Community Forum

Update to Stallions at Stud

Official announcements about the new game.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Update to Stallions at Stud

Post by Tom »

Updates to Stallions at Stud searching

Making it even easier to find what you're looking for

We've made a few changes to the Stallions at Stud page in the marketplace. Now you can limit your search to ads posted in the last week or month, so you aren't constantly looking through old ads. The date the ad was posted is also included now, as well as better visibility of the details of the horse posted.

We've also cleaned up the old ads.
  • All stallions at stud ads older than 6 months have been removed from the marketplace (over 22,000 ads)
  • All stallion at stud ads older than 6 months will be automatically removed to keep stud listings up to date
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Re: Update to Stallions at Stud

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

Looks great, thank you for all your hard work!! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:o :shock:

Lookie That!
Down to 159 pages... well, that's still quite a lot! :lol:

Oh!Oh! And the energy-only ads have dropped only to 140 pages.

But... that's still a Far Cry from what it was. 8-)

And gorgeous overall. Especially when looking for certain breeders, we won't need to open each horse's page to see that.

:mrgreen:

Market's looking so good now! :twisted:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Knabstrupper
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Knabstrupper »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Lovely!

And also hilarious how I can tell that the Knab used in the preview is a descendant of my own lines. :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Knabstrupper wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Lovely!

And also hilarious how I can tell that the Knab used in the preview is a descendant of my own lines. :lol:
Ah!
Ahahaha!!! :lol:

Many of us have had that. I still see horses that I'm like... Yeeahhh... I recognize that! And I find certain horses in the pedigree that link to horses I knew. 8-)

So neat that even in this game, we can see those things. I mean, it's a game! and yet, still shows things that we can pick up on, even in real life.

VERY
COOL

8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Rylie III
Visit My Farm

Post by Rylie III »

I love these updates, but it's a little disappointing that ads older than just 6 months will automatically deleted in a game where inactivity for a while is very common. It's a bit of a blow to rarer breeds when you often only have a few studs to choose from as it is, and I'm sure most of those ads were older than that :(
Moonfrost18
Visit My Farm

Post by Moonfrost18 »

Sadly I'm having a lot of trouble finding any stallions to stud to my mares now as all the ones I need for my projects were older than 6 months and the people are most likely inactive /:
But it is still nice to see updates and it is definitely good to clear away the inactive studs without energy!
Stick
Visit My Farm

Post by Stick »

Do we know whether or not we get notified when our stud ads become too old and are taken down, and whether it preserves the text that we'd previously written on there? I really hope it's sort of a "press this button to put the ad back up" thing, where we won't have to remember and re-type whatever we'd originally written six months before.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Stick wrote:Do we know whether or not we get notified when our stud ads become too old and are taken down, and whether it preserves the text that we'd previously written on there? I really hope it's sort of a "press this button to put the ad back up" thing, where we won't have to remember and re-type whatever we'd originally written six months before.
We will likely need to redo everything.

However, that doesn't mean admin can do something to help us with our ads in the future. You can certainly post into the Comments and Suggestions forum for an update to that. Or even a manual bump to an ad you already have up. That would save us the time for copy and pasting to repost an ad. :mrgreen:

I like that idea. :P
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We are currently reworking a lot of systems. Feel free to keep posting your thoughts and concerns. I always read the replies to the announcements.
Rare breeds need some help and I think we have some interesting ideas for that.
Currently you will not be notified about ads expiring, but it is something we want to implement. Lots of work to do still!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:32 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:32 am