Community Forum

Can somebody train this colt for me?

Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Can somebody train this colt for me?

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I should have enough time in the next couple days since some things were cancelled for the Fourth of July. I may not get her done quite as quick though since I have to work today and tomorrow. It shouldn’t take more than 2-3 days though.
Thank you so much! She's up for offers. Could you do the same as with my stud? Yearly pictures, weight and temp adjustment? That would be great!
Yes! Would you like her moderately thin and high strung if possible as well?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Thank you so much! She's up for offers. Could you do the same as with my stud? Yearly pictures, weight and temp adjustment? That would be great!
Yes please!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Yes please!
Okay, I will get started on her!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Yes please!
Okay, I will get started on her!
thank you!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:-
I just got a new grinder filly! Now, I don't want to push my luck too far, but would you possibly find the time to train her as well? I can pay 35k, and it doesn't matter how long it takes. It's fine if you can't, I'm not trying to bribe you. :lol: I can easily get someone else to.

~AmGrace~ Deserted Grandeur
She’s done and up for offers! Unfortunately her temperament couldn’t be changed, but she’s at moderately thin and fully trained!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I just got a new grinder filly! Now, I don't want to push my luck too far, but would you possibly find the time to train her as well? I can pay 35k, and it doesn't matter how long it takes. It's fine if you can't, I'm not trying to bribe you. :lol: I can easily get someone else to.

~AmGrace~ Deserted Grandeur
She’s done and up for offers! Unfortunately her temperament couldn’t be changed, but she’s at moderately thin and fully trained!
Wow, thank you! I just offered.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Wow, thank you! I just offered.
No problem! It says you’re not skilled enough to own another horse yet. If you can fix that soon I will accept the offer, or I will move her to my frozen account for pickup whenever you can :D
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Wow, thank you! I just offered.
No problem! It says you’re not skilled enough to own another horse yet. If you can fix that soon I will accept the offer, or I will move her to my frozen account for pickup whenever you can :D

Edit: I moved her to my freeze account so that I can get some things done on this account, so you’ll have to offer again, sorry.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Wow, thank you! I just offered.
So sorry for the wait! 92 F here and I've been reading a book and sitting in the pool. Just offered again, and you should be able to accept now too.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
So sorry for the wait! 92 F here and I've been reading a book and sitting in the pool. Just offered again, and you should be able to accept now too.
That’s fine, I accepted it now!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:24 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:24 pm