Community Forum

Diamond Filly pinging

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Diamond Filly pinging

Post by Diamond Filly »

[quote=hat creek]...[/quote]
Hey,
I just offered 25k on your mare. Is that enough? And is it okay if I can receive her while she is still pregnant? If not it's ok.
I like the stud you chose. I think the foal will be a good racing grinder.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Diamond Filly wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:-
Hi,
I just noticed that you had this stallion up for stud, but he is out of energy. I have an Arabian mare whose sire was an SMGCh, and I'd like to breed your stud to my mare.
Could you get his energy back up please?

Thank you!
Done!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hi,
I just noticed that you had this stallion up for stud, but he is out of energy. I have an Arabian mare whose sire was an SMGCh, and I'd like to breed your stud to my mare.
Could you get his energy back up please?

Thank you!
Done!
Thank you!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:...
The mare you sold me yesterday gave me a handsome grinder foal!

Unfortunately, I forgot to breed her back and she just died at 21 years, 4.2 months. Thank you for selling her to me! She gave me just the foal I've been looking for and I was hoping to get a couple more out of her if I hadn't forgot to breed her back.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote:...
The mare you sold me yesterday gave me a handsome grinder foal!

Unfortunately, I forgot to breed her back and she just died at 21 years, 4.2 months. Thank you for selling her to me! She gave me just the foal I've been looking for and I was hoping to get a couple more out of her if I hadn't forgot to breed her back.
Here I have another one you can have<3 She is not fully trained but she is partly trained and has the same markings. The only thing that's different is this one has a cap. Here she is you can have her for free as a thank you<3 Also this mare is bred to the same stud you liked..

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: The mare you sold me yesterday gave me a handsome grinder foal!

Here I have another one you can have<3 She is not fully trained but she is partly trained and has the same markings. The only thing that's different is this one has a cap. Here she is you can have her for free as a thank you<3 Also this mare is bred to the same stud you liked..

Thank you SO MUCH!!! You are really kind.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Here I have another one you can have<3 She is not fully trained but she is partly trained and has the same markings. The only thing that's different is this one has a cap. Here she is you can have her for free as a thank you<3 Also this mare is bred to the same stud you liked..

Thank you SO MUCH!!! You are really kind.
Np! I am currently done my TB project moving onto another. Feel free to check out my farm for any TBs you want<3 :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Thank you SO MUCH!!! You are really kind.
Np! I am currently done my TB project moving onto another. Feel free to check out my farm for any TBs you want<3 :D
Will do!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

~BHB~ Selling wrote:...
Hey,
I LOVE this colt! I have a mini Thoroughbred project going on and this boy is cute and remarkably small!
Is he for sale?

Actually, I just saw that you have two other tiny TBs for sale in your Auction barn. Are you selling those as well?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:40 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:40 am