Community Forum

Casual iso: breeding partner

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Casual iso: breeding partner

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Aaaaand still looking. :>
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Re: Casual iso: breeding partner

Post by Setting Sun »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Aaaaand still looking. :>
I could probably be of service once I hit a breaking point with my TBs... it sure sounds like a fun project, and I do like challenges. If you’d like, ping me in about a week and I’ll see if I’m available then. In the meantime, I hope you find somebody! :)
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
- Oscar Wilde
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Setting Sun wrote: I could probably be of service once I hit a breaking point with my TBs... it sure sounds like a fun project, and I do like challenges. If you’d like, ping me in about a week and I’ll see if I’m available then. In the meantime, I hope you find somebody! :)
Oh awesome! I'll check in again sometime probably Fri/Sat.
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
Setting Sun wrote: I could probably be of service once I hit a breaking point with my TBs... it sure sounds like a fun project, and I do like challenges. If you’d like, ping me in about a week and I’ll see if I’m available then. In the meantime, I hope you find somebody! :)
Oh awesome! I'll check in again sometime probably Fri/Sat.
Sounds good!
- Oscar Wilde
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Setting Sun wrote: Sounds good!
So- how're you feeling about joining me on my painful endeavors?
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

Setting Sun wrote: Sounds good!
So- how're you feeling about joining me on my painful endeavors?
I actually just had a huge breakthrough with my project, and I think it's safe to pause it. So, yeah, I'm up for joining! :lol:
- Oscar Wilde
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Setting Sun wrote: I actually just had a huge breakthrough with my project, and I think it's safe to pause it. So, yeah, I'm up for joining! :lol:
Oh okay, awesome!
I just bred a 58K GP colt, so when he ages up I'll give you some extra mares covered by him, but in the meantime-
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/161347
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/161828
I will happily give you as many mares out of these two pastures as you want (there are a couple that I'm unwilling to hand over, but most of them will be fine). I have a lot of them lmao
I can also go through and grab some studs for you- do you have any genes (that are present in my gene pool) that you'd prefer?
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4015417 I also just bred this guy if you'd like him.
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

Setting Sun wrote: I actually just had a huge breakthrough with my project, and I think it's safe to pause it. So, yeah, I'm up for joining! :lol:
Oh okay, awesome!
I just bred a 58K GP colt, so when he ages up I'll give you some extra mares covered by him, but in the meantime-
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/161347
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/161828
I will happily give you as many mares out of these two pastures as you want (there are a couple that I'm unwilling to hand over, but most of them will be fine). I have a lot of them lmao
I can also go through and grab some studs for you- do you have any genes (that are present in my gene pool) that you'd prefer?
So sorry for disappearing off of here for a day or two, I'm in the middle of huge Thanksgiving preparations since I'll be hosting this year. Fun times D:

But I don't have any preference when it comes to horses. I'll just take whatever you throw at me :lol:

Also. I've been briefly reading some of your posts, but I just wanted to clarify the current goals?

Thanks!
- Oscar Wilde
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Setting Sun wrote: So sorry for disappearing off of here for a day or two, I'm in the middle of huge Thanksgiving preparations since I'll be hosting this year. Fun times D:

But I don't have any preference when it comes to horses. I'll just take whatever you throw at me :lol:

Also. I've been briefly reading some of your posts, but I just wanted to clarify the current goals?

Thanks!
No worries!
I’m currently working on raising GP, breeding out lp, and getting colored speed comments. Every so often I’ll train and test a foal to see where I am relative to my goal (eventual competitive SC times); my most recent test was at about 10:41, which is a pretty hefty improvement.

just pick some mares, I don’t want to make decisions

I’d mostly like another player working with me so we can get & keep COI down (under 120ish), so feel free to add extra AC Shetland stock, especially if you want genes I don’t currently have.

Also I’m currently in chat, if you wanna talk more!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am