Community Forum

My Girl

islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: My Girl

Post by islandhill »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
islandhill wrote: I'm sorry, but your going to have to be a little more patient :)

I'll get started with her this morning, but keep in mind that I have other clients and also cannot be online 24/7 to work with her.

What discipline do you want her champed in?
Well I know I was just making sure it wasn't a freeze on my side
no worries :)

What discipline would you liked her champed in?

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

islandhill wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Well I know I was just making sure it wasn't a freeze on my side

Preferably barrel racing but if not thats ok and then it doesn't matter
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
islandhill wrote: no worries :)

Preferably barrel racing but if not thats ok and then it doesn't matter
okay, I'll try her in that! Keep in mind that if her win % drops below 60 I will return her bc she can no longer be champed :/

-Napoleon Hill
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

islandhill wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Preferably barrel racing but if not thats ok and then it doesn't matter
okay, I'll try her in that! Keep in mind that if her win % drops below 60 I will return her bc she can no longer be champed :/
That's fine
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
islandhill wrote: okay, I'll try her in that! Keep in mind that if her win % drops below 60 I will return her bc she can no longer be champed :/
That's fine
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3835713
She is up for you. Since her win % is at 25%, your total will only be 15k since she couldn't be champed

-Napoleon Hill
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

islandhill wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: That's fine
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3835713
She is up for you. Since her win % is at 25%, your total will only be 15k since she couldn't be champed
Ok thank you
Raven82
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven82 »

I sorry but I am going to have to disagree with not being able to champ if you win % is below 60. I have a pony who win % in log pull is 46.1% and she a gch in log pull https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3820937
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Raven82 wrote:I sorry but I am going to have to disagree with not being able to champ if you win % is below 60. I have a pony who win % in log pull is 46.1% and she a gch in log pull https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3820937
of course you can champ if the win % is below 60. I have a horse who is champed in all disciplines and has several % under 60. However, the reason I do not champ for others when the % drops below 60 is because that is when you start to lose money. And unless I wanted to overcharge my client, then the best thing to do is give the horse back or try them in a different discipline.

In competitions the entire point of it is to win money...but if your % is low your spending more money to enter shows than you are to gain money from competing. And I don't know about you, but I like winning money more than spending it :lol:

Hope this helps! :)

-Napoleon Hill
Raven82
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven82 »

islandhill wrote:
Raven82 wrote:I sorry but I am going to have to disagree with not being able to champ if you win % is below 60. I have a pony who win % in log pull is 46.1% and she a gch in log pull https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3820937
of course you can champ if the win % is below 60. I have a horse who is champed in all disciplines and has several % under 60. However, the reason I do not champ for others when the % drops below 60 is because that is when you start to lose money. And unless I wanted to overcharge my client, then the best thing to do is give the horse back or try them in a different discipline.

In competitions the entire point of it is to win money...but if your % is low your spending more money to enter shows than you are to gain money from competing. And I don't know about you, but I like winning money more than spending it :lol:

I read the "she can no longer be champed." Port of you post and don't understand you meant could not be champ be you sine it was not expected. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Raven82 wrote:
islandhill wrote: of course you can champ if the win % is below 60. I have a horse who is champed in all disciplines and has several % under 60. However, the reason I do not champ for others when the % drops below 60 is because that is when you start to lose money. And unless I wanted to overcharge my client, then the best thing to do is give the horse back or try them in a different discipline.

I read the "she can no longer be champed." Port of you post and don't understand you meant could not be champ be you sine it was not expected. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 12:54 pm

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:54 pm