Community Forum

ISO Yili Breeding Partner(s) (CLOSED - MOVED TO DIFFERENT TOPIC)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Yili Breeding Partner(s)

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I think for now you're the only Treasurer, but EclipticEnd would like to donate some money. I don't know if it's just 500k for you or for each of us.
500k for both. Rehomeable horses would be great. : )
You will have to look through my farm for a mare or a foal. If a mare isn't preg. and doesn't have foals let me know and I'll put her ufo.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I think for now you're the only Treasurer, but EclipticEnd would like to donate some money. I don't know if it's just 500k for you or for each of us.
500k for both. Rehomeable horses would be great. : )
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3898483
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hey Members!

I was wondering if either of ya'll thinks we should have a certain brand like the RBRC has? We would have to name this organization and figure out a brand.

Let me know what ya'll think.
Up to you. My observation with the RBRC brand is that it's only really useful when passing horses outside of the players working on the project, such as when you sell the end results. I'd suggest going for a simple typeable one that doesn't have fancy fonts or characters so that it's not necessary to copy/paste it every time you want to use it.

I personally only ever brand and name horses that I sell or intend to put up for stud. All of my RBRC Latvian Harness Horses are just L F HGP (female) or L M HGP (male) as an example. When I eventually sell them they'll get the RBRC brand though.
I think that for now we should wait and see how much interest this topic gets before making a certain brand for it.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hey Members!

I was wondering if either of ya'll thinks we should have a certain brand like the RBRC has? We would have to name this organization and figure out a brand.

Let me know what ya'll think.
I think we should
I think that for now we should wait and see how much interest this topic gets before making a certain brand for it.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:You will have to look through my farm for a mare or a foal. If a mare isn't preg. and doesn't have foals let me know and I'll put her ufo.
If you want to raise the price on this one or put her up for offers then that'd be perfect.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:You will have to look through my farm for a mare or a foal. If a mare isn't preg. and doesn't have foals let me know and I'll put her ufo.
If you want to raise the price on this one or put her up for offers then that'd be perfect.
She's ufo
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey,

This is pretty funny. I needed a Karabair mare or two, but there aren't any on the market and I can't find anybody who owns them, so I tried to create one.

I bred this mare to this stud because they are both 5* for Karabair. Then I bred another Arabian mare that's eval 5* for Karabair to a Mongolian.

The first Arabian mare just popped, and had this filly!
Akhal-Teke Filly

Do you see the problem here? I accidentally created an Akhal-Teke instead of an Arabian x Turkmene! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do ya'll think I should still try breeding this filly to the Arabian x Mongolian foal? Or should I try again with a different pair to create an Arabian x Turkmene? I leaning towards trying again, but EclipticEnd has more experience with creating new breeds so I'd like your advice on this.

I didn't know that was the recipe for Akhal-Teke! :lol:

Don't quote below this line to avoid a mass ping.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
EclipticEnd wrote:...
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey,

This is pretty funny. I needed a Karabair mare or two, but there aren't any on the market and I can't find anybody who owns them, so I tried to create one.

I bred this mare to this stud because they are both 5* for Karabair. Then I bred another Arabian mare that's eval 5* for Karabair to a Mongolian.

Akhal-Teke Filly

Do you see the problem here? I accidentally created an Akhal-Teke instead of an Arabian x Turkmene! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do ya'll think I should still try breeding this filly to the Arabian x Mongolian foal? Or should I try again with a different pair to create an Arabian x Turkmene? I leaning towards trying again, but EclipticEnd has more experience with creating new breeds so I'd like your advice on this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
EclipticEnd wrote:...
I say both. Because if you breed that filly you might get what you need but just in case you don't I would also try again. If you end up with an extra horse and don't need it I'll take it
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hey,

Akhal-Teke Filly

I say both. Because if you breed that filly you might get what you need but just in case you don't I would also try again. If you end up with an extra horse and don't need it I'll take it
Great advice! Thanks! Do you know of anybody who can age her to 4 years real fast?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I say both. Because if you breed that filly you might get what you need but just in case you don't I would also try again. If you end up with an extra horse and don't need it I'll take it
Great advice! Thanks!
No problem! Just keep me updated updated with this stuff so I can help out lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 am