Community Forum

ISO Yili Breeding Partner(s) (CLOSED - MOVED TO DIFFERENT TOPIC)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Yili Breeding Partner(s)

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Great advice! Thanks!
No problem! Just keep me updated updated with this stuff so I can help out lol
Okay!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: No problem! Just keep me updated updated with this stuff so I can help out lol
Okay!
I'll age her. I offered on her and since we are partners It will be free lol
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay!
I'll age her. I offered on her and since we are partners It will be free lol
Aw, thank you! Teamwork sure is great!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I'll age her. I offered on her and since we are partners It will be free lol
Aw, thank you! Teamwork sure is great!
Yeah lol
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Still working on Karabairs but I got a reply from Steinböckin in the RBRC about some recipe horses we could stud to for Yili. They've linked three Kazakhs and they're also offering use of some Russion Dons. We'd still need to find some Orlov Trotters to complete the recipe but that's a big help I think.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:Still working on Karabairs but I got a reply from Steinböckin in the RBRC about some recipe horses we could stud to for Yili. They've linked three Kazakhs and they're also offering use of some Russion Dons. We'd still need to find some Orlov Trotters to complete the recipe but that's a big help I think.
I'm happy to pay any costs for it
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:Still working on Karabairs but I got a reply from Steinböckin in the RBRC about some recipe horses we could stud to for Yili. They've linked three Kazakhs and they're also offering use of some Russion Dons. We'd still need to find some Orlov Trotters to complete the recipe but that's a big help I think.
Great! Unfortunately, it looks like the 5* stallion was sold. I have an Orlov Trotter mare but she's N/A for Yili so that doesn't help much.

Edit: Never mind, maybe that's a side account? All those stallions are owned by a player with the username Funke.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Great! Unfortunately, it looks like the 5* stallion was sold. I have an Orlov Trotter mare but she's N/A for Yili so that doesn't help much.

Edit: Never mind, maybe that's a side account? All those stallions are owned by a player with the username Funke.
Yeah, that's a side account. You'll probably want to get in touch with them to ask about any usage.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Great! Unfortunately, it looks like the 5* stallion was sold. I have an Orlov Trotter mare but she's N/A for Yili so that doesn't help much.

Yeah, that's a side account. You'll probably want to get in touch with them to ask about any usage.
Okay.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:...
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
I'm taking a break. I'll be on every now and then. See here. If you need any Yili recipe horses that I have, feel free to ping me. I should be on sometimes.

So sorry for the inconvenience! There's more details in the link above.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm