Community Forum

Ping

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:It's ok, people have things to do! I'll link 2 barns at a time and title them the names they are in my farm. 30k works for me and I like your version of the conformation. thanks again and here are the first 2 barns
Face marking TB's and Mares| (Note: This mare barn has 2 horses)
Just a quick note that I don't add Tiger Eyes (genetically tt = visible, tN = non-visible carrier (unless champagne), not noted = doesn't have) to the color name, nor do I note Snowflakes, Socks, nor facial markings. It's also somewhat iffy to say if a horse is homozygous or het for Tobiano because a horse with a lot of Tobiano and history of Tobiano ancestors can also have a foal without and vice versa.

It's been stormy lately and my power's gone out multiple times in the last week, so I'm posting this unfinished and updating it bit by bit to make sure that I don't lose everything in the case that I lose power again.

From Face marking TB's:
  • Rosewood Black Beauty is a Black Tobiano Mohawk. Ee/aa/tt/TO
    SPE 49✅ | STR 12 | STA 35 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 43⭐ | MOV 54 | AGI 21 | TEM 32⭐
  • _-TSK-_ Delightful Wildflower is... difficult. My best guess is a Silver Buckskin Pearl Champagne Blanket Tobiano, EE/Aa/prlCr/Zn/tt/Chch/LPlp/TO. The mother's a Perlino which guarantees a Cream gene and the father's lineage has a history of Pearl (I believe he might be a Silver Black Pearl Champagne). She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 61⭐ | STR 32 | STA 39 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 18 | MOV 28 | AGI 24 | TEM 25✅
  • _-TSK-_ Black Flame is either Black Tobiano or Smoky Black Tobiano, EE/aa/Cr?n/tt/TO; she's unfortunately missing a newborn foal picture which would've told the exact color and her black foals also don't have newborn pictures. Her mother has one Cream gene which is where things get blurry. I'd assume plain Black until proven otherwise. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 43 | STR 15 | STA 43⭐ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 39 | AGI 28 | TEM 15
  • _-TSK-_ Dazed Delight is a Varnish Amber Champagne Tobiano Snowcap/Blanket (Pearl Carrier), Ee/Aa/prlN/tt/Chch/LPLP/TO. Gets the Pearl from the father, no other Pearl nor Cream so it's not visible and the horse is just a carrier. Both parents have Blankets which means this horse might have a Blanket or Snowcap under the Tobiano markings. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 52⭐ | STR 14 | STA 44 | INT N/A✅ | BAL 23 | MOV 33 | AGI 23✅ | TEM 26
  • _-TSK-_ Fire Thorns is a Smoky Brown Tobiano, EE/Ata/Crn/tN/TO. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 46 | STR 15 | STA 32 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 30✅ | MOV 44 | AGI 35✅ | TEM 18
  • _-TSK-_ Delightful Flame is a Varnish Smoky Black Pearl Tobiano Mohawk I believe, EE/aa/prlprl/tN/LPlp/TO. I'm not overly familiar with the color, but it seems correct given the parents and foals. Varnish comes from one LP switch which is inherited from the mother.
    SPE 61⭐ | STR 16 | STA 34 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 40⭐ | MOV 45 | AGI 24✅ | TEM 31
  • _-TSK-_ Dappled Love is a Varnish Silver Dapple Tobiano, EE/aa/Zn/tt/LPlp/TO. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 46 | STR 15 | STA 35✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 30✅ | MOV 39 | AGI 32✅ | TEM 18
  • _-TSK-_ Black Roan is a Varnish Black Blanket Tobiano Mohawk, EE/aa/tt/LPlp/TO.
    SPE 49✅ | STR 15 | STA 44⭐ | INT N/A✅ | BAL 30 | MOV 37 | AGI 31✅ | TEM 17
From Mares|:
  • The Doubtless Aura is a Silver Bay Roan Tobiano Mohawk, Ee/Aa/Zn/tt/Rn/TO.
    SPE 46✅ | STR 29 | STA 34 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 24 | MOV 26 | AGI 27 | TEM 23
  • _-TSK-_ Free Flame is a Varnish Bay Roan Leopard / Near Leopard, Ee/Aa? (not sure)/tt/Rn/LP. No visible Tobiano despite markings on both parents.
    SPE 45✅ | STR 17 | STA 38✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 30✅ | MOV 31 | AGI 31✅ | TEM 29
  • Unnamed is a Bay Roan Tobiano, EE/Aa/Rn/tt/TO. She's also a carrier for the Mohawk mane gene.
    SPE 58✅ | STR 30 | STA 27 | INT N/A✅ | BAL 18 | MOV 36 | AGI 22 | TEM 24
Thank you for not only giving the colors and codes but also for explaining how they got them even though you dont have to! I love learning how genes work and im a huge bio nerd lol. The next 2 barns are Mare || and Mare ||| and as for the foal, I found one named velvet I liked in the same pen that we can use if its ok with you. There is also a colt in there that has some really cool color but i dont know what hes gonna look like when hes older. Hes the faded buckskin that looks different from the rest.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:Thank you for not only giving the colors and codes but also for explaining how they got them even though you dont have to! I love learning how genes work and im a huge bio nerd lol. The next 2 barns are Mare || and Mare ||| and as for the foal, I found one named velvet I liked in the same pen that we can use if its ok with you. There is also a colt in there that has some really cool color but i dont know what hes gonna look like when hes older. Hes the faded buckskin that looks different from the rest.
Velvet is up for offers. I'm guessing you mean this filly. She'll be the same color as her sire.

Quick edit: I've realized I haven't been overly attentive for Pangaré/Mealy genetics. I'll be going back to edit the other colors as needed. I'm only going to indicate if the horse has one gene of Pangaré. Similarly I'll only be noting one Sooty gene. Both can be difficult to judge on homozygous vs. heterozygous inheritance.

From Mare ||:
  • _-TSK-_ Free Delight is a little difficult with the advanced Varnish due to her age. My best guess is a Silver Black Pearl Leopard Mohawk. Her sire is Black (I'm assuming Black at least and Ee) and 2x Pearl, so she has one Pearl at least. Her dam is a Palomino Pearl I think. Double Pearl explains the dark eyes. Lack of obvious freckles means not Champagne. Silver inherited from the sire has altered the base color as has the Varnish. Love the white coronets!
    SPE 44✅ | STR 32 | STA 41✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 14 | MOV 29 | AGI 38 | TEM 19
  • _-TSK-_ Twirling Mysteries is a Mealy Sooty Palomino Tobiano, ee/Aa or aa/Crn/tN/Sty/P/TO. Lovely shade of Sooty on this one, love that ashen brown. Likely comes from the sire who shares the Sooty placement. Pangaré comes from the dam. Mohawk carrier.
    SPE 55✅ | STR 23 | STA 45✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 33✅ | MOV 30 | AGI 27✅ | TEM 28
  • _-TSK-_ Black Lightning is a Smoky Black, EE or Ee/aa/Crn/tt. Mohawk carrier. Could be hiding some Pangaré from the sire.
    SPE 50✅ | STR 11 | STA 43⭐ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 37✅ | MOV 47 | AGI 18 | TEM 36
  • _-TSK-_ Flaming Secrets is a Mealy Sooty Silver Buckskin Mohawk, EE/Aa/Crn/tt/Sty/P. I see some very subtle Dapples! I presume they're from the Sooty as I don't think I've ever seen Silver Dapples on a Buckskin. One of my favorite genes in this game!
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 17 | STA 36✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 17 | MOV 36 | AGI 27✅ | TEM 29
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Pine is a Smoky Cream, EE/aa/CrCr/tt.
    SPE 65⭐ | STR 30 | STA 33 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 31 | MOV 31 | AGI 26✅ | TEM 33✅
From Mare |||:
  • _-TSK-_ Costal Blanket is a Cremello Tobiano, ee/Ata or aa/ CrCr/tt/TO. Could be hiding a Silver gene. Doesn't look to be Mealy. Both parents must be Ee and have one Cream gene. Mohawk carrier. Mother's a Seal hence the At uncertainty; she has no foals so can't be positive on inheritance.
    SPE 51✅ | STR 18 | STA 35✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 24 | MOV 43 | AGI 30✅ | TEM 14
  • _-TSK-_ Costal Flame is a Mealy Sooty Palomino Tobiano, ee/Ata or aa/Crn/tt/P/Sty/TO. Mohawk carrier. Very cool expression of Sooty due to the Pangaré; it looks a lot like this mare I have and it's super unique. It's also why the non-Tobiano sections of the mane are grey instead of the normal white that you'd expect with Palominos. Could be hiding a Silver gene.
    SPE 50⭐ | STR 17 | STA 31 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 32✅ | MOV 47 | AGI 30✅ | TEM 19
  • _-TSK-_ Wildful Aura is a Mealy Red Roan Tobiano Mohawk, ee/??/tt/P/TO. She may be hiding a Silver gene from the dam as that won't show without Black (E/Extension) genes. Either didn't inherit Sooty or it's incredibly subtle.
    SPE 59✅ | STR 26 | STA 40 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 33 | AGI 21 | TEM 29✅
  • _-TSK-_ Rumbling Beauty is a Black Tobiano Mohawk, Ee/aa/tt/TO. Note; sire is Sooty so it's possible that she inherited it. The sire also has some gentle Pangaré. Neither show up on Black horses so I can't be certain on inheritance.
    SPE 54⭐ | STR 15 | STA 36 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 35 | MOV 37 | AGI 23 | TEM 24
  • Flower Acres Gracious Blossom is a Black Tobiano, Ee/aa/tt/TO.
    SPE 54⭐ | STR 19 | STA 37 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 33 | MOV 41 | AGI 23 | TEM 24
  • Doomed Evening is a Varnish Seal Blanket Tobiano, EE or Ee/Ata/tN/LPlp/TO. Mohawk mane gene carrier.
    SPE 46 | STR 18 | STA 30 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 36 | AGI 29✅ | TEM 22
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:Thank you for not only giving the colors and codes but also for explaining how they got them even though you dont have to! I love learning how genes work and im a huge bio nerd lol. The next 2 barns are Mare || and Mare ||| and as for the foal, I found one named velvet I liked in the same pen that we can use if its ok with you. There is also a colt in there that has some really cool color but i dont know what hes gonna look like when hes older. Hes the faded buckskin that looks different from the rest.
Velvet is up for offers. I'm guessing you mean this filly. She'll be the same color as her sire.

Quick edit: I've realized I haven't been overly attentive for Pangaré/Mealy genetics. I'll be going back to edit the other colors as needed. I'm only going to indicate if the horse has one gene of Pangaré. Similarly I'll only be noting one Sooty gene. Both can be difficult to judge on homozygous vs. heterozygous inheritance.

From Mare ||:
  • _-TSK-_ Free Delight
  • _-TSK-_ Twirling Mysteries
  • _-TSK-_ Black Lightning is a Smoky Black, EE or Ee/aa/Crn/tt. Mohawk carrier. Could be hiding some Pangaré from the sire.
    SPE 50✅ | STR 11 | STA 43⭐ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 37✅ | MOV 47 | AGI 18 | TEM 36
  • _-TSK-_ Flaming Secrets is a Mealy Sooty Silver Buckskin Mohawk, EE/Aa/Crn/tt/Sty/P. I see some very subtle Dapples! I presume they're from the Sooty as I don't think I've ever seen Silver Dapples on a Buckskin. One of my favorite genes in this game!
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 17 | STA 36✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 17 | MOV 36 | AGI 27✅ | TEM 29
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Pine is a Smoky Cream, EE/aa/CrCr/tt.
    SPE 65⭐ | STR 30 | STA 33 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 31 | MOV 31 | AGI 26✅ | TEM 33✅
From Mare |||:
  • _-TSK-_ Costal Blanket is a Cremello Tobiano, ee/Ata or aa/ CrCr/tt/TO. Could be hiding a Silver gene. Doesn't look to be Mealy. Both parents must be Ee and have one Cream gene. Mohawk carrier. Mother's a Seal hence the At uncertainty; she has no foals so can't be positive on inheritance.
    SPE 51✅ | STR 18 | STA 35✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 24 | MOV 43 | AGI 30✅ | TEM 14
  • _-TSK-_ Costal Flame is a Mealy Sooty Palomino Tobiano, ee/Ata or aa/Crn/tt/P/Sty/TO. Mohawk carrier. Very cool expression of Sooty due to the Pangaré; it looks a lot like this mare I have and it's super unique. It's also why the non-Tobiano sections of the mane are grey instead of the normal white that you'd expect with Palominos. Could be hiding a Silver gene.
    SPE 50⭐ | STR 17 | STA 31 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 32✅ | MOV 47 | AGI 30✅ | TEM 19
  • _-TSK-_ Wildful Aura is a Mealy Red Roan Tobiano Mohawk, ee/??/tt/P/TO. She may be hiding a Silver gene from the dam as that won't show without Black (E/Extension) genes. Either didn't inherit Sooty or it's incredibly subtle.
    SPE 59✅ | STR 26 | STA 40 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 33 | AGI 21 | TEM 29✅
  • _-TSK-_ Rumbling Beauty is a Black Tobiano Mohawk, Ee/aa/tt/TO. Note; sire is Sooty so it's possible that she inherited it. The sire also has some gentle Pangaré. Neither show up on Black horses so I can't be certain on inheritance.
    SPE 54⭐ | STR 15 | STA 36 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 35 | MOV 37 | AGI 23 | TEM 24
  • Flower Acres Gracious Blossom is a Black Tobiano, Ee/aa/tt/TO.
    SPE 54⭐ | STR 19 | STA 37 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 33 | MOV 41 | AGI 23 | TEM 24
  • Doomed Evening is a Varnish Seal Blanket Tobiano, EE or Ee/Ata/tN/LPlp/TO. Mohawk mane gene carrier.
    SPE 46 | STR 18 | STA 30 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 36 | AGI 29✅ | TEM 22
That mare you linked that looks similar to mine is so pretty. Her face marking is super pretty and ive never seen it before. I offered for the colt and i was wondering if i could also get the filly and if so then how much.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:That mare you linked that looks similar to mine is so pretty. Her face marking is super pretty and ive never seen it before. I offered for the colt and i was wondering if i could also get the filly and if so then how much.
That Mealy/Sooty pattern is beautiful and I'd love to see someone do a project based on it; I think it's stunning.

Sure, I probably would've payed between 5k-20k for her. Go ahead and offer anywhere in that range, she's UFO.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:That mare you linked that looks similar to mine is so pretty. Her face marking is super pretty and ive never seen it before. I offered for the colt and i was wondering if i could also get the filly and if so then how much.
That Mealy/Sooty pattern is beautiful and I'd love to see someone do a project based on it; I think it's stunning.

Sure, I probably would've payed between 5k-20k for her. Go ahead and offer anywhere in that range, she's UFO.
I want to work more with that color. Alot of the reason I want to know the colors of all these horses is so i can breed for certain colors easer. If I start a line down the road I will let you know!
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:

Also, It's telling me shes not for offer. Maybe something went wrong?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: That Mealy/Sooty pattern is beautiful and I'd love to see someone do a project based on it; I think it's stunning.

Probably an issue on my end; must not have went through. Should be good now.

Edit: Got those two barns done, going to go back and double check on sooty and mealy in the first two barns.
Edit 2: Fixed one or two in the first groups.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:
Probably an issue on my end; must not have went through. Should be good now.

Edit: Got those two barns done, going to go back and double check on sooty and mealy in the first two barns.
Edit 2: Fixed one or two in the first groups.
Thank you for the filly. She's developed her color and I love her. Whenever your ready the next barns are TB Studs and TB Fillies
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:Thank you for the filly. She's developed her color and I love her. Whenever your ready the next barns are TB Studs and TB Fillies
I'm glad she's doing well for you. Silver Dunskins are great. : D

From TB Studs:
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Delight is a Mealy Seal Tobiano, EE/Ata/prlN/tN/P/TO. Mohawk, Tiger Eye and Pearl carrier.
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 24 | STA 32 | INT N/A ⭐| BAL 30 | MOV 34 | AGI 27✅ | TEM 29✅
  • Flower Acres A Heart Hero is a Bay Tobiano Mohawk, EE or Ee/Aa/tt/TO. Looks like a dark variant but unless it's a full body Sooty then I think it's just a variant.
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 25 | STA 39 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 29 | MOV 37 | AGI 28⭐ | TEM 24
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Lightning js a Mealy Smoky Brown, Ee/Ata/Crn/tt/P. Pangaré might be coming from Wild War. Not sure as the other parent's a pretty bright Cremello.
    SPE 49⭐ | STR 24 | STA 31✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 18 | MOV 28 | AGI 16 | TEM 30
  • _-TSK-_ Coastal War is a Mealy Sooty Chestnut Tobiano, ee/Ata? (unsure)/tt/P/TO. Mohawk carrier. Could be hiding a Silver from the sire. Looks like a Red Dun but I think that color shade is due to a mix of Pangaré and Sooty; I don't see Dun in either parent. No idea what their foal's other parent was so I can't say if there's Seal inheritance in this one or not.
    SPE 57⭐ | STR 19 | STA 41✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 27 | MOV 48 | AGI 33✅ | TEM 21
  • ᗯᖇ Irresistible Rust is Black, EE/aa/tN. Tiger Eye carrier. Not a bad horse to use if you intend to test Agouti/Bay genetics for any mares.
    SPE 54⭐ | STR 18 | STA 45✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 43 | AGI 21✅ | TEM 23✅
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Red is a Red Dun Tobiano, ee/aa?/tt/TO. Mohawk carrier. Might be hiding Silver from the sire's ancestry. Doesn't look Mealy nor Sooty. Does mean that Fire Flight was likely a Palomino Dun/Dunliano as I'm pretty sure the Sire isn't Dun. No idea on Agouti genetics as both parents lack Black/Extension genes to show them and he has no foals. Best guess is aa. Gorgeous example of his color; I love it when they're that shade of coral pink.
    SPE 46⭐ | STR 23 | STA 44⭐ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 35⭐ | MOV 25 | AGI 30✅ | TEM 37✅
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Sunrise is a Smoky Brown, EE/Ata/Crn/tt. Could be a gentle expression of the Metallic gene here, not sure.
    SPE 56⭐ | STR 20 | STA 34 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 46⭐ | MOV 42 | AGI 23✅ | TEM 34✅
  • ᗯᖇ Wild-eyed Echo is a Black Tobiano, EE/aa/tt/TO. Mohawk carrier, though I'm not 100% certain as to where it's from in his ancestry.
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 17 | STA 37 | INT N/A✅ | BAL 36✅ | MOV 44 | AGI 20✅ | TEM 20✅
  • Rosewood A Guy With Proof is a Mealy Flaxen Chestnut Tobiano Mohawk, ee/Aa?/prlN/ff/tt/P/TO. Pearl carrier from the dam. Kind of looks like a Dun, but I don't see any markings from it which is why I say there's a gentle Mealy expression. Chestnuts aren't normally this pale without something causing it from what I know. No idea about Agouti, but maybe Aa from the paternal grandsire? Said horse also looks either Mealy or Dun so that's where this interesting shade's coming from. Honestly a gorgeous horse.
    SPE 55⭐ | STR 19 | STA 39✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 40⭐ | MOV 36 | AGI 24✅ | TEM 30✅
  • _-TSK-_ Proof Of Memories is a Chestnut Tobiano, ee/aa or Aa?/fN/tt/TO. Mohawk and Flaxen carrier.
    SPE 63⭐ | STR 17 | STA 32 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 39⭐ | MOV 33 | AGI 21 | TEM 26

Going to wait to do these when there's not terrible sunlight.
From TB Fillies:
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Child is a Smoky Brown, EE or Ee/AtAt or Ata/Crn/tt. Could be Mealy but I don't think so.
    SPE 56⭐ | STR 25 | STA 32 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 17 | MOV 31 | AGI 21 | TEM 33
  • _-TSK-_ Dappled Rust is Black, EE or Ee/aa/tt. Possibly a Mohawk carrier via the dam (50/50, won't know without foals).
    SPE 47 | STR 21 | STA 33 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 20 | MOV 33 | AGI 27 | TEM 17
  • _-TSK-_ Twirling Flames is a Sooty Buckskin Mohawk, EE or Ee/Aa/Crn/Sty. May or may not be a Tiger Eye carrier via the sire.
    SPE 59⭐ | STR 22 | STA 42 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 31 | MOV 33 | AGI 22 | TEM 34✅
  • _-TSK-_ Delightful Momo is a Varnish Bay Pearl, EE or Ee/Aa/prlprl/LP. Varnish always means LP is present, same with Snowflakes. Again, may or may not be a Tiger Eye carrier from the sire. Dam is Ee hence the EE or Ee uncertainty.
    SPE 62⭐ | STR 19 | STA 34 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 42 | MOV 39 | AGI 29✅ | TEM 26
  • _-TSK-_ Burned Gizmo is a Smoky Brown Tobiano, EE?/Ata/Crn/TO. Don't think there's any Mealy. Again, possible TE carrier from the sire.
    SPE 49✅ | STR 14 | STA 46⭐ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 31 | MOV 47 | AGI 24✅ | TEM 28
  • _-TSK-_ Sweet Lightning is (I think) a Mealy Silver Brown Cream, EE or Ee/AtAt or Ata/CrCr/Zn/tt/P. Both parents are Smoky Brown (Cream, not Pearl) so double Cream to make the pink nose. Normal Brown Creams are... well, creamier in coloration; paler, colder toned with a mane that matches the coat fur. Silver tends to make the color temperature warmer and mane/tail paler and the dam is Silver.
    SPE 54⭐ | STR 27 | STA 32 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 17 | MOV 32 | AGI 20 | TEM 30
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Evening is a Varnish Seal Blanket Tobaino, EE or Ee/AtAt or Ata/LPlp/TO. Possible Pearl / TE carrier (both unconfirmed). At the moment the horse is in the Bronzing stage of Varnish, which is when the Varnish makes the Black of the coat look chocolate colored. While it can look pretty cool, it's a temporary effect. After Bronzing, the coat will settle into the normal cloudy grey/white of established Varnish. This is why you may see some Black LP horses labeled as "Chocolate"; they likely got their color written during Bronzing by someone unfamiliar with it. It is making it hard to tell if there's any Mealy, but I don't think there is.
    SPE 49 | STR 16 | STA 29✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 35 | MOV 46 | AGI 29✅ | TEM 20
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Flash is a Mealy Chestnut, ee/AtAt, Ata, or aa/tt/P. This guy's a brighter example of a Chestnut, very neon almost! It's possible that she's displaying some subtle Flaxen, which is a recessive gene. I don't think so but I can't confirm either way as Flaxen is only visible on Chestnuts and Chestnut Bases like Palomino, which neither parent is.
    SPE 49⭐ | STR 25 | STA 31 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 18 | MOV 28 | AGI 21 | TEM 34✅
  • _-TSK-_ Secret Memories is a Mealy Flaxen Chestnut Blanket, ee/aa?/tt/ff/P/LPlp. Might be some subtle Metallic going on here. Not 100% sure on Agouti but both parents have ancestry to plain Black horses which indicates a lack of Agouti. Will likely end up Varnishing with age as most LP carriers do.
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 25 | STA 33 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 31✅ | MOV 43 | AGI 28✅ | TEM 21
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:Thank you for the filly. She's developed her color and I love her. Whenever your ready the next barns are TB Studs and TB Fillies
I'm glad she's doing well for you. Silver Dunskins are great. : D

From TB Studs:
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Delight is a Mealy Seal Tobiano, EE/Ata/prlN/tN/P/TO. Mohawk, Tiger Eye and Pearl carrier.
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 24 | STA 32 | INT N/A ⭐| BAL 30 | MOV 34 | AGI 27✅ | TEM 29✅
  • Flower Acres A Heart Hero is a Bay Tobiano Mohawk, EE or Ee/Aa/tt/TO. Looks like a dark variant but I can't currently tell if there's Sooty or not thanks to all the light in the room I'm in. I'll revisit when it's not as bright in here.
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 25 | STA 39 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 29 | MOV 37 | AGI 28⭐ | TEM 24
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Lightning js a Mealy Smoky Brown, Ee/Ata/Crn/tt/P. Pangaré might be coming from Wild War. Not sure as the other parent's a pretty bright Cremello.
    SPE 49⭐ | STR 24 | STA 31✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 18 | MOV 28 | AGI 16 | TEM 30
  • _-TSK-_ Coastal War is a Mealy Sooty Chestnut Tobiano, ee/Ata? (unsure)/tt/P/TO. Mohawk carrier. Could be hiding a Silver from the sire. Looks like a Red Dun but I think that color shade is due to a mix of Pangaré and Sooty; I don't see Dun in either parent. No idea what their foal's other parent was so I can't say if there's Seal inheritance in this one or not.
    SPE 57⭐ | STR 19 | STA 41✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 27 | MOV 48 | AGI 33✅ | TEM 21
  • ᗯᖇ Irresistible Rust is Black, EE/aa/tN. Tiger Eye carrier. Not a bad horse to use if you intend to test Agouti/Bay genetics for any mares.
    SPE 54⭐ | STR 18 | STA 45✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 26 | MOV 43 | AGI 21✅ | TEM 23✅
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Red is a Red Dun Tobiano, ee/aa?/tt/TO. Mohawk carrier. Might be hiding Silver from the sire's ancestry. Doesn't look Mealy nor Sooty. Does mean that Fire Flight was likely a Palomino Dun/Dunliano as I'm pretty sure the Sire isn't Dun. No idea on Agouti genetics as both parents lack Black/Extension genes to show them and he has no foals. Best guess is aa. Gorgeous example of his color; I love it when they're that shade of coral pink.
    SPE 46⭐ | STR 23 | STA 44⭐ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 35⭐ | MOV 25 | AGI 30✅ | TEM 37✅
  • _-TSK-_ Wild Sunrise is a Smoky Brown, EE/Ata/Crn/tt. Could be a gentle expression of the Metallic gene here, not sure.
    SPE 56⭐ | STR 20 | STA 34 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 46⭐ | MOV 42 | AGI 23✅ | TEM 34✅
  • ᗯᖇ Wild-eyed Echo is a Black Tobiano, EE/aa/tt/TO. Mohawk carrier, though I'm not 100% certain as to where it's from in his ancestry.
    SPE 58⭐ | STR 17 | STA 37 | INT N/A✅ | BAL 36✅ | MOV 44 | AGI 20✅ | TEM 20✅
  • Rosewood A Guy With Proof is a Mealy Flaxen Chestnut Tobiano Mohawk, ee/Aa?/prlN/ff/tt/P/TO. Pearl carrier from the dam. Kind of looks like a Dun, but I don't see any markings from it which is why I say there's a gentle Mealy expression. Chestnuts aren't normally this pale without something causing it from what I know. No idea about Agouti, but maybe Aa from the paternal grandsire? Said horse also looks either Mealy or Dun so that's where this interesting shade's coming from. Honestly a gorgeous horse.
    SPE 55⭐ | STR 19 | STA 39✅ | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 40⭐ | MOV 36 | AGI 24✅ | TEM 30✅
  • _-TSK-_ Proof Of Memories is a Chestnut Tobiano, ee/aa or Aa?/fN/tt/TO. Mohawk and Flaxen carrier. Might be subtly Mealy, will have to revisit when there's not a glare from the sun.
    SPE 63⭐ | STR 17 | STA 32 | INT N/A⭐ | BAL 39⭐ | MOV 33 | AGI 21 | TEM 26

Going to wait to do these when there's not terrible sunlight.
From TB Fillies:
I wish I was as good at colors as you are lol. Also, What color is this Stud and do you know what horses I can breed to make it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:57 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:57 am