Community Forum

ISO: TB studs with frost lines

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: TB studs with frost lines

Post by Coda »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Coda wrote: Yes it does
Ok so here is what I am comfortable with; because I am wanting to using my private stud I'd like for her to be bred on my farm then popped on my/your farm. So I'd buy her at the price of the foal and then sell her back to you for free after it is born.
or,
I am willing to let you pop her on your farm Then when the foal is born I'll buy it from you.
it's the studding process that we'd have to work out. I am willing to take the gamble knowing foals don't always come out as expected.
I am curious to know which direction you would prefer and how much you'd be wanting? I guarantee that she will be return to you. My only request is if you'd be willing to let me rebreed her if the foal produced isn't as nice as her parents or better. Because I am using my private stud, I'd like for any unwanted foals to be rehome.
Okay sure
I'll put her up now just offer $1 and I can pop her on my farm and y
Up the foal up for sale and you can pay for the foal that way.
How much were you happy to pay
Apple178_Freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by Apple178_Freezer »

Coda wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Ok so here is what I am comfortable with; because I am wanting to using my private stud I'd like for her to be bred on my farm then popped on my/your farm. So I'd buy her at the price of the foal and then sell her back to you for free after it is born.
or,
I am willing to let you pop her on your farm Then when the foal is born I'll buy it from you.
it's the studding process that we'd have to work out. I am willing to take the gamble knowing foals don't always come out as expected.
I am curious to know which direction you would prefer and how much you'd be wanting? I guarantee that she will be return to you. My only request is if you'd be willing to let me rebreed her if the foal produced isn't as nice as her parents or better. Because I am using my private stud, I'd like for any unwanted foals to be rehome.
Okay sure
well I was thinking if foal was between 50k and 100k. basically the nicer the foal the more I am willing to pay. Are you able to check conformation scores?
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Coda wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
or,
Okay sure
Thank you so much! I replied on my freezer account so It may appear first. ( or you'll see double. ) . I am willing to pay based off of the foal's scoring. So the nicer the foal the more I am willing to pay.

less than 4*, less than 60k HGP, and less than three stats,less than 60 speed and 40 stamian.. =50k-75k

5*, HGP above 60k ,speed 62-63 and stamia 40 or greater= 100k & up.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Coda wrote: Okay sure
Thank you so much! I replied on my freezer account so It may appear first. ( or you'll see double. ) . I am willing to pay based off of the foal's scoring. So the nicer the foal the more I am willing to pay.

less than 4*, less than 60k HGP, and less than three stats,less than 60 speed and 40 stamian.. =50k-75k

Okay
I'll up her up now
Hopefully the foal you would like is first try as I would like to breed her with my stallions as well
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Apple178_Freezer wrote:
Coda wrote: Okay sure
well I was thinking if foal was between 50k and 100k. basically the nicer the foal the more I am willing to pay. Are you able to check conformation scores?
No sorry I can't check confo but Maybe able to find someone who can
Apple178_Freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by Apple178_Freezer »

Coda wrote:
Apple178_Freezer wrote:
No sorry I can't check confo but Maybe able to find someone who can
That's Alright. I offered a Dollar on her from my freezer account. My studs are there. I will post her back up for sales after she is pregnant. You can just let me know as soon as she pops.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Coda wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:

Okay
I'll up her up now
Hopefully the foal you would like is first try as I would like to breed her with my stallions as well
Hey Coda, I just wanted to let you know that I tried to accept your offer, but it wont let me. It says that you aren't skilled enough to own another pregnant mare. I will continue to hold her for you until you have room.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Coda wrote: Okay
I'll up her up now
Hey Coda, I just wanted to let you know that I tried to accept your offer, but it wont let me. It says that you aren't skilled enough to own another pregnant mare. I will continue to hold her for you until you have room.
Okay give me a second and I'll see if I can get more space or have some foals born
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:hi
hey just wanted to let you know that she's ready :D :D :D

the mirage
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Fox Mountain wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:hi
hey just wanted to let you know that she's ready :D :D :D
Thank you! I just put in my offer. I wanted to let you know first that I will be putting her up for sale as soon as she is returned. She is too small for my herd. I'll be selling her as a mini/grinder. So if you are interested I'll give you first dibs.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:32 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:32 am