Community Forum

Ping

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:Ping
This will be the forum :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Ping
This will be the forum :D
Perfect! Sorry for the delay, I was finishing up some art.

In response to your questions, go ahead and link the barns however you'd like. Maybe something like Barn 1, Barn 2, etc. using the [url] function would work.

30k would work for me if it works for you.

Also I can do their Confos for free. If you'd like that, would you like the standard layout:
Speed 9
Strength 13
Stamina 37
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 42
Movement 39
Agility 38
Tempo 42

or my version:
SPE 9 | STR 13 | STA 37✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 42⭐ | MOV 39 | AGI 38✅ | TEM 42⭐

I can include the colored emotes for the colored BR comments on either layout. The difference is the bottom one takes up less characters which is more friendly to a horse's description if there's a lot of text there.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote: This will be the forum :D
Perfect! Sorry for the delay, I was finishing up some art.

In response to your questions, go ahead and link the barns however you'd like. Maybe something like Barn 1, Barn 2, etc. using the function would work. 30k would work f ... rking TB's and Mares| (Note: This mare barn has 2 horses)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:It's ok, people have things to do! I'll link 2 barns at a time and title them the names they are in my farm. 30k works for me and I like your version of the conformation. thanks again and here are the first 2 barns
Face marking TB's and Mares| (Note: This mare barn has 2 horses)
Just a quick note that I don't add Tiger Eyes (genetically tt = visible, tN = non-visible carrier (unless champagne), not noted = doesn't have) to the color name, nor do I note Snowflakes, Socks, nor facial markings. It's also somewhat iffy to say if a horse is homozygous or het for Tobiano because a horse with a lot of Tobiano and history of Tobiano ancestors can also have a foal without and vice versa.

It's been stormy lately and my power's gone out multiple times in the last week, so I'm posting this unfinished and updating it bit by bit to make sure that I don't lose everything in the case that I lose power again.

From Face marking TB's:
  • Rosewood Black Beauty is a Black Tobiano Mohawk. Ee/aa/tt/TO
    SPE 49✅ | STR 12 | STA 35 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 43⭐ | MOV 54 | AGI 21 | TEM 32⭐
  • _-TSK-_ Delightful Wildflower is... difficult. My best guess is a Silver Buckskin Pearl Champagne Blanket Tobiano, EE/Aa/prlCr/Zn/tt/Chch/LPlp/TO. The mother's a Perlino which guarantees a Cream gene and the father's lineage has a history of Pearl (I believe he might be a Silver Black Pearl Champagne). She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 61⭐ | STR 32 | STA 39 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 18 | MOV 28 | AGI 24 | TEM 25✅
  • _-TSK-_ Black Flame is either Black Tobiano or Smoky Black Tobiano, EE/aa/Crn/tt/TO; she's unfortunately missing a newborn foal picture which would've told the exact color and her black foals also don't have newborn pictures. Her mother has one Cream gene which is where things get blurry. I'd assume plain Black until proven otherwise. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene. Edit: Confirmed Smoky Black.
    SPE 43 | STR 15 | STA 43⭐ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 39 | AGI 28 | TEM 15
  • _-TSK-_ Dazed Delight is a Varnish Amber Champagne Tobiano Snowcap/Blanket (Pearl Carrier), Ee/Aa/prlN/tt/Chch/LPLP/TO. Gets the Pearl from the father, no other Pearl nor Cream so it's not visible and the horse is just a carrier. Both parents have Blankets which means this horse might have a Blanket or Snowcap under the Tobiano markings. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 52⭐ | STR 14 | STA 44 | INT N/A✅ | BAL 23 | MOV 33 | AGI 23✅ | TEM 26
  • _-TSK-_ Fire Thorns is a Smoky Brown Tobiano, EE/Ata/Crn/tN/TO. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene. Dark variant; could be Mealy and/or Sooty, not 100% certain.
    SPE 46 | STR 15 | STA 32 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 30✅ | MOV 44 | AGI 35✅ | TEM 18
  • _-TSK-_ Delightful Flame is a Varnish Smoky Black Pearl Tobiano Mohawk I believe, EE/aa/prlprl/tN/LPlp/TO. I'm not overly familiar with the color, but it seems correct given the parents and foals. Varnish comes from one LP switch which is inherited from the mother.
    SPE 61⭐ | STR 16 | STA 34 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 40⭐ | MOV 45 | AGI 24✅ | TEM 31
  • _-TSK-_ Dappled Love is a Varnish Silver Dapple Tobiano, EE/aa/Zn/tt/LPlp/TO. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 46 | STR 15 | STA 35✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 30✅ | MOV 39 | AGI 32✅ | TEM 18
  • _-TSK-_ Black Roan is a Varnish Black Blanket Tobiano Mohawk, EE/aa/tt/LPlp/TO.
    SPE 49✅ | STR 15 | STA 44⭐ | INT N/A✅ | BAL 30 | MOV 37 | AGI 31✅ | TEM 17
From Mares|:
  • The Doubtless Aura is a Mealy Silver Bay Roan Tobiano Mohawk, Ee/Aa/Zn/tt/Rn/P/TO.
    SPE 46✅ | STR 29 | STA 34 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 24 | MOV 26 | AGI 27 | TEM 23
  • _-TSK-_ Free Flame is a Varnish Bay Roan Leopard / Near Leopard, Ee/Aa? (not sure)/prln/tt/Rn/LP. No visible Tobiano despite markings on both parents. Pearl from her dam.
    SPE 45✅ | STR 17 | STA 38✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 30✅ | MOV 31 | AGI 31✅ | TEM 29
  • Unnamed is a Mealy Bay Roan Tobiano, EE/Aa/Rn/tt/P/TO. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene on the case that her mane flops, else she's presenting the genes.
    SPE 58✅ | STR 30 | STA 27 | INT N/A✅ | BAL 18 | MOV 36 | AGI 22 | TEM 24
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:It's ok, people have things to do! I'll link 2 barns at a time and title them the names they are in my farm. 30k works for me and I like your version of the conformation. thanks again and here are the first 2 barns
Face marking TB's and Mares| (Note: This mare barn has 2 horses)
Just a quick note that I don't add Tiger Eyes (genetically tt = visible, tN = non-visible carrier (unless champagne), not noted = doesn't have) to the color name, nor do I note Snowflakes, Socks, nor facial markings. It's also somewhat iffy to say if a horse is homozygous or het for Tobiano because a horse with a lot of Tobiano and history of Tobiano ancestors can also have a foal without and vice versa.

It's been stormy lately and my power's gone out multiple times in the last week, so I'm posting this unfinished and updating it bit by bit to make sure that I don't lose everything in the case that I lose power again.

From Face marking TB's:
  • Rosewood Black Beauty is a Black Tobiano Mohawk. Ee/aa/tt/TO(TO?)
    SPE 49✅ | STR 12 | STA 35 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 43⭐ | MOV 54 | AGI 21 | TEM 32⭐
  • _-TSK-_ Delightful Wildflower is... difficult. My best guess is a Silver Buckskin Pearl Champagne. The mother's a Perlino which guarantees a Cream gene and the father's lineage has a history of Pearl (I believe he might be a Silver Black Pearl Champagne).
  • _-TSK-_ Black Flame is either Black or Smoky Black; she's unfortunately missing a newborn foal picture which would've told the exact color and her black foals also don't have newborn pictures. Her mother has one Cream gene which is where things get blurry. I'd assume plain Black until proven otherwise.
Your really good at telling colors. and im sorry to hear about your weather issues. Whenever you can update it is fine with me! I'm in no rush to have the colors and appreciate you doing this :) Also, For the money I can offer it on a TB you dont want or you can buy a rehomable horse for a 1 on the market and i can offer on it too. Either way works for me
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Your really good at telling colors. and im sorry to hear about your weather issues. Whenever you can update it is fine with me! I'm in no rush to have the colors and appreciate you doing this :) Also, For the money I can offer it on a TB you dont want or you can buy a rehomable horse for a 1 on the market and i can offer on it too. Either way works for me
I appreciate it. I do have this guy that I've been planning to train. You can have him though if he's of any use to you. Alternatively any of the other foals in that pasture/barn would work.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:-
I think I got them all, but let me know if I missed one.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:[...]
[...]
[*]_-TSK-_ Delightful Wildflower is... difficult. My best guess is a Silver Buckskin Pearl Champagne. The mother's a Perlino which guarantees a Cream gene and the father's lineage has a history of Pearl (I believe he might be a Silver Black Pearl Champagne).
[*]_-TSK-_ Black Flame is either Black or Smoky Black; she's unfortunately missing a newborn foal picture which would've told the exact color and her black foals also don't have newborn pictures. Her mother has one Cream gene which is where things get blurry. I'd assume plain Black until proven otherwise.
[/list]
Just wanted to add that especially in multi dillutes with champagne you can get a few indicators as to weather cream, pearl or cr/prl by the heavyness of the freckles from champagne - the sire fe has rather heavy freckles that even show up under his eyes - meaning he's very probably a double pearl; Wildflower only has soft freckles, so they are more likely a Cr/prl dillute.

As for Black Flame - they have blue eyes (tiger eyes) meaning they are indeed Smoky Black. If they were plain black the tiger eyes would be green rather than blue ;)

Hope you both are doing well :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Nazarach wrote: Just wanted to add that especially in multi dillutes with champagne you can get a few indicators as to weather cream, pearl or cr/prl by the heavyness of the freckles from champagne - the sire fe has rather heavy freckles that even show up under his eyes - meaning he's very probably a double pearl; Wildflower only has soft freckles, so they are more likely a Cr/prl dillute.

As for Black Flame - they have blue eyes (tiger eyes) meaning they are indeed Smoky Black. If they were plain black the tiger eyes would be green rather than blue ;)

Ah, I wasn't aware that dilutions impact tiger eyes. That's good to know! Thanks for the advice.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Nazarach wrote: Just wanted to add that especially in multi dillutes with champagne you can get a few indicators as to weather cream, pearl or cr/prl by the heavyness of the freckles from champagne - the sire fe has rather heavy freckles that even show up under his eyes - meaning he's very probably a double pearl; Wildflower only has soft freckles, so they are more likely a Cr/prl dillute.

Ah, I wasn't aware that dilutions impact tiger eyes. That's good to know! Thanks for the advice.
Always happy to help - god knows how long I've been at the dillutes to figure stuff out ^^' and i breed for tiger eyes, so I'm somewhat familiar with them and the effects of certain genes in correlation
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:39 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:39 pm