamond. :)
Ooh! Your Hannah771! Never realized lol! Anyways you can take her for free, as she is not being used. Usually if someone wants their horse back, I will just give back for free :)
(EDIT: She is up for offers)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay! How much would you take for her? Thanks!

Ooh! Your Hannah771! Never realized lol! Anyways you can take her for free, as she is not being used. Usually if someone wants their horse back, I will just give back for free :)
(EDIT: She is up for offers)
Thank you so much!!!
Yeah, :lol:. I've been notifying people (slowly) about my username-change.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner! I've been busy lately so I've only been on here every few days. This morning for the first time I had 10 notifications stacked up!
I'm offering now...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:06 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:06 pm