Community Forum

ISO Yili Breeding Partner(s) (CLOSED - MOVED TO DIFFERENT TOPIC)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Yili Breeding Partner(s)

Post by Diamond Filly »

Yili Breeder!

If you are going to apply for a Yili Breeder you will need some RD x OT crosses and some Kazakhs that are eval 3-5 for Yili. I or another player can supply these, or you could be more than one role and be RD x OT breeder, RD breeder, OT breeder, and/or Kazakh breeder. You can be as many roles as you want as long as you qualify (most do). Anyway, let's get to the form.

Username:
Do you have any Yilis or Yili recipe horses or a source to get them from?
Where are they/what is your source? This is just so that I can verify you can get them. REMEMBER: I can be a source too.
Any questions/comments?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Thank you!!! You won't have to spend any of that money for now. And can be more than a Treasurer if you'd like. Every player can have more than one role.
That's fine lol I'm good with being treasurer
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:Editing this: I was applying for Treasurer as well, but I think I'd rather just donate some money for the cause. I can give both you and the current treasurer 500k to work on this with and if you guys need more you can always ping me.

Kazakh Breeder

Username(s): EclipticEnd / FrozenKey
Do you have any Kazakhs or a source to get them from? Working on breeding some myself
Where are they/what is your source? This is just so that I can verify that you can get them. Arabian x Mongolian is being bred and I already have an Arabian x Turkmene that's well suited to make a Karabair, which is needed as a recipe horse for them. I'll have to buy/make/stud to a Teke, but that shouldn't be an issue at all.
Any questions/comments? RBRC's very quiet and while I can't go all out on making Dons or Trotters right now (the recipes are a bit complex for the amount of farm space I have), I can at the very least work on making some decent Kazakhs for you. I'll definitely try to help out more once my Latvians and Minis are done, though I'll likely try to redirect the RBRC into Yilis and work from there. Might do the other members good to see something being made. : )
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Editing this: I was applying for Treasurer as well, but I think I'd rather just donate some money for the cause. I can give both you and the current treasurer 500k to work on this with and if you guys need more you can always ping me.

Kazakh Breeder

Username(s): EclipticEnd / FrozenKey
Do you have any Kazakhs or a source to get them from? Working on breeding some myself
Where are they/what is your source? This is just so that I can verify that you can get them. Arabian x Mongolian is being bred and I already have an Arabian x Turkmene that's well suited to make a Karabair, which is needed as a recipe horse for them. I'll have to buy/make/stud to a Teke, but that shouldn't be an issue at all.
Any questions/comments? RBRC's very quiet and while I can't go all out on making Dons or Trotters right now (the recipes are a bit complex for the amount of farm space I have), I can at the very least work on making some decent Kazakhs for you. I'll definitely try to help out more once my Latvians and Minis are done, though I'll likely try to redirect the RBRC into Yilis and work from there. Might do the other members good to see something being made. : )
This is great! How can we transfer the money? Rehomable horse? I will put you on as a Kazakh breeder. Right now I am working on shopping for Russian Don studs, since I have 1 Orlov Trotter mare.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
This is great! How can we transfer the money? Rehomable horse? I will put you on as a Kazakh breeder. Right now I am working on shopping for Russian Don studs, since I have 1 Orlov Trotter mare.
Am I the only Treasurer or no?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: This is great! How can we transfer the money? Rehomable horse? I will put you on as a Kazakh breeder. Right now I am working on shopping for Russian Don studs, since I have 1 Orlov Trotter mare.
Am I the only Treasurer or no?
I think for now you're the only Treasurer, but EclipticEnd would like to donate some money. I don't know if it's just 500k for you or for each of us.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey Members!

I was wondering if either of ya'll thinks we should have a certain brand like the RBRC has? We would have to name this organization and figure out a brand.

Let me know what ya'll think.
EclipticEnd wrote:...
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Am I the only Treasurer or no?
I think for now you're the only Treasurer, but EclipticEnd would like to donate some money. I don't know if it's just 500k for you or for each of us.
500k for both. Rehomeable horses would be great. : )
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey Members!

I was wondering if either of ya'll thinks we should have a certain brand like the RBRC has? We would have to name this organization and figure out a brand.

Up to you. My observation with the RBRC brand is that it's only really useful when passing horses outside of the players working on the project, such as when you sell the end results. I'd suggest going for a simple typeable one that doesn't have fancy fonts or characters so that it's not necessary to copy/paste it every time you want to use it.

I personally only ever brand and name horses that I sell or intend to put up for stud. All of my RBRC Latvian Harness Horses are just L F HGP (female) or L M HGP (male) as an example. When I eventually sell them they'll get the RBRC brand though.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey Members!

EclipticEnd wrote:...
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
I think we should
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 2:03 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:03 am