Community Forum

The Most Exciting News!

Official announcements about the new game.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The Most Exciting News!

Post by BlackOak2 »

Seaside Palace wrote:Bonjour j'ai une question donc je vois quelques chevaux qui sont appelés gratuitement pour les nouveaux joueurs donc je les regarde mais ils ne sont plus disponibles ?? Veuillez divulguer?
Translation: Hello, I have a question so I see some horses that are called for free for new players so I look at them but they are no longer available?? Please disclose?

This isn't the appropriate forum to ask this. That would be the Help Forum under Questions. :mrgreen:

That said, I can answer this for you and have a question to ask.

Topics that offer newbies free horses, do sometimes close from time to time. Finding one open can be difficult, especially if nobody is currently playing in-game. If you're looking for free horses, there are usually a number of $1 horses (we don't have free, the free is $1, that's our lowest denomination) in the market. If you use the search and enter 1 and 5 in the price and search for them that way, there should be something that pops up.

If you're looking for free or discount stock to kick-start you, you will need to ask in the sales forum to see if anybody has any breeding stock they feel generous enough to send to you. Be specific and if you're looking for lower population breeds, this may be quite a difficult thing to answer. You may need to purchase stock that can be used to create the breed you're looking for.

If you're looking for a Grinder Horse, then all you need to do to receive your first grinder horse for free, is to request one from the community. Somebody usually steps up and offers your first freebie. That can be asked for in the Chit Chat or the Sales forums.

As a last note, there may be a french speaker around here somewhere. If you feel more comfortable dealing directly with a french speaker, rather than using a translation service, then you'll need to ask that in the Chit Chat forum as well.

Traduction:

Ce n’est pas le forum approprié pour poser cette question. Il s’agit du forum d’aide sous Questions. :mrgreen :

Cela dit, je peux répondre à cette question pour vous et j’ai une question à poser.

Les sujets qui offrent des chevaux gratuits aux débutants se ferment parfois de temps en temps. Il peut être difficile d’en trouver un ouvert, surtout si personne ne joue actuellement dans le jeu. Si vous cherchez des chevaux gratuits, il y a généralement un certain nombre de chevaux à 1 $ (nous n’avons pas de chevaux gratuits, le gratuit est de 1 $, c’est notre dénomination la plus basse) sur le marché. Si vous utilisez la recherche et entrez 1 et 5 dans le prix et que vous les recherchez de cette façon, il devrait y avoir quelque chose qui apparaît.

Si vous êtes à la recherche d’un stock gratuit ou à prix réduit pour vous lancer, vous devrez demander dans le forum de vente pour voir si quelqu’un a des reproducteurs qu’il se sent assez généreux pour vous envoyer. Soyez précis et si vous recherchez des races à faible population, il peut être assez difficile de répondre à cette question. Vous devrez peut-être acheter du stock qui peut être utilisé pour créer la race que vous recherchez.

Si vous êtes à la recherche d’un cheval grinder, il vous suffit d’en demander un à la communauté pour recevoir gratuitement votre premier cheval grinder. Quelqu’un se lève généralement et offre votre premier cadeau. Cela peut être demandé dans le Chit Chat ou les forums de vente.

En guise de dernière remarque, il y a peut-être un francophone par ici quelque part. Si vous vous sentez plus à l’aise de traiter directement avec un francophone, plutôt que d’utiliser un service de traduction, vous devrez également le demander sur le forum Chit Chat.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

I've been almost completely inactive for over a year now, just checking in from time to time. I'm really excited for the progress I'm sure the game will begin to make with you being able to work on full time! I'll continue to check in and I may be tempted to dive back in again before too long :D
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

I'm excited to see this. I had been hesitating to continue playing the game or support it as I thought it was a dead game. So i'm happy to see it getting worked.

Have you thought about doing a OG server[this one] and a Renewed server[one where we all start from scratch] so people could start fresh if they wanted too?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Warband wrote:Have you thought about doing a OG server[this one] and a Renewed server[one where we all start from scratch] so people could start fresh if they wanted too?
Nothing has really been decided yet but this is an idea I've had in mind potentially for the future. There are considerable costs with running extra servers so it would depend if the game could support multiple game instances. We'll see what the future brings :)
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

For sure respect that. I'd personally love to start fresh but understand there are lines years old that might not agree.

Do you think one of the additions might be on what breeds are considered foundations?
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Warband wrote:For sure respect that. I'd personally love to start fresh but understand there are lines years old that might not agree.

Do you think one of the additions might be on what breeds are considered foundations?
Supposedly once breeds reach a certain population they will eventually be added to the AC.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

So excited about this! I've played a good bit of horse games before and HWO is THE BEST!!! So glad to see it being worked on more.

Congratulations! :D :mrgreen:
Willoayla
Visit My Farm

Post by Willoayla »

Oh i cant wait so excited congrats on all the hard work i just know it will pay off! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 am