Community Forum

ISO Yili Breeding Partner(s) (CLOSED - MOVED TO DIFFERENT TOPIC)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

ISO Yili Breeding Partner(s) (CLOSED - MOVED TO DIFFERENT TOPIC)

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hello!

MOVED: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=43059&p=365738#p365738

I have been trying to breed a Yili for a few months now. I am now taking a break from the game, but I can be on a few minutes every day or so.

There will be several roles you can apply for.
Treasurer, Russian Don (RD) breeder, Orlov Trotter (OT) breeder, RD x OT breeder, Kazakh breeder, and Yili breeder!

You can apply for more than one role if you qualify.

How this will work is some people will breed RDs and OTs and some people will breed mixes, others will breed Kazakhs, and some people will put them all together to create a Yili!

But, every Russian Don, Orlov Trotter, and Kazakh should be eval 3 to 5 for Yili. If you don't have a Yili evaluation book, I can evaluate the horse for you as I already have the book.

Things that you will need to create the Yili:
1. A Russian Don x Orlov Trotter horse or more. It should be 50% Russian Don and 50% Orlov Trotter (RD x OT). Mine is N/A for Yili so all my attempts haven't worked.

2. A Yili evaluation book. These cost a lot, so you could just ask me to evaluate your Yili breeding candidates, as I already have a book.

3. A few Kazakh horses. If you have 1 RD x OT stallion, you will need 2-3 Kazakh mares. If you have 1 or more RD x OT mares, you need a Kazakh stallion or two. I can supply you with a few Kazakhs if you can't find any.

Please keep your Yili recipe horses SEPARATE from your other horses.

I will put forms for each breeder below. You can be as many of them as you like, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE RESOURCES.

Also, we will greatly need a Treasurer (somebody with a lot of money; I currently only have 177k) to help pay for expensive RDs, OTs and Kazakh horses on the market. Also, EVERYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE TREASURER'S MONEY. That way we shouldn't easily run out of money. We can also have more than one Treasurer I think.
Maybe somebody can give me some advice on this?

I will add more things to this as I think of them.

TREASURERS:

Code: Select all

[quote="Horsechronicles12"]...[/quote]
KAZAKH BREEDERS:

Code: Select all

[quote=EclipticEnd]...[/quote] (or FrozenKey)
Thank you for reading! And feel free to suggest more features! To suggest a feature, please quote the Questions & Comments form below.

If you aren't able to find the Kazakh Breeder and Yili Breeder forms, I forgot to post them earlier so they are stuck at the bottom of page 1. Actually, the Kazakh form is at the bottom of page 1, and the Yili form is on page 2! So sorry for the inconvenience! I hope many of ya'll still apply for them anyway. :)

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THIS. QUOTE WHATEVER FORM FITS YOUR PURPOSE. Thank you!

~Diamond Filly
Last edited by Diamond Filly on Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Yili Breeding Partner(s)

Post by Diamond Filly »

QUESTIONS & COMMENTS:

Your question and/or comment:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

TREASURER FORM:

Username(s):
Do you have enough money to be our Treasurer? You will need close to a million or more.
Are you willing to donate some of this money to our project?
Any questions?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

RD Breeder:

Username(s):
Do you have any RDs or a source to get them from?
Where are the RDs that you have or are going to obtain? This is just so that I can verify that you have them.
Any questions?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

OT Breeder:

Username(s):
Do you have any OTs or a source to get them from?
Where are the OTs that you have or are going to obtain? This is just so that I can verify that you have them.
Any questions?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

RD x OT Breeder:

Username(s):
Do you have any RD x OT crosses or a source to get them from?
Where are they? This is just so that I can verify that you have them.
Any questions?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hello!

I have been trying to breed a Yili for a few months now. I am now taking a break from the game, but I can be on a few minutes every day or so.

There will be several roles you can apply for.
Treasurer, Russian Don (RD) breeder, Orlov Trotter (OT) breeder, RD x OT breeder, Kazakh breeder, and Yili breeder!

You can apply for more than one role if you qualify.

How this will work is some people will breed RDs and OTs and some people will breed mixes, others will breed Kazakhs, and some people will put them all together to create a Yili!

But, every Russian Don, Orlov Trotter, and Kazakh should be eval 3 to 5 for Yili. If you don't have a Yili evaluation book, I can evaluate the horse for you as I already have the book.

Things that you will need to create the Yili:
1. A Russian Don x Orlov Trotter horse or more. It should be 50% Russian Don and 50% Orlov Trotter (RD x OT). Mine is N/A for Yili so all my attempts haven't worked.

2. A Yili evaluation book. These cost a lot, so you could just ask me to evaluate your Yili breeding candidates, as I already have a book.

3. A few Kazakh horses. If you have 1 RD x OT stallion, you will need 2-3 Kazakh mares. If you have 1 or more RD x OT mares, you need a Kazakh stallion or two. I can supply you with a few Kazakhs if you can't find any.

Please keep your Yili recipe horses SEPARATE from your other horses.

I will put forms for each breeder below. You can be as many of them as you like, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE RESOURCES.

Also, we will greatly need a Treasurer (somebody with a lot of money; I currently only have 177k) to help pay for expensive RDs, OTs and Kazakh horses on the market. Also, EVERYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE TREASURER'S MONEY. That way we shouldn't easily run out of money. We can also have more than one Treasurer I think.
Maybe somebody can give me some advice on this?

I will add more things to this as I think of them.

Thank you for reading! And feel free to suggest more features! To suggest a feature, please quote the Questions & Comments form below.
~Diamond Filly
I will be Treasurer. I currently have 1,919,261 and counting. It would help if we had a northern Treasurer or 2.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
TREASURER FORM:

Username(s): Horsechronicles12
Do you have enough money to be our Treasurer? You will need close to a million or more. yes. I currently have 1,919,261 and counting
Are you willing to donate some of this money to our project? yes but I can't do but 900k or so (for now) cause I'm close to 2 mill.
Any questions?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:
TREASURER FORM:

Username(s): Horsechronicles12
Do you have enough money to be our Treasurer? You will need close to a million or more. yes. I currently have 1,919,261 and counting
Are you willing to donate some of this money to our project? yes but I can't do but 900k or so (for now) cause I'm close to 2 mill.
Any questions?
Thank you!!! You won't have to spend any of that money for now. And can be more than a Treasurer if you'd like. Every player can have more than one role.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Kazakh Breeder

So sorry, I forgot to put this form up when I put up the other ones and now it's stuck down here. Oh well.

Username:
Do you have any Kazakhs or a source to get them from?
Where are they/what is your source? This is just so that I can verify that you can get them.
Any questions/comments?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 pm