>WV< Trained Arabian Grinders

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

Hi, I'm Westview, and I'm changing this up a bit from my original post
No more bidding, since that was not working for me :lol:
All the horses will now be listed with the price I have them listed in the market.
They will be kept on a holding account, so they do not age until someone buys them.
All will be trained to a minimum of 97% in every stat, most will be even higher.
They will all be approximately 3yrs old, give or take a few months. Most will be under 3yrs, to give you a long time for grinding in the local competitions.
They all will have high Horse Genetic Potential with several Golds and Greens and Good Breeder Reports.
I try to only train the best ones.

Change the name if you like but I'd appreciate if my brand >WV<, or someone else's, is in front of the horses name that you please leave it there. Thank you :D
So...Here are my first 2. More will be added as I finish the training.
Horse #1
3 years, 8.5 months
>WV< Wild Dan

Horse Genetic Potential: 68,901
4 GOLD
Breeder Report: This colt seems as strong as average. Your colt is very fast. This colt has an extraordinary amount of endurance! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. This colt is quick on its hooves. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 75K

Horse #2
2 years, 8 months
>WV< Timeless Storm

Horse Genetic Potential: 70,404
5GOLD
Breeder Report: This is as strong a colt as any. This colt is unbelievably fast! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. This colt keeps time like a musician. I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your colt could change direction on a dime. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 100K

UPDATE:
I've added 1 more:

Horse #3
2 years, 2.5 months
Rusty Blanket

Horse Genetic Potential:71,881
5GOLD 1 GREEN
Sire is SMGCh
Breeder Report: With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. This colt is unbelievably fast! This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. This colt is as regular as clockwork. I've never seen such grace and elegance! This colt has amazing balance! Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. Your colt is as bright as an honor student. 100K

And here's another new one
Horse #4
3 years old
~RD~ Black Beauty

Horse Genetic Potential: 71,374
5 GOLD 1 GREEN
Beautiful Charcoal Grey
Breeder Report: This is as strong a colt as any. Wow, this is one fast colt. You've got a natural-born race horse here! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your colt could change direction on a dime. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 100K
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Re: >WV< Trained Arabian Grinders

Westview Stable wrote:Hi, I'm Westview, and I'm changing this up a bit from my original post
All the horses will now be listed with the price I have them listed in the market.
They will be kept on a holding account, so they do not age until someone buys them.
All will be trained to a minimum of 97% in every stat, most will be even higher.
They will all be approximately 3yrs old, give or take a few months. Most will be under 3yrs, to give you a long time for grinding in the local competitions.
They all will have high Horse Genetic Potential with several Golds and Greens and Good Breeder Reports.

Change the name if you like but I'd appreciate if my brand >WV<, or someone else's, is in front of the horses name that you please leave it there. Thank you :D
Horse #1
3 years, 8.5 months
>WV< Wild Dan

4 GOLD
Breeder Report: This colt seems as strong as average. Your colt is very fast. This colt has an extraordinary amount of endurance! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. This colt is quick on its hooves. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 75K

Horse #2
2 years, 8 months
>WV< Timeless Storm
SOLD
5GOLD
Breeder Report: This is as strong a colt as any. This colt is unbelievably fast! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. This colt keeps time like a musician. I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your colt could change direction on a dime. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 100K

UPDATE:
I've added 1 more:

Horse #3
2 years, 2.5 months
Rusty Blanket
SOLD
5GOLD 1 GREEN
Sire is SMGCh
Breeder Report: With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. This colt is unbelievably fast! This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. This colt is as regular as clockwork. I've never seen such grace and elegance! This colt has amazing balance! Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. Your colt is as bright as an honor student. 100K

Horse #4
3 years old
~RD~ Black Beauty
SOLD
5 GOLD 1 GREEN
Beautiful Charcoal Grey
Breeder Report: This is as strong a colt as any. Wow, this is one fast colt. You've got a natural-born race horse here! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your colt could change direction on a dime. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 100K
UPDATE
Horse #1 still available
New horse added 9/1/23
Horse #5
2 years, 11 months
[horse=3521360#]Surfside Twinkle[/horse]
Horse Genetic Potential: 68,594
3GOLD 2GREEN
Breeder Report: This colt seems as strong as average. This colt is real fast! Just eats up the ground. Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. This colt is as regular as clockwork. With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 75K
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:Hi, I'm Westview, and I'm changing this up a bit from my original post

Horse #1
3 years, 8.5 months
>WV< Wild Dan

4 GOLD

Horse #2
2 years, 8 months
>WV< Timeless Storm
SOLD
5GOLD

UPDATE:
I've added 1 more:

Horse #3
2 years, 2.5 months
Rusty Blanket
SOLD
5GOLD 1 GREEN
Sire is SMGCh

Horse #4
3 years old
~RD~ Black Beauty
SOLD
5 GOLD 1 GREEN
Beautiful Charcoal Grey
UPDATE
Horse #1 still available
New horse added 9/1/23
Horse #5
2 years, 11 months
[horse=3521360#]Surfside Twinkle[/horse]
Horse Genetic Potential: 68,594
3GOLD 2GREEN
Breeder Report: This colt seems as strong as average. This colt is real fast! Just eats up the ground. Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. This colt is as regular as clockwork. With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. 75K
Updated
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Re: >WV< Trained Arabian Grinders Update

If you have any questions or want to make a counter bid, post it here.

Once trained they will be kept at a boarding facility, so they do not age until someone buys them.
All will be trained to a minimum of 98% in every stat, most will be even higher.
They will all be approximately 3yrs old, give or take a few months. Most will be under 3yrs, to give you a long time for grinding in the local competitions. These grinders may even be competitive in player made competitions as well :)

Here's what's available now. More will be added as their training gets finished.

Horse #1 You might want to change this one's name, I don't know :lol:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3890908#
[horse=3890908#]Skunk Vulture[/horse]

Horse Genetic Potential: 72,228
5 GOLD 1 GREEN
Breeder Report: With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. This colt is unbelievably fast! This colt has great stamina. Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I've never seen such grace and elegance! This colt has amazing balance! Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
100K Sold

Horse #2 still available and price reduced
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3302135#
[horse=3302135#]Wild Dan[/horse]

4 GOLD
Breeder Report: This colt seems as strong as average. Your colt is very fast. This colt has an extraordinary amount of endurance! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. This colt is quick on its hooves. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
50K Sold

I don't know why their photo is not showing up, but I added their links so you could go see them.
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:All the horses will now be listed with the price I have them listed in the market.

Once trained they will be kept at a boarding facility, so they do not age until someone buys them.
All will be trained to a minimum of 98% in every stat, most will be even higher.
They will all be approximately 3yrs old, give or take a few months. Most will be under 3yrs, to give you a long time for grinding in the local competitions. These grinders may even be competitive in player made competitions as well :)

Here's what's available now. More will be added as their training gets finished.

5 GOLD 1 GREEN
Breeder Report: With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. This colt is unbelievably fast! This colt has great stamina. Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I've never seen such grace and elegance! This colt has amazing balance! Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
100K Sold

4 GOLD
Breeder Report: This colt seems as strong as average. Your colt is very fast. This colt has an extraordinary amount of endurance! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. This colt is quick on its hooves. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
50K Sold

I don't know why their photo is not showing up, but I added their links so you could go see them.
Another new horse has been added
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502888#

70,609 Palomino Blanket

Horse Genetic Potential: 70,609
5 GOLD
1GREEN
Breeder Report: I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. This colt is unbelievably fast! This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. This colt is as regular as clockwork. With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. This colt is quick on its hooves. This colt is a genius! 75K sold
Last edited by Westview Stable on Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:All the horses will now be listed with the price I have them listed in the market.

5 GOLD 1 GREEN
100K Sold

4 GOLD
50K Sold

Another new horse has been added
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502888#

70,609 Palomino Blanket

5 GOLD
1GREEN
Breeder Report: I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. This colt is unbelievably fast! This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. This colt is as regular as clockwork. With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. This colt is quick on its hooves. This colt is a genius! 75K
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:

Newly added:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3946807#
>WV< Jacob's Flame

Horse Genetic Potential: 69,331
2 years, 3 months
5GOLD
1GREEN
Breeders Report: About average strength, nothing exciting. This colt is unbelievably fast! Your colt could run all day and not be tired! Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. This colt's tempo is like clockwork! Nice colt! Really knows how to keep himself balanced. I've never seen such an agile horse! This colt could be the next Einstein! 75K sold

Still available:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502888
Palomino Blanket

2 years, 10.5 months
5GOLD
1GREEN
Breeders Report: I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. This colt is unbelievably fast! This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. Boy that colt moves well, he should do pretty well for you. This colt is as regular as clockwork. With such perfect symmetry, it's only natural that this colt would have nice balance. This colt is quick on its hooves. This colt is a genius! 75K sold
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:

2 New Horses added 10/3/23 These 2 are slightly older at 3 yrs, 0.5m because I wanted to use them as stud since they are 5* evaluation before I let them go :D They're still plenty young enough to give you years of grinding/competing or breeding :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3450148
>WV< Gold Dust

Horse Genetic Potential: 71,236
3 years, 0.5 month
5 GOLD
5* evaluation
Breeders Comments: This colt seems as strong as average. This colt is unbelievably fast! Nice colt has a ton of stamina to spare. He'll go the distance for you! This colt moves with precision. This colt keeps time like a musician. I'd ride this colt across a rickety old bridge and not be afraid. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse. $75K sold

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3599057
>WV< Magnificent Dream

Horse Genetic Potential: 70,188
3 years, 0.5 month
5 GOLD
5* evaluation
Breeders Comments: About average strength, nothing exciting. He seems to be capable of being quite speedy. This colt has great stamina. Your colt moves like the rest of them. This colt's tempo is like clockwork! Nice colt! Really knows how to keep himself balanced. I've never seen such an agile horse! Wow, this is one smart colt. He knows what he's doing after only one lesson! 75K sold
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

UPDATE 11/9/23
Westview Stable wrote:

Newly added 11/9/23
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3958816
>WV< Blackie

2 years, 5.5 months [ageing to 3yrs for breeding, unless purchased before that]
Horse Genetic Potential: 70,994
5 GOLD
1 GREEN
Breeders Report: I'd say this colt has an average amount of strength. Your colt is quick on his hooves. Your colt could run all day and not be tired! This colt is very average, even in the way he moves. This colt is as regular as clockwork. This colt could do ballet he has such perfect balance! I've never seen such an agile horse! This colt could be the next Einstein! $150k
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

UPDATE 1/19/2024
Westview Stable wrote:

Here is the newest Grinder
>WV< King County
2 years, 10 months
4GOLD 2GREEN
69,481HGP
Breeder Report: Not all horses can be strong. Unfortunately, your colt is one of those. Wow, this is one fast colt. You've got a natural-born race horse here! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 pm